Real Fan Check In

The Gun Of Bavaria

Yeah man! Books have been written about your courage. There's even a course in JETi fan school on how to rupture your spleen and still make it to the hospital after monday night.

Are you part of the JETi Council? Your fanaticness is "force" like.

God speed my old friend.

I would gladly rupture all 3 of my spleens for a victory this week.

No biggie........who needs them spleens anyway. Take em out. It would create more space for my alchohol enlarged liver to expand further.

Jeti in training.:)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've suggested in the past that Kerry Rhodes is soft, and openly posed a question to the board asking "How will Mark Sanchez fair outdoors?", and was labeled by "real" Jets fans as being a closet Giants fan.

So let the record show that I am, unequivocally, a real Jets fan.

WTF would you know? You're a freakin' Pats fan. :Nuts:

:yawn:

Yeah. Okay.

I've explained this to you and others time and time again, if you can't deal with the fact that I'm a TOM BRADY FAN, then so be it. I hate New England, but I am a Brady fan and I have no problem saying that. I cheer for almost all Michigan Wolverines once their in the NFL, minus the ****ing asshat Henne.

Yeah. Okay.

I've explained this to you and others time and time again, if you can't deal with the fact that I'm a TOM BRADY FAN, then so be it. I hate New England, but I am a Brady fan and I have no problem saying that. I cheer for almost all Michigan Wolverines once their in the NFL, minus the ****ing asshat Henne.

next year i'm becoming a Pats fan. Maybe go to some games with Gainzy... make my g/f happy.

Hmm. maybe that is what I should do. since every team i root for sucks and disappoints, me becoming a Pats fan will actually be good for the Jets! I will be the martyr that lays down and takes one for all the real Jets fans out there.

next year i'm becoming a Pats fan. Maybe go to some games with Gainzy... make my g/f happy.

Hmm. maybe that is what I should do. since every team i root for sucks and disappoints, me becoming a Pats fan will actually be good for the Jets! I will be the martyr that lays down and takes one for all the real Jets fans out there.

Just don't cheer for the Rangers, please. Go root for the Devils and their has been goalie. :)

Yeah. Okay.

No self-respecting REAL Jets fan would be a Tom Brady fan. GFY. :Nuts:

Yeah. Okay.

124, YOU MY FRIEND...are not a Jets fan. On top of that, you went to the Darkside.

belichick.jpg

Atleast I know I get more respect than you on this forum. I've never been called a pats fan. Thats a slap in the face....on both cheeks....at once!

Thats the spirit!

124, YOU MY FRIEND...are not a Jets fan.

Believe what you'd like.

If I'm not a Jets fan I'd like you to explain to me why I fork over $1,800 a year for season tickets, have tickets in the new stadium, and spend countless other amounts of coin on this team each and every season.

Not to sound like a dick head but, where were you sitting Sunday? On the coach? Oh yeah.

I can like a particular player on any of the other 31 NFL teams, I could care less what about 5-10 message board people who give me a hard time for being a fan of Tom Brady think about it. The guy is a great player and was a great player for my favorite College Football team. I hate the Patriots, probably more than you do because since I go to BOTH Jets/Pats games a year I have to deal with not only their team but their sleez bag fan base, but I do not hate Tom Brady. Period. End of story.

Some people have nothing better to do when the Jets starting sucking wind then to say "HAHAHA YOU LIKE TOM BRADY SO YOU MUST LIKE THE PATS! HAHAHAHAHAH". They're immature, they're losers, and they're a waste of time. They also are STILL waiting for Vernon Gholston to show up.

Don't fall into that catagory.

That was your job.

Although, Chugger with his outfit should have pulled the trigger!

Since this thread is already off the rails I will mention that Chugger and I talked about the panda on Sunday. That woman was beyond scary.

Believe what you'd like.

If I'm not a Jets fan I'd like you to explain to me why I fork over $1,800 a year for season tickets, have tickets in the new stadium, and spend countless other amounts of coin on this team each and every season.

Not to sound like a dick head but, where were you sitting Sunday? On the coach? Oh yeah.

I can like a particular player on any of the other 31 NFL teams, I could care less what about 5-10 message board people who give me a hard time for being a fan of Tom Brady think about it. The guy is a great player and was a great player for my favorite College Football team. I hate the Patriots, probably more than you do because since I go to BOTH Jets/Pats games a year I have to deal with not only their team but their sleez bag fan base, but I do not hate Tom Brady. Period. End of story.

Some people have nothing better to do when the Jets starting sucking wind then to say "HAHAHA YOU LIKE TOM BRADY SO YOU MUST LIKE THE PATS! HAHAHAHAHAH". They're immature, they're losers, and they're a waste of time. They also are STILL waiting for Vernon Gholston to show up.

Don't fall into that catagory.

Dude, its a joke. I sit on a couch every sunday. Thats right. If I was at the game then the new excuse would be that im not a season ticket holder, If I was a season ticket holder then the new excuse would be that I dont own PSL's or something to that effect. One fan affording the tickets and another that doesnt makes no difference in the status of them being a fan. Its primarily an emotional attachment, not a financial one. Where do you get that from? How many people hold season tickets simply because they were passed down from an old family member...not even being a Jet fan, but they'll purchase the season tickets then sell them on Ebay. Yeah, they're the truest fans...cuz they dropped money. Or the people who just buy the tickets because they have money to waste....not worried about the 15K for the box seats and the Crystal or whatever they drink. What you spend on the team has nothing to do with the joke that was made at your expense. Take a chill pill 124. We all know that you're a Jet fan. We're messing with you. Take a joke and stop putting out your finances. I dont care dude, especially if you're not taking me to the game because im not spending 1,800 to watch the Same'ol Jets.

shyt, did I just say that?

Dude, its a joke. I sit on a couch every sunday. Thats right. If I was at the game then the new excuse would be that im not a season ticket holder, If I was a season ticket holder then the new excuse would be that I dont own PSL's or something to that effect. One fan affording the tickets and another that doesnt makes no difference in the status of them being a fan. Its primarily an emotional attachment, not a financial one. Where do you get that from? How many people hold season tickets simply because they were passed down from an old family member...not even being a Jet fan, but they'll purchase the season tickets then sell them on Ebay. Yeah, they're the truest fans...cuz they dropped money. Or the people who just buy the tickets because they have money to waste....not worried about the 15K for the box seats and the Crystal or whatever they drink. What you spend on the team has nothing to do with the joke that was made at your expense. Take a chill pill 124. We all know that you're a Jet fan. We're messing with you. Take a joke and stop putting out your finances. I dont care dude, especially if you're not taking me to the game because im not spending 1,800 to watch the Same'ol Jets.

to be fair, its a lot more difficult for 1-2-4 to pay for Jets tickets on his Modells salary. Thats like 6 months salary for him.

Paragraphs might help your cause. I suggest you use them.

to be fair, its a lot more difficult for 1-2-4 to pay for Jets tickets on his Modells salary. Thats like 6 months salary for him.

Well, atleast now I know why he's pissed.

I wonder how he feels when the Jets are handed their asses by his favorite player Brady on his most hated team the Pats. That type of confusion and abuse may be a turn on for him:sheepf:, you never know! lol.

You want him to break 10 lines into multiple paragraphs for you? Lmao.

Maybe I should have mentioned run on sentences as they are really annoying when you are trying to read a post from the best Jets fan of all time when he is talking about how he doesnt have season tickets and the people who have season tickets are not jets fans.

Archived