Sanchez has the "it" factor

frankmoga

Would everyone please take a fucing chill pill regardiong Sanchez. The guy is a rookie, it happens....he still showed alot of moxy truting his cannon and trying to pull the trigger, even in overtime. The guy has shown us enough good things that we know we can trust him and hitch our trailer to him. The refs sucked this game and missed a **** load of holding calls. On at least three INT's there was defensive holding that was not called. Rex better go nuts and call out the ****bag refs in the post game presser. Sanchez, for all of his mistakes has the "it" factor. Statistically he didn't look good, but the guy has a cannon of an arm and is not afraid. He is and will be the franchise qb for 10+ years. This is all in the rookie learning process. I have total fauth in Rex Ryan to tutor this guy into a SB champion QB. Ryan has SB rings and is a winner. This is a bad day for the Jets, but next week we get back on the wagon and get an easy win over a ****ty Raiders team.

Moga

Would everyone please take a fucing chill pill regardiong Sanchez. The guy is a rookie, it happens....he still showed alot of moxy truting his cannon and trying to pull the trigger, even in overtime. The guy has shown us enough good things that we know we can trust him and hitch our trailer to him. The refs sucked this game and missed a **** load of holding calls. On at least three INT's there was defensive holding that was not called. Rex better go nuts and call out the ****bag refs in the post game presser. Sanchez, for all of his mistakes has the "it" factor. Statistically he didn't look good, but the guy has a cannon of an arm and is not afraid. He is and will be the franchise qb for 10+ years. This is all in the rookie learning process. I have total fauth in Rex Ryan to tutor this guy into a SB champion QB. Ryan has SB rings and is a winner. This is a bad day for the Jets, but next week we get back on the wagon and get an easy win over a ****ty Raiders team.

Moga

sorry frank but sanchez has the int factor.:rl: he'll be fine in time though but

Moga

ummm.u may have not noticed but your team usually doesnt fair well in west coast trips to Oakland...and they beat Philly today. If u can lose to this Bills team you can lose to Oakland.

Moga

Really Frank? The refs? And statistically he didn't look good?

Moga

getin sick of hearing rex saying the same thing for almost a month now.

Says the classy individual who's only reason for posting on this site it to be an obnoxious prick. :rolleyes:

Please teach me more about being classy. :Nuts:

OK we will start with Classy Rule #1. Don't insult a man's wife.

Simple enough?

Not for nothing, but when you legitimately stalk another dude, traditional man-laws tend to go out the window.

Not for nothing, but if you go back to the beginning of this thread, I was talking to Moga. Fatty chimed in on his own with the wife crack.

I'm starting to think that if Woody wants to get the most out of his Sanchez investment he'll sell his half of the All New Giants Stadium to the Giants, and move his team into that new Los Angeles stadium.

Moga

I'd agree with this. Seriously, I remember reading TONS of posts saying ya'd need patience this year and there WOULD be bad games like these.

The kid will bounce back and learn from this experience.

Meh, like I said, you web-stalk other men, legitimately. You kind of lost your privilege of throwing down the man law-card as a retort for any and all given situations. Your best friend could try to share an umbrella with you on the way to a bachelor party that he plans on photographing WHILE inquiring about asking out your ex-wife, and you still wouldn't be able to play it.

Again I did not speak to him here. I have no idea what the rest of your post means.

FTR I don't have any friends (or know many folks) who comment on any one's wife. It just show a certain level of ignorance and lack of class.

I've gotten in to my share of online squabbles as well and no one has ever done it either.

Archived