*** The Goonies: Mafia Game Thread ***

Integrity28

Deadline is in like 8 hrs.. and vic cant' vote again.. so we need to find 7 votes out of 12 voters..

I'll move to dan i guess, atleast we'll learn a bit about her voters if/when she flips town

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not unequivocally good or bad... just interesting..

I don't understand why it's being brought up this close to a deadline. I'd rather not make a potentially terrible move like that on the first day ... if they have a roleblocker we'd be in serious trouble. I'm not really sure what you think you'd gain from it this early in the game, either. I'd rather you lynch me than mass reveal and set up a prioritized hit list for the scum team.

Because A. I wasn't here all day yesterday so obviously I'd just be on today.. and B. I don't know which of the top two contenders I find more suspicious. I think Pac looks scummier than them both... but since C. That's not going to go anywhere then D. I will

Unvote

Vote Dan

When did I ever state that Vic "must be scum"?

I don't believe you used those words, hence I didn't put them in quotation marks like I did "leading questions." It is called paraphrasing. Because your theories revolve around Vic being scum as well, if you think I'm scummy for being in cahoots with him, or if you think he was silenced to get pressure off him for the pics he was posting. If that is what you think happened, then by your logic Vic must be scum in order for us to be working together.

Deadline is in like 8 hrs.. and vic cant' vote again.. so we need to find 7 votes out of 12 voters..

I'll move to dan i guess, atleast we'll learn a bit about her voters if/when she flips town

Yet somehow there would be enough time to organize a mass reveal? Lol scummy boy.

I'm hoping that at least the very quick train that formed on me yesterday should be interesting to look at.

I'm not sure what else to say to defend myself. I will acknowledge I've had a poor attitude this game, but I don't think my actions have been scummy. If I'm being voted for "not paying attention" - that was an absurd accusation that I explained immediately afterwards. If I'm being voted for talking to Vic in code, I stand by that - in my opinion there was a benefit to doing that, and you should consider it in the future if players continue to get silenced. If I'm being voted for being initially skeptical of Vic's smileys, it was one post and from then on I was the one who got I28 to confirm it and I was the one who tried to make the most of the situation. Not to mention other players, such as Pac and JiF, also expressed doubts about the silencing, so I don't know why I'm being singled out for doing so.

Because A. I wasn't here all day yesterday so obviously I'd just be on today.. and B. I don't know which of the top two contenders I find more suspicious. I think Pac looks scummier than them both... but since C. That's not going to go anywhere then D. I will

Unvote

Vote Dan

I know I'm at L-2 now, but I don't want to reveal my role unless I absolutely have to. I will say there's a reason I'm extremely suspicious of the proposition to mass reveal. I don't know if there would be any other player(s) in a similar position as me because I didn't finish the movie. I only watched partial of it.

I'll reveal at L-1 or in 30 minutes if nobody is going to unvote after this post.

Yet somehow there would be enough time to organize a mass reveal? Lol scummy boy.

No, their wouldn't..

And if you want to move over to bleedin, I'll glady help you get there. All 3 cases are fairly weak, obviously, but you also said something about wanting to be subbed out by shadow on monday.. didn't you?

No, their wouldn't..

And if you want to move over to bleedin, I'll glady help you get there. All 3 cases are fairly weak, obviously, but you also said something about wanting to be subbed out by shadow on monday.. didn't you?

I do hope to get replaced on Monday, but that doesn't mean I want to get lynched. I still want the town to win this game, and I'm contributing as much as I can right now. When I talked to I28 about in on Thursday he asked me to stay in at least until Monday, and I'm honoring that because I did sign up and I don't want to let down the town.

I'm not getting scummy vibes from Bleedin right now. If you're strongly opposed to voting Jetscode, then I'm probably the only other practical choice. I'm just wondering, is this solely because he's returning to the fold or is he also the type of player you like to keep around a few days?

I'm not getting scummy vibes from Bleedin right now. If you're strongly opposed to voting Jetscode, then I'm probably the only other practical choice. I'm just wondering, is this solely because he's returning to the fold or is he also the type of player you like to keep around a few days?

a little of both

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

(2) Jif - Vic, SMC

(5) Dan - Pac, JIF, Jetscode, Wombat, Nae

(4) Jetscode - Crusher, Dan, Irish, BG

(2) BG - CTM, Pac

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

DEADLINE: Saturday 11:00 PM

MOD NOTE: Vic cannot vote again on D1.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

(2) Jif - Vic, SMC

(5) Dan - Pac, JIF, Jetscode, Wombat, Nae

(2) BG - CTM, Pac

****! I only had 4 votes. Pac switched to Bleedin. Whatever.

****! I only had 4 votes. Pac switched to Bleedin. Whatever.

**** is right. I was paranoid yesterday about getting caught wasting time on JN at my new job, and effed up the count. I'm sorry. :(

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

(2) Jif - Vic, SMC

(4) Dan - JIF, Jetscode, Wombat, Nae

(2) BG - CTM, Pac

Not voting: Runin

Fine. I have something that can only be used against a specific non-town player in the game. I think that sharing any more information about it will render me useless.

Hmmm. I'm about to be out for the rest of the day and probably wont make it back for the deadline.

I'd really like a better explination.

Unvote Dan

Vote BG

**** is right. I was paranoid yesterday about getting caught wasting time on JN at my new job, and effed up the count. I'm sorry. :(

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

(2) Jif - Vic, SMC

(4) Dan - JIF, Jetscode, Wombat, Nae

(2) BG - CTM, Pac

It's ok, I probably would have gotten that fifth vote soon anyway!

Hmmm. I'm about to be out for the rest of the day and probably wont make it back for the deadline.

I'd really like a better explination.

Unvote Dan

Vote BG

More information only helps the scum at this point in the game. We don't know what kinds of powers they might have, and knowing exactly how my role works gives them one more advantage in planning their night actions. If everyone feels strongly about this and/or I get to L-1, I'll elaborate, but it's really not the best move.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

(2) Jif - Vic, SMC

(3) Dan - Jetscode, Wombat, Nae

(3) BG - CTM, Pac, JIF,

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

(2) Jif - Vic, SMC

(2) Dan - Jetscode, Wombat

(5) Jetscode - Crusher, Dan, Irish, BG, Nae

(3) BG - CTM, Pac, JIF,

I've noticed a different vibe from the time I played with Jetscode and he was scum. When you couple that with it being too easy to lynch him I'm not interested in going there yet.

I'll stay on BG... but will vote Dan as well... any scum member that we get to L2 is going to reveal something... why wouldn't they?

Was just thinking Sloth could be a SK in this game since he is both bad and good in the movie.. killing everyone till he finds his Baby Ruth or some sh-t like that.

Why did everyone unvote Dan? Am I missing something?

Nope. Reveals, regardless of how lame they may be, cause people to unvote round' these parts.

I'll check in once or twice more than going to a drive in movie for the 1st time in like over 20 years. Predators and that silly looking Tom Cruise movie looks like the double feature.

I'll vote whoever has the most votes btw Dan and BG before I leave.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

(2) Jif - Vic, SMC

(2) Dan - Jetscode, Wombat

(5) Jetscode - Crusher, Dan, Irish, BG, Nae

(3) BG - CTM, Pac, JIF,

DEADLINE: 2 hours, 39 minutes

Don't make me randomly do this guys... come on!

3 hrs till deadline.. i'll be hear to vote jetscode is that's the only option

Where did he go? I think he's been acting scummy as hell but in the off chance he has a role that's more important than mine I'd like to know that. Still no Runin, either, and it seems JiF and Pac are gone for the night. This is why deadlines are really annoying. I'll be checking in every so often to switch my vote if needed as well.

Any deeper thoughts you're withholding on this one? I don't know what everyone sees as so scummy about Bleedin, but I'm definitely willing to hear what the case on him is ...

Nobody has actually bothered to make one yet, so I guess he figured why would he be any different. It's an interesting tactic, you don't give anyone the opportunity to defend against a case when there is none, right?

Nobody has actually bothered to make one yet, so I guess he figured why would he be any different. It's an interesting tactic, you don't give anyone the opportunity to defend against a case when there is none, right?

CTM thought a post of yours seemed scummy, but didn't care to elaborate. Pac said he'd be willing to oust you on principle and briefly questioned your vote on Runin ... which in my opinion, if that's anyone's primary reason for voting you, should make Naeann even scummier than you in their minds because she voted Pac later than that, when we actually had a deadline. This post by JiF was the only one I found that seemed to have some thought behind it, but even then, I don't see it as a strong case at all.

typically dont get a good read on BG. But this game he seems a bit scummy to me. The post that CTM pointed out was one, and then for some reason he's gone out of his way to say how he doesnt want to lynch me because it hasnt worked for a bunch of games now...which would be the case this game...but it still makes me nervous.

The final rationale given seems to be that the people voting you are the ones who really don't want to lynch Jetscode today, for whatever reason. Even Pac, who supposedly is super excited to lynch somebody and get a move on, only said he'd vote for you or me before leaving, even though Jetscode had the most votes at the time.

Archived