Real Fan Check In

The Gun Of Bavaria

You know what the funniest part of the whole boo thingy going on here and how it hurts his feelings....

what do you think Mark here's when he's on the road against a hostile crowd? I bet there name calling is a little harsher than a couple of boo birds.

WRONG- Don't you see how other fans are supportive? I'm sure they cheer their players and don't boo other teams. We are all evil.

:biggrin:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WRONG- Don't you see how other fans are supportive? I'm sure they cheer their players and don't boo other teams. We are all evil.

:biggrin:

I see your wife and child are not in possession of a Jets related item in your wedding photo. Please report to the Not Real Jets Fan line for reeducation camp. Thank you.

I see your wife and child are not in possession of a Jets related item in your wedding photo. Please report to the Not Real Jets Fan line for reeducation camp. Thank you.

Funny story, after this Sunday and the kick went through the uprights my wife just turned and stared at me as I was just laughing at the TV. She looked at me and said "Really? I mean, really? Watching the Jets makes Sunday not fun." to which I answered "You'll get used to it, or you'll be suicidal."

This is why I'm letting my kid figure it out on his own.

So what are the perks of the reeducation camp? I can't take anything anally, as that's saved for Sunday's watching the Jets.

I put to much emotion - win or lose each week - I have to say REAL FAN.

Oh and BTW I never boo -- I cuss scream and throw crap at the television calling Sanches every name in the book (racial or not). But never boo that would make me a bad fan.

Awesome AVATAR! :lol:

Funny story, after this Sunday and the kick went through the uprights my wife just turned and stared at me as I was just laughing at the TV. She looked at me and said "Really? I mean, really? Watching the Jets makes Sunday not fun." to which I answered "You'll get used to it, or you'll be suicidal."

So what are the perks of the reeducation camp? I can't take anything anally, as that's saved for Sunday's watching the Jets.

My wife has moved on to the Pity look. Her tagline is "Dude why do you do this to yourself?" my answer is always the same, "****ing Jets".

As far as being a real fan? Short of a blood transfusion Im terminally infected.

You're letting your kid "figure it out on his own" rather than forcing a life of Jet fan misery upon him?

Not a real fan. :rolleyes:

My wife has moved on to the Pity look. Her tagline is "Dude why do you do this to yourself?" my answer is always the same, "****ing Jets".

As far as being a real fan? Short of a blood transfusion Im terminally infected.

Lol, I'm waiting for the pity to roll in. She's tried to learn and love the Jets, but she's slowly moving into the "hate" stage. Where she can't comprehend how they royally **** things up.

Teaching your child to eschew loyalty? Making him a weak-willed bandwagon jumper?

I shudder to think of what will become of that poor innocent boy in 20 years.

And you call yourself a good father. :disgust:

Don't be so hard on him Kleck. The kid is doomed. I never pushed it on any of my five kids and everyone of them is infected. My oldest is so bad he has a closet full of maybe 12 Jet jerseys and i believe two of them are still on the team. Yet he still loves each and everyone of them. Poor bastid. Sins of the father, no matter how much Vic tries and not push it on him the damage is done. Sorry.,

After 35 years of living and dying (mostly dying) with this team every Sunday and 25 years of spending grocery money, kids tuition and mortgage payments on tickets I am not a real fan, I am a masochist and a bit of an idiot.

DNA, after experiencing your drive home from the Meadowlands after the Bills game last year, you are as Real of a Jets fan as they get. Anyone who knowingly goes to a game, knowing full well that their ride home to Queens is nothing more than a series of parking lots disguised as interstates and the GWB, earns my respect. :lol:

Don't be so hard on him Kleck. The kid is doomed. I never pushed it on any of my five kids and everyone of them is infected. My oldest is so bad he has a closet full of maybe 12 Jet jerseys and i believe two of them are still on the team. Yet he still loves each and everyone of them. Poor bastid. Sins of the father, no matter how much Vic tries and not push it on him the damage is done. Sorry.,

Don't be so sure Crush. Vic doesn't exactly possess the same magnetic personality and easy charm you do. :D

We always hope for the one to break the cycle, but alas, it is so ingrained into them that they too fall to the weaknesses that have tortured us. Perhaps I'm just hoping beyond hope. He already has various Jets paraphernalia, said "JETS" during that Monday night game, and gets insanely excited when I do the Jets chant.

We always hope for the one to break the cycle, but alas, it is so ingrained into them that they too fall to the weaknesses that have tortured us. Perhaps I'm just hoping beyond hope. He already has various Jets paraphernalia, said "JETS" during that Monday night game, and gets insanely excited when I do the Jets chant.

The force is strong in that one.

Damn, sorry that Im late signing in. I was out slaying some more SOJ Fans. Its like these guys are everywhere. Did you know about this G.O.B.? Maybe we need to call in backup because they surrounded me and if it wasnt for the people that spoke up and said that they agreed with me I may not have made it out of those dangeous threads. Its so bad they even infiltrated one of my threads. One even looks like a lovable Panda, but I was warned about his presence before by a JETi wise one. These SOJF are pulling out all stops man....WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! I did make some key alliances with other real Jet fans around the threads during my journey. I'll have them sign the sheet as well. Maybe we need to have the JETi council do something about this. The Jets lose 3 games in a a row and these people are already talking 2010....and we're not even half way through the season yet. SCARY MAN.

PRESENT!

Villain

"Insulting azzes and taking names".

Like I said it's not about raising your kid as a Jet fan. Its an infection. Only thing that could save da children is if you have a very close relative that dives in and rescues the child. Truth is the reverse of this is how I became a jet fan. For all intent and purpose I should be a Giants fan. But my Uncle the black sheep took me and my cousin to a couple of games at Shea and sure enough. INFECTED

Like I said it's not about raising your kid as a Jet fan. Its an infection. Only thing that could save da children is if you have a very close relative that dives in and rescues the child. Truth is the reverse of this is how I became a jet fan. For all intent and purpose I should be a Giants fan. But my Uncle the black sheep took me and my cousin to a couple of games at Shea and sure enough. INFECTED

All of here at JN owe that uncle of yours a debt of gratitude.

Well let me see here..

-I once postponed major sugery so I wouldn't miss going to a Monday night game.

-I withstood verbal assaults and had food thrown at me and my wife at Joe Robbie stadium but stayed for the whole game to shove it up their azzes when the Jets won.

Do I make the cut?

Well let me see here..

-I once postponed major sugery so I wouldn't miss going to a Monday night game.

-I withstood verbal assaults and had food thrown at me and my wife at Joe Robbie stadium but stayed for the whole game to shove it up their azzes when the Jets won.

Do I make the cut?

Wow, you're a f'ing legend!

well i just do it for the hot jets fans i meet

and the tight uniforms..

frankly i dont understand football at all.

i was so disappointed that they didnt wear pink unis for breast cancer awareness month.. because green is such a yucky color..

i hope they change the green to a sea foam or neon green.

so not really a fan of the game...

there are just so many guys around football and i am just always looking for a new piece of a$$.

Thats It !! An f'ing legend?

I was hoping for so much more.

Yeah man! Books have been written about your courage. There's even a course in JETi fan school on how to rupture your spleen and still make it to the hospital after monday night.

Are you part of the JETi Council? Your fanaticness is "force" like.

God speed my old friend.

Yeah man! Books have been written about your courage. There's even a course in JETi fan school on how to rupture your spleen and still make it to the hospital after monday night.

Are you part of the JETi Council? Your fanaticness is "force" like.

God speed my old friend.

Yes, but you are the chosen one. The last hope if you will.

You are here to restore order in the force and rid the Jets fans base of the darkside that is the SOJ.

Or at least until Sunday when the Jets lose again and the SOJ's will be persistent. So you are pretty much in a lose/lose situation.

God speed.

Archived