Mods

Vudu

Sorry about flying off the handle yesterday. That loss hurt and it pissed me off to no end that random trolls were allowed on here to rub it in our face further. I guess I'm thin skinned, more so after a devastatitng loss, I can admit that.

BP, Thor, Max, GOB my apologies. Forgive me?

Sorry about flying off the handle yesterday. That loss hurt and it pissed me off to no end that random trolls were allowed on here to rub it in our face further. I guess I'm thin skinned, more so after a devastatitng loss, I can admit that.

BP, Thor, Max, GOB my apologies. Forgive me?

No apology for me -you are banned!

Your still young and in time you will learn to control yourself after a loss, but we will all be here for you till then. it's important to be rational and not get too upset, after all its only a game. The trolls are people too and they deserve our understanding. I would happily offer as a mentor to you on your journey towards peace and rational.

Why is it so important to be nice to the other teams fans when they come here to gloat?

Normal trolling and our regular trolls are just fine and add flavor to the board. But after a loss they come here and get all uppity because some of our fans got carried away. Why wouldn;t the Jet fans get carried away on a Jets board? Isn;t fan short for fanatic?

So when the Dolphins beat us and their fans come here to rub it in our faces in the name of we deserve it because we talk smack on our baord thats ok? Nope.

I already said it 23 times today, they can go **** themselves. Thats makes 24.

I especially love when they react to our snapping back by saying "I only come here to talk about the teams", yeah whatever GFY.

So to end to all the Dolphin fans. Congrats to a great game that you won fare and square. Congrats on your young QB who looked awesome last night, congrats on the number one rushing offense in the league, congrats on Ginn catching a ball.

Now GFY and I hope we rip your ****ing swim bladders out in three weeks and I promise not to come to your board and gloat. Truth is I have a hard time siging up to other boards. Confusing as hell.

GFY

:cheers: See nothing to this self control thing, like butter.

NP....word of advice..had I not been at the game I would have avoided the board for a few days..reading all the threads yesterday morning made me roll my eyes.

That's exactly what I did...you have to walk away and gain your sanity back.

The Jets as a franchise are torture enough; no need to torture yourself more by reading this board

I totally saw where DLJ was coming from. As a longtime resident "troll" I try to be even keeled win or lose. I don't think I've ever started a thread after a Pats win over the Jets where my intent was to fan the flames.

I've met a bunch of great people here over the years and posting stuff to tick them off is not part of what I do.

DLJ was just reacting to the 4 or 5 Dolphin fans who showed up to be arsesclowns.

Im a woman on a male dominated board, I should represent my gender better.

Meh, the fact that you're reportedly attractive and spend as much time on here with us as you do is respectable enough. I wouldn't worry about it. Internet mods shouldn't be and usually aren't in the habit of holding grudges against hot chicks.

Actually, come to think of it, I don't think anyone in the world is really.

Meh, the fact that you're reportedly attractive and spend as much time on here with us as you do is respectable enough. I wouldn't worry about it. Internet mods shouldn't be and usually aren't in the habit of holding grudges against hot chicks.

Actually, come to think of it, I don't think anyone in the world is really.

BAN HER!!!!!

Archived