The LAST PLACE 2-4 Miami Dolphins

What the Jets really need to do is get Keller and Sanchez on the same page. Shockey gouged the Phins last week, pass catching TE's have hurt the Phins this year and we did nothing with Keller first time around. It's a weakness of theirs that we need to expose.

+1 I thought Keller was going to kill them last game....this is a huge weakness for the Phins, we HAVE to exploit it. Keller must be apart of the game plan this week.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cant say I agree with this.

Gholston can't get off a block, and honestly, that was our biggest problem last game, bigger than tackling. Harris and Scott got wrapped up far too much. They need to do a better job coming off blocks... If so, they should have no problem wrapping up the ball carrier.

The Jets will not get taken in like they did in the last game.

I will always bank on a guy like Ryan to win in this type of rematch. The Jets went into the last one overconfident, including the coach. Don't think that will be an issue this time. This one is for pride and the Jets are the better team.

Remember, they played about the best offensive game they could possibly play while we played the worst defensive game we will play all year and they still only beat us by four.

The Dolphins' defense is going to be a bigger key to us winning this game than our defense. If they can't stop TJ and Greene and Cotch is back healthy they are in huge trouble.

Put Henne in the position where he has to throw to win and the Jets will make him look like they made Shaub look in week one or Russell in the first half yesterday.

If the Jets go up 14-0 like they did yesterday, it's gonna be a long, long day for the Dolphins.

I will always bank on a guy like Ryan to win in this type of rematch. The Jets went into the last one overconfident, including the coach. Don't think that will be an issue this time. This one is for pride and the Jets are the better team.

Yeah, cause us beating you once already was enough for you to decide that the Jets are a better team than us. Please, let them play the game before making such bold statements. For Christs sake, we hung up 34 points on a team that the Jets could barely get 10 on. What, because you guys beat Oakland, you're now all the sudden a superior team again? What about Buffalo. We hung 38 on them while the Jets struggled to get 13, with overtime.

Give.

Me.

Strength.

Yeah, cause us beating you once already was enough for you to decide that the Jets are a better team than us. Please, let them play the game before making such bold statements. For Christs sake, we hung up 34 points on a team that the Jets could barely get 10 on. What, because you guys beat Oakland, you're now all the sudden a superior team again? What about Buffalo. We hung 38 on them while the Jets struggled to get 13, with overtime.

Give.

Me.

Strength.

Did you read my whole post? Clearly you did not. GFY.

So let me get this straight.

You lose to us, then bills, half of this board goes on suicide watch...then you guys beat the raiders and you guys are on your way to the superbowl again?

This place is something else

Who said that?

Tell me, what's it like to be sitting in the cellar while the Bills nuts dangle in your face?

Pats 5-2

Jets 4-3

Bills 3-4

Dolphags 2-4 (soon to be 2-5, 2-6, 2-7.......)

You lose to us, then bills, half of this board goes on suicide watch...then you guys beat the raiders and you guys are on your way to the superbowl again?

Yeah, kinda like the same team down in Miami that beat the Jets, went 2-3 and thought they were back in the hunt for the playoffs.

Now, 2-4, back on suicide watch.

BZ

I was about to make this comment elsewhere.

Apparently, beating the Raiders = Dynasty.

Give.

Me.

Strength.

Stop using college football reasoning.

The Jets gave up 24 pts to the Saints so that means we should be a better defense then the Phins right? That defense gave up 31 pts to the Phins on Monday night which means that Phins offense should be better then the Saints right? But then the Saints hung 46 points on the Phins. But also, the Saints only gave up 10 points to the Jets so their D must be really really good, but they allowed 34 points to the dolphins so the Dolphins Offense must be super potent.

My point is- the NFL is week to week. I, for the record, think it's gonna be a close game and with our injuries will lose another heartbreaker at home. Unless the Jets implement Keller in to our gameplan we're not gonna pick up huge chunks of yardage on the ground and the Phins demonstrated proficiency at moving the ball vs our D. If the Jets win, I'll be surprised. I just hate that school of college football thought applied to the NFL.

Stop using college football reasoning.

The Jets gave up 24 pts to the Saints so that means we should be a better defense then the Phins right? That defense gave up 31 pts to the Phins on Monday night which means that Phins offense should be better then the Saints right? But then the Saints hung 46 points on the Phins. But also, the Saints only gave up 10 points to the Jets so their D must be really really good, but they allowed 34 points to the dolphins so the Dolphins Offense must be super potent.

My point is- the NFL is week to week. I, for the record, think it's gonna be a close game and with our injuries will lose another heartbreaker at home. Unless the Jets implement Keller in to our gameplan we're not gonna pick up huge chunks of yardage on the ground and the Phins demonstrated proficiency at moving the ball vs our D. If the Jets win, I'll be surprised. I just hate that school of college football thought applied to the NFL.

saints had 2 defensive td's mind you...

They did against us today you jagoff.

So your defense allowed 32 to the Saints offense while the Jets defense allowed 10. :Nuts:

**** whatever happend with Saints...its about what happened to the Jets when they played the Dolphins. We've already played so need to compare what we did against another team and how you faired against them. I'm predicting the same outcome as the last time a big kick in the:Nuts:

I dont understand why they think they're better than they are.

Just look at the post game interviews, Dancing boy Taylor never gives the opposing team any credit for beating them, its always we beat ourselves crap.

This is why I hate them, now we are th eones with no class, they have always been this way. And another thing, why do their players talk about Jet fans...how dumb is that, do we affect them that much. Its like down here in South Florida, Jets dolphags games are like a mini superbowl whereas in NY its just another game..its crazy..now they resort to violence towards our fans when the games are in their stadium.

Oh, imagine if Miami loses their football team...lol, that would be great.

**** whatever happend with Saints...its about what happened to the Jets when they played the Dolphins. We've already played so need to compare what we did against another team and how you faired against them. I'm predicting the same outcome as the last time a big kick in the:Nuts:

I'm not the one making those comparisons, you are.

I am basing my opinion on watching the Jets play the Dolphins. You and your ilk all seem to be laboring under the delusion that the Dolphins won that game by 30 points.

They won by 4, on a last second TD, despite playing flawless on offense against a defense that played its worst possible game.

Do you really think the Dolphins will repeat that offensive performance this Sunday? Because that's what it will likely take to win the game.

If the Jets put the Dolphins in a position where they have to throw the ball, the Jets win in a walk. It really is that simple. If its a close game, it's anyone's game and it will likely come down to who has the ball last.

Sanchez has already demonstrated that he can throw against the Dolphins joke of a secondary.

Just look at the post game interviews, Dancing boy Taylor never gives the opposing team any credit for beating them, its always we beat ourselves crap.

This is why I hate them, now we are th eones with no class, they have always been this way. And another thing, why do their players talk about Jet fans...how dumb is that, do we affect them that much. Its like down here in South Florida, Jets dolphags games are like a mini superbowl whereas in NY its just another game..its crazy..now they resort to violence towards our fans when the games are in their stadium.

Oh, imagine if Miami loses their football team...lol, that would be great.

Well, they did go undefeated in 1972.

I'm not the one making those comparisons, you are.

I am basing my opinion on watching the Jets play the Dolphins. You and your ilk all seem to be laboring under the delusion that the Dolphins won that game by 30 points.

They won by 4, on a last second TD, despite playing flawless on offense against a defense that played its worst possible game.

Do you really think the Dolphins will repeat that offensive performance this Sunday? Because that's what it will likely take to win the game.

If the Jets put the Dolphins in a position where they have to throw the ball, the Jets win in a walk. It really is that simple. If its a close game, it's anyone's game and it will likely come down to who has the ball last.

Sanchez has already demonstrated that he can throw against the Dolphins joke of a secondary.[/QUOTE]

hate to break the news to you...but in our last 3 games we've scored over 30. So i don't know why your making it seem like we'll never reach that total again...we already have. We have the recipe to beat you guys and we've already proven that...now prove you can stop us. As far as sanchez throwing all over us...take a look at the numbers here since you think Henne is not capable of passing on you and aprantly Sanchez is. Sanchez was 12 for 24 172 yards and TD. Henne was 20 for 26 241 yards and 2 TD's. Now our secondary has played pourous alot this season, but 172 yards isn't something to brag about it. I can't wait till he throws up pick in those winds and the cold and your fans start booing him and his head is in his lap on the sidelines....but i think it's gonna be a close game:)

hate to break the news to you...but in our last 3 games we've scored over 30. So i don't know why your making it seem like we'll never reach that total again...we already have. We have the recipe to beat you guys and we've already proven that...now prove you can stop us. As far as sanchez throwing all over us...take a look at the numbers here since you think Henne is not capable of passing on you and aprantly Sanchez is. Sanchez was 12 for 24 172 yards and TD. Henne was 20 for 26 241 yards and 2 TD's. Now our secondary has played pourous alot this season, but 172 yards isn't something to brag about it. I can't wait till he throws up pick in those winds and the cold and your fans start booing him and his head is in his lap on the sidelines....but i think it's gonna be a close game:)

First of all, learn how to use the quote feature.

Secondly, :face:

no big deal..leon had 47 yds vs dolphs, greene will surpass,,jenks didnt do squat vs fish either..

I hope losing Leon for the rest of this season is a blessing in disguise...our running game instantly became better yesterday with the 1,2 punch of Greene, TJ. At least that's what I hope. And I hope we can find a way to clog the middle even without KJ.

Who said that?

Tell me, what's it like to be sitting in the cellar while the Bills nuts dangle in your face?

Pats 5-2

Jets 4-3

Bills 3-4

Dolphags 2-4 (soon to be 2-5, 2-6, 2-7.......)

As Parcells once said, "you are what you are".....but anyone with any kind of vision can see that Miami is far superior to the Bills. They beat the Jets and may very well beat the Pats. Face it - that wildcat bullsh*t is hard to defend. Brown and Williams are the best 1-2 rb punch in the NFL and the defense is pretty decent. Miami has NO wide outs and a green quaterback that has shown flashes. I know you all like to pooh-pooh the Phins'.....but I think otherwise.

As Parcells once said, "you are what you are".....but anyone with any kind of vision can see that Miami is far superior to the Bills. They beat the Jets and may very well beat the Pats. Face it - that wildcat bullsh*t is hard to defend. Brown and Williams are the best 1-2 rb punch in the NFL and the defense is pretty decent. Miami has NO wide outs and a green quaterback that has shown flashes. I know you all like to pooh-pooh the Phins'.....but I think otherwise.

Agreed.

Archived