****The OFFICIAL Lets Go Colts MNF Discussion/Game Thread****

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great drive by Ronnie Brown.

I swear I had like a 120 point lead over 124, going up against Manning and Brown. These guys look as if they're out to ****ing break records! LOL

I only lead by 3 points in fantasy because of that damn Ronnie BRown.

God I'm so glad we don't have Pennington anymore. Call me a homer, but as of right now Sanchez looks like the most effective QB in the AFC. People are crazy to say Chad or Edwards are better than Sanchez

Well Edwards has looked pretty ****ing good so far this season.

I love Sanchez, but lets not get acrries away. He hasn't yet been asked to really carry the team. He's been great though so far, no question.

Well Edwards has looked pretty ****ing good so far this season.

I love Sanchez, but lets not get acrries away. He hasn't yet been asked to really carry the team. He's been great though so far, no question.

Give Sanchez TO and Evans instead of Cotchery and Stuckey and you'll see different numbers. Edwards has 2 more TDs, 7 more yards and 4 more completions on 3 more attempts. Plus, Sanchez is 2-0 \:D/

Give Sanchez TO and Evans instead of Cotchery and Stuckey and you'll see different numbers. Edwards has 2 more TDs, 7 more yards and 4 more completions on 3 more attempts. Plus, Sanchez is 2-0 \:D/

Yeah but Trent Edwards does not have the offensive line that we have. Protection is more important than weapons, especially with young QB's.

Sanchez has been great, he really has and I think he's a MUCH better prospect going forward than Edwards but right now I'm not sure if Sanchez is much better.

I'm watching tonight game and thinking back to yesterday's Pats/Jets game, and I think I said it in yesterdays gameday thread here, but the Jets are an excellent tackling team. So many teams don't consistsently tackle properly - heads down, bad angles, not finishing. Not the Jets d. Damn good tackling.

Yeah but Trent Edwards does not have the offensive line that we have. Protection is more important than weapons, especially with young QB's.

Sanchez has been great, he really has and I think he's a MUCH better prospect going forward than Edwards but right now I'm not sure if Sanchez is much better.

Although the Bills line has 2 rookies on the left side, the line was going to be a very underrated line before they lost their tackle yesterday. Of course our line is dynamite in comparison, but you can't say Edwards blows Sanchez away. Ask any Bills fans about Edwards alot are iffy about him continuing his play

Archived