The Difference between a Yankee and a Red Sox

CrazyCarl40

AJ pitched a one hitter against the sox to Posada, his best two games of the year were pitched to Posada.

He also pitched stinkers to Molina, better turn the dial from rinse back to spin. :yawn:

5 ERA pitching to Posada 3.28 ERA pitching to Molina.

I'm sorry but the fvkin guy is pathetic!

Keep up the name calling. Just goes to show you cannot argue like a civilized human being.

Carl never let facts get in the way of an anti-Yankees rant.

How is this anti-Yankees at all?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Minnesota didn't go 0-the game with runners on you'd be singing a different tune. Or if a certain call was made correctly. It's baseball and that's the way it bounces I guess.

if if if

Blah blah blah

Yankees up 2-0

Sox down 0-1

So if the Yankees didn't pitch really well, they would have lost. What else does your magic 8 ball say?

The Yankees pitched really well? How many people got free passes from Burnett? Hughes looked human. Rivera gave up a hit (in the postseason!) The Twins didn't take advantage of the opportunities in front of them. A better hitting team would have. Robertson did pitch well, I'll give you that.

The Yankees pitched really well? How many people got free passes from Burnett? Hughes looked human. Rivera gave up a hit (in the postseason!) The Twins didn't take advantage of the opportunities in front of them. A better hitting team would have. Robertson did pitch well, I'll give you that.

:face::face::face:

So when you un-SPIN this it means the Yankees pitched good enough to win and go up 2-0!

Dude the Red Sox are on give it up. Go piss in somebody else's corn flakes.

The Yankees gave up 3 runs in 11 innings. I call that pitching well. Maybe I am old fashioned like that though. You can make excuses if you want but the Yankees didn't give up big hits when it counted.

Dude the Red Sox are on give it up. Go piss in somebody else's corn flakes.

The Yankees gave up 3 runs in 11 innings. I call that pitching well. Maybe I am old fashioned like that though. You can make excuses if you want but the Yankees didn't give up big hits when it counted.

You Yankee fans are the ones who steered this thread in the wrong direction, not me.

Oh and Rivera pitched great as always and he lowered his ERA in the postseason again. JOBA was sick in the 7th. Aceves who is a 10 win pitcher out of the pen is now on extra inning duty. But let's talk about how bad the Yankees looked.

Archived