**** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD ****

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jets seem to be nervous and going in slow motion out there. Come on boys, let's FING go.

Seriously... they seem like they have no idea... I have to beleive Rex will fix it but in the meantime they need to put some points up...

Some glass half full points here...

Lets not forget Bengals got the ball first... and scored first... not the end of the world...

Remeber being down to the Pats and coming back?

Also Rex will have his guys playing lights out soon enough he just needed a taste of what the Bengals were up to.

Yep. I dont know why I'm surprised. I knew this was coming.

Its a long game. Lets hope playing from behind doest completely rattle the kid.

If we can clean up the horrible special teams play, and bring this thing to 7-7... then I think we'll be fine.

The team is playing in slow-motion though.

Really?

Go sit on your couch and shut up like your team.

I have a strong feeling we're going to reverse roles from last year when you all said a one and done was nothing to be happy about and I said coming off a 1-15 season then winning a division title and 11 games was an accomplishment.

Only differnece is the Dolphins had to earn it by playing real NFL teams every week.

I have a strong feeling we're going to reverse roles from last year when you all said a one and done was nothing to be happy about and I said coming off a 1-15 season then winning a division title and 11 games was an accomplishment.

Only differnece is the Dolphins had to earn it by playing real NFL teams every week.

GFY

Archived