James Ihedigbo and Darell Revis Storm Vegas -- Pictures Attached

Jack Straw

from the videos they post him and his crew seem like a fun loving bunch don't they?

Revis does look like a fun guy to hang out with.

But, man, his choice of clothing is off the wall!!!

That is awesome! :)

Isnt it? My boy was freaking out and everyone was sending me texts of the pic.

He said Braylon saw him wearing the shirt and was like, "I'll give you a $100 for it."...and my buddy was like "well, I need a shirt"...so Braylon was like "I'll give you a hundo and my shirt for your shirt"....my boy was like "deal"

You can see the hundo is his left hand.

He said Braylon saw him wearing the shirt and was like, "I'll give you a $100 for it."...and my buddy was like "well, I need a shirt"...so Braylon was like "I'll give you a hundo and my shirt for your shirt"....my boy was like "deal"

BE should wear it when he heads down to Miami later this year! Cool experience for your boy!

Thats a gnarly story.

31045_558958071501_12000858_32749522_4268552_n.jpg

This is ****ing awesome. Also, Braylon gets a +1 for his beard.

Hope he keeps it through the season.

Hmmmm...sounds kind of gay to me. Think about it - little white dude (maybe that's his type) walks by with a gay tee. He asks to buy it. Seems to me, he wanted to see the dudes pecks for a $100.

LOL!

Hmmmm...sounds kind of gay to me. Think about it - little white dude (maybe that's his type) walks by with a gay tee. He asks to buy it. Seems to me, he wanted to see the dudes pecks for a $100.

LOL!

I'd show you my pecks for a frostee and a double cheeseburger.

LOL!

I'll show you mine for free T. You can keep the Frostee and the double cheeseburger for yourself. ;)

LOL!

Nice color choice, pink and baby blue.

Funny thing is...my buddy bought it as a joke cuz he thought it was so ridiculously lame.

Sad part is...Braylon Edwards wanted it. The shirt he traded with the number 4 on the back was from Holister. :bag:

I'd show you my pecks for a frostee and a double cheeseburger.

I <3 everything about u

• 2 weeks later...
I was there as well. Tons of nfl players were at hard rock sunday, mcnabb, vy, arian peterson, portis, chris johnson, edwards, kerse, owens...place must have made millions

That is a pretty deep bankroll walking through your place. Young and have millions of dollars. Vegas was happy.

Archived