****The Official New York Jets vs New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread****

Jetkid94

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pace returns Monday against Miami.

We get right back on track.

Super Dome is one of the few home field advantages in sports. (This is a far cry from sterile Reliant Stadium.)

Sanchez proved to be human, while our defense proved to be superhuman.

Move on.

Take out the frustration against the Dolphins.

The offense has sucked all year... lets be real for a second... a few glimpses of light but really it has sucked all along...

Under 20ppg doesnt cut it... especially when about 24 or more of them came on short fields...

I know Sanchez gave away this game, but our O line is so soft its sickening. I see people saying its the receivers, or TJ getting tackled by Air at the line of scrimmage most of his runs (which doesn't help) but throughout this season the O-line has let us down.

We can't close out games because we cant run the clock at the end of the game. We can't pick up short yards either when we need them most. If the OC doesn't feel confident about calling a run play on 3rd and 2 you know its an issue.

Pace returns Monday against Miami.

We get right back on track.

Super Dome is one of the few home field advantages in sports. (This is a far cry from sterile Reliant Stadium.)

Sanchez proved to be human, while our defense proved to be superhuman.

Move on.

Take out the frustration against the Dolphins.

Pace would have had no effect on todays result. Our defense had nothing to do with this **** show.

I know Sanchez gave away this game, but our O line is so soft its sickening. I see people saying its the receivers, or TJ getting tackled by Air at the line of scrimmage most of his runs (which doesn't help) but throughout this season the O-line has let us down.

We can't close out games because we cant run the clock at the end of the game. We can't pick up short yards either when we need them most. If the OC doesn't feel confident about calling a run play on 3rd and 2 you know its an issue.

thats because we are in shotgun in all of our 3rd and shorts. schotty sucks. we need to see greene in those situations.

Pace would have had no effect on todays result. Our defense had nothing to do with this **** show.

Not saying he would have.

I'm saying we regroup.

Throw this one completely out.

This was an ideal spot — non-division game — for Sanchez to come up small.

Clowney of course. Even if its incomplete, we at least need to throw one or two down the field per game. If they stack that many in the box and you don't take not one shot down the field, well, you will never win.

Are you being for real? Or do you know exactly what buttons to push?

Edit: And I mean the Clowney part.

Archived