The LAST PLACE 2-4 Miami Dolphins

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miami beats NY this coming week.

Couldn't stop the run with Jenkins and now no Jenkins and the pain in the ass Leon Washington out as well, Miami wins the game.

comon bro, they beat the raiders after losing to the "last place dolphins" and "horrible bills".......they are good all of a sudden hahahaha......i love jet fans. so much.

comon bro, they beat the raiders after losing to the "last place dolphins" and "horrible bills".......they are good all of a sudden hahahaha......i love jet fans. so much.

Talk about irony. Dolphins fans have been thumping their chests more than anyone lately. Beating up on the hapless Bills and then a last-second win at home against the Jets in by far their worst defensive outing of the season, and you guys think you are world beaters. And you're still talking crap after surrendering a 3 TD lead in a loss at home. Dolphins fans have absolutely NO room to talk to anyone about that kind of crap.

Bottom line is the Jets still have twice as many wins, and now the Dolphins get a chance to prove that their last win wasn't just because they got the ball last in a home game. The fact is that neither team nor its fans have a whole lot of room to talk at this point in the season, but at least one of these two teams has a winning record and isn't last in the division.

Talk about irony. Dolphins fans have been thumping their chests more than anyone lately. Beating up on the hapless Bills and then a last-second win at home against the Jets in by far their worst defensive outing of the season, and you guys think you are world beaters. And you're still talking crap after surrendering a 3 TD lead in a loss at home. Dolphins fans have absolutely NO room to talk to anyone about that kind of crap.

Bottom line is the Jets still have twice as many wins, and now the Dolphins get a chance to prove that their last win wasn't just because they got the ball last in a home game. The fact is that neither team nor its fans have a whole lot of room to talk at this point in the season, but at least one of these two teams has a winning record and isn't last in the division.

great post BG

All I gotta say is please no trash talk this week...we don't do well when we do that. Keep in mind: we got torched by the wildcat with Jenkins clogging up the middle. Now we don't have him which I don't believe helps our cause. I don't see a reason why they won't do the same thing they did to us on MNF. Hopefully Rex is making major adjustments.

/end thread

All I gotta say is please no trash talk this week...we don't do well when we do that. Keep in mind: we got torched by the wildcat with Jenkins clogging up the middle. Now we don't have him which I don't believe helps our cause. I don't see a reason why they won't do the same thing they did to us on MNF. Hopefully Rex is making major adjustments.

It's perfect that we're playing them before the break. We know what we have left for up front run stoppers. Whatever schemes we have to employ to attempt to plug what we're missing wih Jenkins out wants to be in place by next Sunday. Those guys do have the most effective running punch in the game.

BFD. What team is in last place?

6 games in......we still play the bills, you, tampa, carolina, titans, jags, and houston...........

and i say we split with new england.

but go ahead. we will take it on the chin with a brutal early schedule against the chargers, colts, falcons and saints.

but being in last place after 6 games.......means about as much as being in first place at 8-3.....right? ;)

6 games in......we still play the bills, you, tampa, carolina, titans, jags, and houston...........

and i say we split with new england.

but go ahead. we will take it on the chin with a brutal early schedule against the chargers, colts, falcons and saints.

but being in last place after 6 games.......means about as much as being in first place at 8-3.....right? ;)

The Marlins suck. Just saying.

**** them their team is a joke and using backyard play calling. It will catch up to them sooner or later.

if its so "backyard" why cant nfl defenses stop it? i love the excuses.....it makes your team look worse with the bull**** belittling the offense we run.

They lost the their first playoff game, great ****ing season lets all celebrate.

BUT THEY WON THE DIVISION IN THE SAME YEAR THAT TOM BRADY DIDN'T PLAY AND ONLY AFTER BRETT FAVRE GOT HURT!!

THEY ARE SO AWESOME!!!

Jeez dude, don't you get it? Getting your ****ing ass handed to you at home, in your first playoff game in 7 years, is awesome.

:rl: :rl: :rl:

10-6 can absolutely get Miami in and two of their losses are against NFC opponents.

they are not winning 8 of their last 10. and 10 wont be enough. the north has 3 teams better than the dolphins right now, the south 2 teams better. you lose the tie breaker with sd and you cant catch denver. ne wins our div easy. stop dreaming. last year was your miracle year, this year, not soo much.

Chad turned into Chad.

And then they laughed when we told them he would go down in an odd numbered year.

They never learn.

atleast it got ended fast. we arent the morons that sat through almost a decade of chads inconsistent play :cheers:

WTF is your point? The Jets have a better record at this point and that's all that matters. We win next weeks and we're right back into things.
I think the point is pretty clear. Everyone was discounting Miami and Buffalo, and it's two division losses. Look forward, I get it; but don't put a snake in your pocket. You might get bit.

BUT THEY WON THE DIVISION IN THE SAME YEAR THAT TOM BRADY DIDN'T PLAY AND ONLY AFTER BRETT FAVRE GOT HURT!!

THEY ARE SO AWESOME!!!

Jeez dude, don't you get it? Getting your ****ing ass handed to you at home, in your first playoff game in 7 years, is awesome.

:rl: :rl: :rl:

The same year the Jets started 8-3 and finished 9-7. Losing the last game of the season to Chad Pennington and having any chance to make the playoffs end.

Chad turned into Chad.

And then they laughed when we told them he would go down in an odd numbered year.

They never learn.

Yeah were the fans that never learn.

Archived