Sign in to follow this  
CrazyCarl40

Why I'll Take Pedroia on My Team Any Day

Pedroia's an annoying little f_ck and his brother molests kids. He's like that little kid in high school with Napoleon complex who wants to fight everybody. No thanks.

Pedroia's an annoying little f_ck and his brother molests kids. He's like that little kid in high school with Napoleon complex who wants to fight everybody. No thanks.

Typical Yankee Fan classy post.

:roll: Classless

I didn't bump this when Pedroia went 5-5 with 3 HRs the other night, including a game winner. I could have, but didn't. Just sayin'.

so far in 2010, both players have 342 plate appearances.

after last night's 0-5 Cano still has a 164 OPS+ and 16 HR

pedroia with that 5-5, 3 HR night has 12 HR and a 128 OPS+ so far (which will remain the same until he's back in a month or two)

you know who Sox fans should be absolutely in love with right now? Adrian Beltre....dude is back to his steroid form from 2004 and you don't hear one word about Mike Lowell anymore

Edited by Blackout

[quote name='Blackout

Yeah, I am sure Cano has benefited from being A-Roid's teammate these last few years. :rolleyes:

Do ya think ? :biggrin:

Beltre wont be back next year without a huge raise. Player option in 2011 for $5mil. $10mil if he has 640 plate appearances

With 317 thru 81 games he's got a good shot at that $10 mil but he'll probably get more on the open market especially since he got 7mil + 2 mil signing bonus coming off a sh!tty year in Seattle.

And with Lars Anderson (1B) nearly ready for the bigs dont be surprised to see Youk go back to 3B next year.

What's really going to make Beltre money is the fact that he's hitting just as well away from Fenway as he is at Fenway. His agent is Boras, so I'm sure he will be looking for a big pay day. I wouldn't mind bringing him back because I don't think Lars is actully all that close yet, but I haven't been paying attention.

What's really going to make Beltre money is the fact that he's hitting just as well away from Fenway as he is at Fenway. His agent is Boras, so I'm sure he will be looking for a big pay day. I wouldn't mind bringing him back because I don't think Lars is actully all that close yet, but I haven't been paying attention.

He is struggling at Pawsox, but got off to a great start in AA. Lost development time last year due to injury. I wouldnt be surprised to see him have a good 2nd half and get the chance next year.

He is struggling at Pawsox, but got off to a great start in AA. Lost development time last year due to injury. I wouldnt be surprised to see him have a good 2nd half and get the chance next year.

Most likely, but they will need insurance as well. A vet signed on the relative cheap to fill the 1B/3B role in the event of injury.