****The OFFICIAL Lets Go Colts MNF Discussion/Game Thread****

They did a'ight w/o him last year!

Eh, his mechanics are way off. I'm thinking hypnosis....or maybe Gisele can refrain from pleasing him 'till he fixes them.

Anyway, weird....time of possesion was sick and the Phins lose? That's an abberration.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eh, his mechanics are way off. I'm thinking hypnosis....or maybe Gisele can refrain from pleasing him 'till he fixes them.

Anyway, weird....time of possesion was sick and the lose? That's an abberration.

No excuses, man. Cindy should be used to being pushed around in the pocket the way Gisele beats her like a rented mule. ;-)

It reminded me of week one last year! :P

I knew it was coming. :rl:

Both times! :D

I was at Miami sitting in that endzone for that. I told the fans in my section it would happen. It did. I walked in my car covered in warm beer. Seriously, finish you beer. They stopped selling 30 minutes ago.

Not only did he through a pick he also fumbled on his 3 minute 2 minute drive... lol

Plus, Chad was doing playaction on that last drive. WTF? The Colts would want the Fins to run to kill the clock.

That was another horrid performance by Chad in the 2 minute drill (in this case, 3:15 minute drill). That's why the Jets lost so many of Chad's games in 2007. Everytime Chad had the ball in his hand with the chance to win the game he failed.

She doesn't even do that anymore

Cyndi blew off Kulber last week after the Jills game:rl:

Sorry, I should have said she will most certainly give an interview after a game in which the Pats blowout the other team. She won't bother giving an interview if they lose or it's a struggle like last week.

and when you look at his numbers, there's no way Sporano can bench him even though he can't win a game like that-so Miami is essentially stuck with him and I hope ALL year...because we know how that movie ends

Yep, a PERFECT LOSS for Miami.

Not only will they think Chad had a pretty good game, but they're going to stick to the wildcat even more since it was successful. Once they run into a team that can stop it (I.E. anyone but the Colts), it will fail miserably.

Miami is SCREWED.

and when you look at his numbers, there's no way Sporano can bench him even though he can't win a game like that-so Miami is essentially stuck with him and I hope ALL year...because we know how that movie ends

Deja-vu .... oh wait .... it's not our reality - anymore\\:D/

I was there last night, and i watched Manning being Manning and Chad ...well being chad. I dont think chad threw a ball over 15yds...sad I know. I would like to thank the Colts for knocking off our division rivals and letting us own first place in the div. I would also like to thank Chad for throwing a 4Qt pick, it just wouldn't be a game without Chad ...well being Chad...hahaha:D

They're already quick to take him off the field for their wildcat BS. Any other team running this gimmick offense (including us) keeps the QB on the field to disguise that it's coming. Miami would rather get Chad off the field. That tells you something - like they're more confident in their WC package than their base offense.

If Henne's showing anything, they'll be looking to get him into the lineup as soon as possible. Especially if the losses keep piling up. Hopefully he's still in there when we face them. He should be. Their bye is the week after our meeting, that would be a good time to prepare Chad's replacement.

Archived