Rex Ryan will be on espn at somepoint during the schedule show at 7

Jetkid94

Rex Ryan on prime-time heavy schedule: "The league is smart"

Posted by Mike Florio on April 20, 2010 8:07 PM ET

NFL_ryan-thumb-250x185-9912.jpg

In 2009, Jets coach Rex Ryan wasn't bashful about doing his best to talk big in the hopes of propping up an underdog team.

Now that the Jets are a frontrunner, he'll be more careful about what he says, right?

Wrong.

Asked during ESPN's schedule-release special for his thoughts on a slate that features five prime-time games, Ryan said, "I think the league is smart. They're not gonna put just an average time on prime time. They know what's up."

Love him or hate him, Ryan and the Jets will be one of the most intriguing teams in 2010.

:rl:

In 2009, Jets coach Rex Ryan wasn't bashful about doing his best to talk big in the hopes of propping up an underdog team.

Now that the Jets are a frontrunner, he'll be more careful about what he says, right?

Wrong.

Asked during ESPN's schedule-release special for his thoughts on a slate that features five prime-time games, Ryan said, "I think the league is smart. They're not gonna put just an average time on prime time. They know what's up."

Love him or hate him, Ryan and the Jets will be one of the most intriguing teams in 2010.

:rl::rl::rl:

If nothing else, Rex Ryan is on a fast track to become the best interview in NFL coaching history.

Wrong.

I Love this guy! :Ban:

Archived