Where have all the trolls gone?

Maxman

Where have all the Patriots-related threads gone?

You guys make it to one AFC Championship Game and figure you no longer need to obsess about the Patriots.

Please....

It's only a matter of time until you realize we're STILL the top dogs in town.

Until then....Enjoy your illusion of grandeur!

);p

:yawn:

It is amazing how the dolphag trolls always do find away to be stupider, with the exception of gaytriot over there.

Could you imagine what it would be like around here if the Dolphins won a playoff game? My goodness. It could happen....maybe not in our life time...but it could happen.

You guys make it to one AFC Championship Game and figure you no longer need to obsess about the Patriots.

Please....

);p

Maybe the threads went to a Patriots forum. :eek:

Could you imagine what it would be like around here if the Dolphins won a playoff game? My goodness. It could happen....maybe not in our life time...but it could happen.
I could imagine, of course the last time they won a playoff game there was no internet, so it could be worse than we think. :P

Nothing good to say about anything, SHOCKER!!!

Holmes, Cromartie, Pool, Taylor and our draft sucked too, right?

Sure, your short bus posting is comedy gold.

Draft a thugturd like Bryant, with a heart condition over the second best CB in the draft - McCourty. :rl: Keep em coming Mini Mel!

Always liked Alk and Gainzo. The Dolphin fans have been the fun ones to watch lately, bragging about a 7-9, no playoff, losing season. In the last decade, TX has been laid more times in his parents basement than the Dolphins have won playoff games.

That's what always drives me nuts. They have NOTHING to be bragging about. It IS quite noticeable that Alk and Gainzo have virtually disappeared since NE's fall from the top rung. ;) Seems Garb's the only true non troll NE fan. Way to go T !

only player i ever heard of that we drafted was Odrick. Then we got a Samoan. A guard from Ole Miss. A Corner with a broken leg. Then a couple more linebackers. I give this draft an A.

yea Ang, but neither one of our teams got a guy named Zoltan The Magnificent so our grades are automatically lowered to one grade BELOW the genius' in New England

Look, if I seem bitter I am. I mean is it too much to ask to have had a Jets player with the name Zoltan to root for? Reason number 11,529 to hate New England

Dude i was devastated over the this. I had my order with the PRO SHOP for my custom "Zoltan The Great" jersey ready to go. Belichek screws me again.

oh and for the record Alk and his sunny disposition just PM'ed me saying he's been around lurking and pretty much that he doesn't like us and that we can all go and **** off-I told him he wasn't missed anyway

and....if he looks at what I actually WROTE about him I said nothing bad about him except for the fact that he disappeared after we beat New England last year-which it just so happens IS a fact

Sure, your short bus posting is comedy gold.

Draft a thugturd like Bryant, with a heart condition over the second best CB in the draft - McCourty. :rl: Keep em coming Mini Mel!

Typical troll response, I know you'd rather have Holt, and McCourty is lucky if he's the 4th best CB in the draft!

Please....

);p

LOL. Good one.

You don't believe it yourself, but I give you credit for writing it.

That's what always drives me nuts. They have NOTHING to be bragging about. It IS quite noticeable that Alk and Gainzo have virtually disappeared since NE's fall from the top rung. ;) Seems Garb's the only true non troll NE fan. Way to go T !

I'm still alive and kicking :D

I don't follow college football very closely so the draft isn't a big thing for me. I also just moved which has cut into my posting time. Not to mention it is the off season.

I was here after the Pats got their arses kicked in the playoffs.

Archived