Disgusted

Boozer76

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True.

But thats "wild"....not crazy.

Or at least in my book.

Exactly. Wild girls are the type that get drunk take their clothes off and make the night interesting. Crazy girls are the type that drink start talking about their ex look you dead in the eyes and tell you "I hate you", not so bad but its the first time you met.

Exactly. Wild girls are the type that get drunk take their clothes off and make the night interesting. Crazy girls are the type that drink start talking about their ex look you dead in the eyes and tell you "I hate you", not so bad but its the first time you met.

Wild girls BECOME the crazy girls. It just takes a few years and a kid or 2. Damaged Goods, return to sender.

lol...that might be truer than i used to think. i've met a few women since then. and so far out of the 5 or so dates i'v ebeen on....one told me she was bipolar and theother told me she was borderline. another told me she was late 30's and ended up being 49. lol. and yet another was still hanging out with her ex like 5 times a week. i'm like wtf...aren't there any normal women out there? lol.

Sorry to hear about your raw cut of the cards neck - but good for you in getting the kids and providing what's right for their lives. I think the primary self-medicating choice for bi-polar's is good ole alcohol. Some afflicted don't like taking their meds because they really don't want to give up the manic part of the cycle. When things get going too fast or they're already genetically predisposed to alcoholism - many choose to pound liquor and that creates as ugly a scenario as I've ever been exposed to. Great job in getting out of the storm.

I can't answer about the "normal" women. When it comes to that - I think "normal" should only be used in reference to a setting on a clothes dryer.

No disrespect intended.

Really bummed to hear about Larry's deal. I know Larry and remember how naturally high he was when his son was born. If you see him Booze - tell him to keep on keeping on and to keep making the right decisions. If that happens it will all work out well in the end.

Sorry to hear about your raw cut of the cards neck - but good for you in getting the kids and providing what's right for their lives. I think the primary self-medicating choice for bi-polar's is good ole alcohol. Some afflicted don't like taking their meds because they really don't want to give up the manic part of the cycle. When things get going too fast or they're already genetically predisposed to alcoholism - many choose to pound liquor and that creates as ugly a scenario as I've ever been exposed to. Great job in getting out of the storm.

I can't answer about the "normal" women. When it comes to that - I think "normal" should only be used in reference to a setting on a clothes dryer.

No disrespect intended.

Really bummed to hear about Larry's deal. I know Larry and remember how naturally high he was when his son was born. If you see him Booze - tell him to keep on keeping on and to keep making the right decisions. If that happens it will all work out well in the end.

All I will say is there are plenty of Meds that allow you to operate normally. You can also create a positive lifestyle for yourself that allows you to control yourself in between the manic and depressive state.

Some men may think some women are crazy - but after reading this thread (and after reading about serial cheater Steve Philips and his latest affair with one of those crazy women you speak of....and the crazy letter than the crazy 22 year old mistress sent to the rather pissed of wife) I'm willing to bet that sane women think some men are just stupid.

For every "Larry" out there, there are just as many "Lauras".

I don't think it's at all fair to say one gender is this or that. I've met and witnessed crazy, stupid, alcoholic, cheating, (insert whatever label you want) women and I've met an equal amount of male counterparts.

A man was riding his Harley along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head... In a booming voice, the Lord said,

"Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want."

The Lord said, "Your request is materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind."

The biker thought about it for a long time... Finally, he said, "Lord, I wish that I, and all men, could understand our wives; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

All I will say is there are plenty of Meds that allow you to operate normally. You can also create a positive lifestyle for yourself that allows you to control yourself in between the manic and depressive state.

Hope you don't think I was inferring anything negative about those with the affliction 89 - just stating from my exposure to those who don't take the meds they've been prescribed that a lot of them self medicate with alcohol. Not judging either - just stating my experience.

For every "Larry" out there, there are just as many "Lauras".

I don't think it's at all fair to say one gender is this or that. I've met and witnessed crazy, stupid, alcoholic, cheating, (insert whatever label you want) women and I've met an equal amount of male counterparts.

Not fair. but if you had 88 woman talking and about 4 men in a conversation I would dare say it might be slightly slanted to the female point of view. Same here.

Good thing theirs sex or men and women would never talk.

A tale of two convertibles.

A single guy was driving along the pacific shore, enjoying the road's curves around cliffs and bends.

A carload of women was coming at him. Their (car's) top was down. But they were all shouting at him. PIG!! PIG!! Hey PIG!!!

He didn't deserve this. So he shouted back. BIt*H!!! Bit#H!!!!

Then he went around a curve....and ran over a pig.

I don't know what this has to do with anything, but it seemed like a good excuse to tell this joke.

A tale of two convertibles.

A single guy was driving along the pacific shore, enjoying the road's curves around cliffs and bends.

A carload of women was coming at him. Their (car's) top was down. But they were all shouting at him. PIG!! PIG!! Hey PIG!!!

He didn't deserve this. So he shouted back. BIt*H!!! Bit#H!!!!

Then he went around a curve....and ran over a pig.

I don't know what this has to do with anything, but it seemed like a good excuse to tell this joke.

stopped reading after car lol

No disrespect intended.

yeah that sounds about right. i have plenty of experience dealing with a bi-polar who doesn't take their meds. i tell ya....dealing with it daily makes you feel like you might be crazy as well.

Larry appreciates the comments. The hardest thing about all this is Larry doesn't get to see his son every day. Larry spends alot of time sitting in his son's room wishing he was there. He also worries about the effects all this will have on his son when he's older, but knows in the end it's better to have 2 separate loving homes with each parent than one terribly unloving one with both. Larry just wants his son's mother to screw her head on straight.

Archived