OT: Yahoo Pick'em for the NCAAs

PFSIKH

I created a Group for the Jet Nation. I know we did one last year in the board that can not be mentioned. I think JonE won that one. :x

Group ID# 20842

Group Name Jet Nation Invitational

Group Password jetnation

I created a Group for the Jet Nation. I know we did one last year in the board that can not be mentioned. I think JonE won that one. :x

Group ID# 20842

Group Name Jet Nation Invitational

Group Password jetnation

I did

And I'll repeat 8)

Who wants a T-shirt with the word Jet on it??? :shock:

You'd wear it with pride, Garb. If you want, we'll make it a scoop-neck and cut it so you can tie it in a knot above your belly-button to accentuate your breasts so it matches the rest of your wardrobe.

I can't imagine anything more wrong than me in a Jets Tee.

Speaking of which - the Pats have just announced their partnership with the DMV. I can now sign-up for my "official" Patriots liscence plate....cool, eh?

:lol::lol:

Speaking of which - the Pats have just announced their partnership with the DMV. I can now sign-up for my "official" Patriots liscence plate....cool, eh?

DONE!!! [-(

So now Pats fans can put shiny new Pats license plates on the 14 non-running cars that they keep in their front yard next to the couch?

So now Pats fans can put shiny new Pats license plates on the 14 non-running cars that they keep in their front yard next to the couch?

And the toilet full of beer.

It's supposed to benefit the Kraft Charitable foundation. Special Plate Fee $40.00, Initial Registratin Fee - $36.00 and Renewel Fee $81.00... :shock:

I donot understand why they call Massachusetts Taxachusetts when it should be: Feeyourcitizenstodeathachusetts

GG, what I did was register my name first, then after you get that confirmation, there's a couple links at the bottom of the page, one of which was join a group. Then you join a private group and enter in the group ID and the password.

thank you SS19 ;) i am in :)

that will make a nice target

Hey, this sounds like fun, I'm in.

Always in 64 team & Sweet 16 bracket pools anyway. Never win a damn thing.

Don't let some no nothing punk from Canada beat you in basketball, eh?

So like........when a guy punches another guy....... does he have to sit in the penalty box?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived