****The OFFICIAL Lets Go Colts MNF Discussion/Game Thread****

it pisses me off just to have to watch him again.. His team put up over 200 yards of rushing and they probably wouldn't have won if freeny didn't jump offsides

He had Ginn wide open in the end zone for a td in the first half. it was an awful pass that went out of the end zone..lol..and he missed the te over the middle too..he is in mid season form. lol

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it pisses me off just to have to watch him again.. His team put up over 200 yards of rushing and they probably wouldn't have won if freeny didn't jump offsides

What, you actually believe the Phins are going to win this thing? The complete confidence in Pennington showed through on that last 3rd down and its going to cost Miami when Peyton goes out there now and wins this thing.

The hilarious part is for all of Miami's "clock eating" all they did is ensure the Colts had enough time to drive, but not give themselves enough time for a drive after that.

I was just thinking the same thing.

How do you settle for the field goal when Peyton Manning is on the other side line with 4 minutes left.

I was just thinking the same thing.

How do you settle for the field goal when Peyton Manning is on the other side line with 4 minutes left.

And run the clock to do it..

Unfortunately, there's a lot of time left. Might not be the classic CPF pick 6 cause they have time to run the ball

And run the clock to do it..

Unfortunately, there's a lot of time left. Might not be the classic CPF pick 6 cause they have time to run the ball

A Chad led team takes way too long to drive. They won't put it on him early, but without a doubt by the time the make it to the other side of the field (if they even do), it'll be with about 30 seconds left, Chad will be forced to throw and the game will be over. We've seen it before. Chad doesn't play well under pressure AND 3 minutes isn't enough time for him to drive.

Archived