I Like The Lounge MUCH Better Than The Football Side

SoFlaJets

of JN at this time of year. I mean how many times can one human read the same kind of stuff year in and year out? The same fights we've been having since the late 90's on the boards...groan...give me a good ol' Bigfoot or UFO thread anyday in the spring and summer over "who's better Jets or Dolphins? or Pats?

of JN at this time of year. I mean how many times can one human read the same kind of stuff year in and year out? The same fights we've been having since the late 90's on the boards...groan...give me a good ol' Bigfoot or UFO thread anyday in the spring and summer over "who's better Jets or Dolphins? or Pats?

An army of Bigfeet would kick some UFO ass. :yes:

of JN at this time of year. I mean how many times can one human read the same kind of stuff year in and year out? The same fights we've been having since the late 90's on the boards...groan...give me a good ol' Big Foot or Big Boobs thread anyday in the spring and summer over "who's better Jets or Dolphins? or Pats?

Jimmy, you perv!! :Banane43:

I'm glad to have been a factor in your enjoyment! lol.

saupload_tinfoil_hat.jpg

If bigfoot was on the Jets what position would he play?

If you could make sure one player from an AFC East team was abducted and probed who would it be?

I know he's not AFC East, but I feel Ben Roethlisberger could benefit from being anally probed.

If bigfoot was on the Jets what position would he play?

If you could make sure one player from an AFC East team was abducted and probed who would it be?

Defensive end and who else but Tom Brady-you missed an opportunity there Max-could have been a great thread all by itself

Archived