Where have all the trolls gone?

Maxman

The Jets make the Championship game and have been making good moves all off-season. Then the trolls all disappeared.

That is weird. I hope they are okay.

I know I noticed they were scarce these days. I just attributed it to me being around lately though. ;)

That's hilarious. Just got back in town.

Love the 4 picks and the exit of washington and faneca. Solid.

I also love your new nickle corner and stable of backs.

Quality over quantity my friend.You probably loved our previous drafts too then,like the one that netted Revis and David Harris in the first two rounds.

When you draft like that you don't need 12-14 picks to hope to get lucky and hit on a few..............:P

Quality over quantity my friend.You probably loved our previous drafts too then,like the one that netted Revis and David Harris in the first two rounds.

When you draft like that you don't need 12-14 picks to hope to get lucky and hit on a few..............:P

Depth. That's why teams stockpile draft picks. Depth. Injuries will always happen.

They're still around, it is the offseason though. Wait until the regular season starts, you'll see them back.

Still, it's nicer now and probably will be especially if the Jets keep winning. Sweeping the Pats, especially with 3 wins would silence the loudest trolls for awhile.

The Jets make the Championship game and have been making good moves all off-season. Then the trolls all disappeared.

I believe most of the trolls have discovered Twitter. It's great. ;)

I believe most of the trolls have discovered Twitter. It's great. ;)

Twitter's Ok and all but we had some great discussions on this board by some really smart Jets fans the last few days that can't be said in 140 characters

Twitter's Ok and all but we had some great discussions on this board by some really smart Jets fans the last few days that can't be said in 140 characters

Great discussion and smart Jets fans does not make any sense at all. I think you mean 140 characters yapping jibberish. Everyone else is on Twitter.

:P

Great discussion and smart Jets fans does not make any sense at all. I think you mean 140 characters yapping jibberish. Everyone else is on Twitter.

:P

snark if ya want Garb but the good stuff was right here the last 3 days

I think he is a good guy

I don't think Brooklyn Jet is commenting on whether or not Alk is a "good guy" or not, he's saying that he's a coward for disappearing after the Jets beat the Pats last season (which he did) that's what he meant by the usage of the word bitch. Who knows though, people go through all kinds of stuff that we have no idea about on message boards, so give him the benefit of the doubt.

I don't think Brooklyn Jet is commenting on whether or not Alk is a "good guy" or not, he's saying that he's a coward for disappearing after the Jets beat the Pats last season (which he did) that's what he meant by the usage of the word bitch. Who knows though, people go through all kinds of stuff that we have no idea about on message boards, so give him the benefit of the doubt.
I approve this message! :cheers:

Its the off season.

For the record, I dont think losing Faneca, Jones, Feely and Leon were good moves. And, LT is a little baby, youll see.

Its the off season.

For the record, I dont think losing Faneca, Jones, Feely and Leon were good moves. And, LT is a little baby, youll see.

off-season yes, but a very busy one for the Jets-we've had a LOT to talk about, fight about, whine about and to be hopeful for around here lately

Alk is a good guy. He is anything but a troll around here.

Always liked Alk and Gainzo. The Dolphin fans have been the fun ones to watch lately, bragging about a 7-9, no playoff, losing season. In the last decade, TX has been laid more times in his parents basement than the Dolphins have won playoff games.

Its the off season.

Nothing good to say about anything, SHOCKER!!!

Holmes, Cromartie, Pool, Taylor and our draft sucked too, right?

Always liked Alk and Gainzo. The Dolphin fans have been the fun ones to watch lately, bragging about a 7-9, no playoff, losing season. In the last decade, TX has been laid more times in his parents basement than the Dolphins have won playoff games.
It is amazing how the dolphag trolls always do find away to be stupider, with the exception of gaytriot over there.

Where have all the trolls gone?

Where have all the Patriots-related threads gone?

You guys make it to one AFC Championship Game and figure you no longer need to obsess about the Patriots.

Please....

It's only a matter of time until you realize we're STILL the top dogs in town.

Until then....Enjoy your illusion of grandeur!

);p

Archived