Sex And The City 2

slats

... is 2 hours and 27 minutes long.

How much do you have to love your significant other to sit thru that?

Anyway, I look forward to SJ's review. :P

You know it's coming LMAO.

Damn, two and a half hours? Thank god my girl is not into this crap.

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/burkas-and-birkins/Content?oid=4132715

Mind you, this is written by a woman.

Burkas and Birkins

I Watched 146 Minutes of Sex and the City 2 and All I Got Was This Religious Fundamentalism

by Lindy West

FilmLead-SATC2-570.jpg Craig Blankenhorn

SEX AND THE CITY 2 YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP AYP BOCK BOCK YAP YAP HEW HAW ZZZZZZZZZ.

Tools

Sex and the City 2

dir. Michael Patrick King

[url=http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Search?search=movietimes&film=1210980] Showtimes

... is 2 hours and 27 minutes long.

How much do you have to love your significant other to sit thru that?

No dice, man.

That's why women have girlfriends and gay male friends.

To go to $hit like this with.

I'll be in the bar watching the Cubs lose.

That women have embraced this shallow depiction of an emotionally limp, relationship-dependent, borderline neurotic personification of the modern woman is a sad sign of where our society has gone, and the mentality that drove this show's rise in popular culture has set truly independent and driven professional women back decades.

My girlfriend agrees.

That women have embraced this shallow depiction of an emotionally limp, relationship-dependent, borderline neurotic personification of the modern woman is a sad sign of where our society has gone, and the mentality that drove this show's rise in popular culture has set truly independent and driven professional women back decades.

My girlfriend agrees.

F......T.........W

I can't explain to you how terribly disturbing it is to me when a girl likes this show. Of course if a guy loves Entourage and criticizes this show they have to realize it's the same thing essentially.

My girlfriend agrees.

interesting.. i support anything that sets back the womens movement. All this time, I should've been a fan..

My girlfriend agrees.

I guess you'll be catching a matinee?

It has however, made getting laid easier... women take their cues from pop culture... and if Sarah Jessica Parker and her merry band of skanks gives up within 5 minutes of the first kiss... guess what that teaches the dumb ****ing women that we prey upon?

I'm not talking about the girlfriend, or wife, caliber women... I'm talking about the ding-a-lings you sweet talk for 10 minutes and before you know it they are swallowing your kids.

This show gave us what I call the mid-slut.

We always had proper women (well-raised, prudes) and sluts (insecure, easy).

The mid-slut, is the one that offers quality upbringing, hotness and professional accomplishment to keep her off your tab, but has the shallow insecurity that drives them to make bad decisions, because they are desperate to be loved.

F......T.........W

I can't explain to you how terribly disturbing it is to me when a girl likes this show.

I think it's crap too, but why be disturbed?

If somebody's entertained by something relatively harmless, I say great, enjoy it.

Doesn't mean I'm going to go near that pile of dung.

Being disturbed takes energy I'd rather focus elsewhere.

It has however, made getting laid easier... women take their cues from pop culture... and if Sarah Jessica Parker and her merry band of skanks gives up within 5 minutes of the first kiss... guess what that teaches the dumb ****ing women that we prey upon?

I'm not talking about the girlfriend, or wife, caliber women... I'm talking about the ding-a-lings you sweet talk for 10 minutes and before you know it they are swallowing your kids.

The mid-slut, is the one that offers quality upbringing, hotness and professional accomplishment to keep her off your tab, but has the shallow insecurity that drives them to make bad decisions, because they are desperate to be loved.

Are these mid sluts really something new or are you just talking about over 30 chicks?

No dice, man.

That's why women have girlfriends and gay male friends.

To go to $hit like this with.

I'll be in the bar watching the Cubs lose.

This was a softball, so many ways this could have gone to get a zing!

If luck was on my side we could go dutch, I buy the tickets, you buy the popcorn.

Good call Van Doug.

Gunior. My wfie and daughter are goingweith a couple of the chicks, including that one freakishly hot one and one of the gay dudes. Went in to pick Ms Crusher up for lunch and he asked me if I was going. I told him my flight for Jacksonsville leaves at 7.

My girlfriend agrees.

F......T.........W

I can't explain to you how terribly disturbing it is to me when a girl likes this show. Of course if a guy loves Entourage and criticizes this show they have to realize it's the same thing essentially.

+1000

I can't stand the show or the women on it. Maybe I'm in the minority of females but it has never appealed to me and I think it does a disservice to women in general. I hate to think that young women model themselves on these people--they're just so silly. I won't be going to see the movie.

I'd much rather watch a ball game or a good series like The Wire with my husband, instead of this drivel. But that's just me. :)

I work with an Arab chick, (hot as hell to boot), and she texted me last night saying it was literally the most offensive thing from pop culture that she's ever had to sit through.

Arabs/Middle Eastern people find most things in Western culture "offensive" to their religion. :rolleyes:

Please, show me a girlfriend or a wife and I can assure you most of them have indulged in a slutty activity once or twice in their lives. Anyone that denies is just lying. The whole concept of "girlfriend/wife" material is greatly overrated by men. She had a life before she met the one she married, chances are she participated in some form of "slutty" behavior in her life. You men and you labels kill me, the double standards too. A woman asserts her sexuality and she's a "slut", a man does it and he's just a typical dude. It's 2010 not 1950.

Please, show me a girlfriend or a wife and I can assure you most of them have indulged in a slutty activity once or twice in their lives. Anyone that denies is just lying. The whole concept of "girlfriend/wife" material is greatly overrated by men. She had a life before she met the one she married, chances are she participated in some form of "slutty" behavior in her life. You men and you labels kill me, the double standards too. A woman asserts her sexuality and she's a "slut", a man does it and he's just a typical dude. It's 2010 not 1950.

A woman has to find a man appealing in some way to get sexual with him. So in one way or another its a compliment, a tip of the hat. Men don't have to find a woman appealing to get off with them. Its like that old joke, why is a fat woman like a moped? Because their both a lot of fun you just don't want your friends to see you. Women have no equivalent joke about fat guys.

I think wife material is a woman who is comfortable enough with herself to not need the sexual affection of men for validation. She can assert her sexuality, but sleeping around is sleeping around. People have a misconception that oncebyour married the other person will change. If a guy is a dog prior to marriage chances are he'll remain that way. If a girl is a slut prior to marriage she will probably remain the same.

Damn straight girlfriend. Men are dogs and are praised for it. Personally I like me a nasty woman that ain't afraid to go out claim herself some damn diick. The key is to make sure your dick is the best damn diick girlfreidn ever had. Bring that diick good enough you can get her to do some laundry and cook some food too. Shoot give a woman a multiple orgams and she'll start making you sandwiches for lunch with your name and little hearts on them. The woman only gonna be as good as the diik. Dicck gets week she gonna look for more diik and make someone elsesandwiches. I label all woman the same DLJ. They just want some damn good diick and the trash taking out on garbage night. Just do the damn thing. Dont need no lables just need to do the damn thing. I dont know why people dont just go ahead and do the damn thing.

F......T.........W

No it's not. The difference is that chicks trick themselves into thinking that they're an actual manifestation of the fictional characters the show portrays. Keyword there being fictional. They treat the guy they're dating like he's the season finale, and they wind up over-dramatizing every single little thing. Odds are you're not a witty, young professional struggling to make it in a metropolitan area defined by men's expectations, you're just another administrative assistant living in Hoboken that gets obnoxious when she drinks Jaeger. It's annoying as ****.

A woman has to find a man appealing in some way to get sexual with him. So in one way or another its a compliment, a tip of the hat. Men don't have to find a woman appealing to get off with them. Its like that old joke, why is a fat woman like a moped? Because their both a lot of fun you just don't want your friends to see you. Women have no equivalent joke about fat guys.

Well they should. Here's a good one.

Know why it's good to **** a big fat dude, cause evern if someone was watching they wouldn't see you. Like time travel sex, you just disappear under that fat mother****er come back all tired and **** looking like you just come a long trip. Go ahead Mr Man, go park a damn car on your chest and try to breathe. Any woman generous to give booty to a big old fat dude deserves to be able to crack some jokes. She rorbably gonna cry about it later, might as well get a good laugh while she can.

No it's not. The difference is that chicks trick themselves into thinking that they're an actual manifestation of the fictional characters the show portrays. Keyword there being fictional. They treat the guy they're dating like he's the season finale, and they wind up over-dramatizing every single little thing. Odds are you're not a witty, young professional struggling to make it in a metropolitan area defined by men's expectations, you're just another administrative assistant living in Hoboken that gets obnoxious when she drinks Jaeger. It's annoying as ****.

Just like them silly azz romance novel. Stupid. Ain;t no Fabio looking dude gonna sweep you off your feet, dude looks that good he'd rather be ****ed than ****. Woman should just realize ain't no damn prince charming, focus on what matter, doing the damn thing. Rutgers you of all people should just do the damn thing.

I can't believe you said that.

You are SO Samantha.

F......T.........W

We love to admire the drama!!!! lol

Archived