Jericho Cotchery!

Irish Jet

Guy is pissing all over those who said he couldn't be a #1. Love what I'm seeing from him this season.

I love this guy with all my heart I love his toughness and his heart. But he is still not really a number 1. I might concede he is a good number 2. If he is all we have this year, I go to war happily, because he is, in every sense of the word, a football player.

While Cotch is not a double team drawing true number one WR. I absolutely love having him on our team. He's a warrior and very consistent. He's obviously talented and with the addition of a Moss, Toon, Fitzgerald type of WR to share the load and attract double teams he could be an absolute monster. He's almost alone out there for us save Keller.

What a catch on the long pass today by the way.

While Cotch is not a double team drawing true number one WR. I absolutely love having him on our team. He's a warrior and very consistent. He's obviously talented and with the addition of a Moss, Toon, Fitzgerald type of WR to share the load and attract double teams he could be an absolute monster. He's almost alone out there for us save Keller.

What a catch on the long pass today by the way.

He will draw double soon enough... he has almost 300 yards already...

We still need another WR. Our O struggled because Sanchez really had 1 option to throw to.

That's exactly right. If Cotchery starts drawing doubles and they take him out of the game, we have very little to fall back on. This whole Clowny thing is weird too. I have to believe that if he were any good they would be using him by now. Could it be that they are saving him for a late season secret weapon? I just don't know if that's realistic or something I tell myself to get me to sleep at night. :-)

Archived