*** The Goonies: Mafia Game Thread ***

Integrity28

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you fat sweaty sack of snot.. use your super mod powers to go look it up..

Fat lazy would have made more sense ans still ting of truth. As fat as sweaty? Dude I just oiled a bowling alley for extra money with my sac.

What the hell does that mean you fat sweaty sack of snot?

look below. Your mental lapse forgetting to take your adderral is not only effecting me it's effecting Bleedin as well. we're your friends, take your meds.

Long only in the amount of time we've spent sitting here (and even still, not THAT long relative to most other games here), so far next to nothing has been actually discussed outside of going around in circles about a guy who can't talk to us. Outside of that, the case on Dan is a peculiar one to me and while I'm always glad to vote JiF, how many times does he need to be an innocent early game lynch before we stop going that direction again and again? Sure he may be scum, but everyone always seems to think so even when he's not. So what, I should vote one of the two of them because you're impatient? Give me a break.

BupZ- so far is either got better at tricking me or is innocent. no weird ramblings, no posturing

Dab'x - fascination with Vic-mute reminded me of a little girl trying to teach her pet CTC to count. Odd, not getting anywhere but not really scummy.

Jetscode- seemed to push a little so Im good for now, be my fav to pressure right now

Vic- no reason not to wait till tommoprrow, thought it was obvious after I128's it was mod imposed, means nothing about his alignment, but interested to see what happens next. Could always lynchinf him tommorrow.

Bleedin- probably scum but gonna ban him soon, so we could lynch his replacement. Cant be trusted and bears watching.

Pac- bloodlust and deluded with a comp[ulsatory kill list. OK for now, but watching

CTN- is a freakin dweeb turd, like to change up his game and not pied pipe to show off his brain, good read on him now but he's still unlikeable

Nanoots, Irish, Runin no idea haven;t had much input as of yet. Id pressure Irish if I could just to achieve an EY Ah ha moment.

wwwwombat- probably taste good beer battered fried with with a Bernaise sauce,

Everyone else is just neutral ordinary. Beige.,

I really don't see the case against Dan or BG (Then again I rarely do see the case against BG the bastard)

The Dan train worries me - To many people (Wombattt, JC) jump on without really providing a great reason. I find it very interesting that JC hops on saying he'd "like to see" where it goes.

I think his thoughts on the vic silencing where the most interesting and were quite bizzare. I'd like to see him pressured a little more than he has been.

Vote: Jetscode

Fat lazy would have made more sense ans still ting of truth. As fat as sweaty? Dude I just oiled a bowling alley for extra money with my sac.

wtf are you talking about bacon brain..

go eat an offensive thread

I dont even know how to ban peopl yet, I dont feel likebanning people.

Plus Im hoping CTM willl teach me how to noodle dance, i like dancing and noodles

He's the King of the Noodle Dancers. The guy at the back of the Phish show with a carpet out and all his little nit naks. He's an old nerdy, domesticated, out of shape hippie (the worst kind), so he doesnt leave his carpet. He does all his moves on the carpet. And he's got a couple of different flavors to his squirm. And he strategically places it right off to the side of all the traffic so everyone can see him as they enter the concert because he feels like he's setting the mood.

He's the King of the Noodle Dancers. The guy at the back of the Phish show with a carpet out and all his little nit naks. He's an old nerdy, domesticated, out of shape hippie (the worst kind), so he doesnt leave his carpet. He does all his moves on the carpet. And he's got a couple of different flavors to his squirm. And he strategically places it right off to the side of all the traffic so everyone can see him as they enter the concert because he feels like he's setting the mood.

lol.. nerd and out of shape.. yes.. everything else is completely wrong.. i sit up front and do more recording then dancing lately.. that should've been an easy peg.. what else would a nerd do at a concert but tape/research song gaps.. lol

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

(2) Jif - Vic, SMC

(4) Dan - Pac, JIF, Jetscode, Wombat

(3) Jetscode - Crusher, Dan, Irish

(1) Runin - BG

(2) BG - CTM, Pac

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

MOD NOTE: I think its time for a deadline. Tonight 12 Midnight?

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

(2) Jif - Vic, SMC

(4) Dan - Pac, JIF, Jetscode, Wombat

(3) Jetscode - Crusher, Dan, Irish

(1) Runin - BG

(2) BG - CTM, Pac

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

MOD NOTE: I think its time for a deadline. Tonight 12 Midnight?

You should probably give it at least until tomorrow so anyone checking in late tonight/early tomorrow has a chance to vote... but yeah.. this game needs blood.

what the hell does this even mean??

Phish doesn't play the same setlist every night and they allow taping and distribution of their live performances under many circumstances. So if they play a song they hand't played in awhile (or that you haven't seen) it's noteworthy. So sometimes i don't know i song I go onlien and find out (setlists are posted near instanteously all over the net)

lol.. nerd and out of shape.. yes.. everything else is completely wrong.. i sit up front and do more recording then dancing lately.. that should've been an easy peg.. what else would a nerd do at a concert but tape/research song gaps.. lol

I actually figured as much, but my story had more humor.

Phish doesn't play the same setlist every night and they allow taping and distribution of their live performances under many circumstances. So if they play a song they hand't played in awhile (or that you haven't seen) it's noteworthy. So sometimes i don't know i song I go onlien and find out (setlists are posted near instanteously all over the net)

Mod Note: Shut up about this Phish crap you dirty hippie.

The Dan train stalled...which could be a sign. Dont know what to think about it.

I typically dont get a good read on BG. But this game he seems a bit scummy to me. The post that CTM pointed out was one, and then for some reason he's gone out of his way to say how he doesnt want to lynch me because it hasnt worked for a bunch of games now...which would be the case this game...but it still makes me nervous.

The Dan train stalled...which could be a sign.

This was how the train on me went:

12:32 PM

Jif's turning with the tide on vic and dan's not paying attention are still my favorite day 1 cases..

1:11 PM

lets go with that then..

unvote

vote Dan

1:15 PM

Agreed

Vote Dan

1:20 PM

I'd like to see where this leads...

Unvote

Vote: Dan

I'd hope it would be more concerning to people if something like that had not stalled.

And the latest vote on me ...

(4:32 pm ... came after discussion turned in other places, which is why I separated it from the others.)

unvote

vote: Dan

I'm willing to lynch all three of these clowns.

Lol, there's not much for me to say in response/defense to any of this. My train most likely stalled because there's so little there. I also think Jetscode's vote is the most interesting of the bunch.

This was how the train on me went:

12:32 PM

1:11 PM

1:15 PM

1:20 PM

I'd hope it would be more concerning to people if something like that had not stalled.

And the latest vote on me ...

(4:32 pm ... came after discussion turned in other places, which is why I separated it from the others.)

Lol, there's not much for me to say in response/defense to any of this. My train most likely stalled because there's so little there. I also think Jetscode's vote is the most interesting of the bunch.

Why does my vote hold the most interest?

Seems fair enough...after your strange Oda Mae Brown interpretation with Vic who is conspicously more subdued after yesterday's drama.

The Dan train stalled...which could be a sign. Dont know what to think about it.

I typically dont get a good read on BG. But this game he seems a bit scummy to me. The post that CTM pointed out was one, and then for some reason he's gone out of his way to say how he doesnt want to lynch me because it hasnt worked for a bunch of games now...which would be the case this game...but it still makes me nervous.

All I'll say about my thoughts on not wanting to go after you is this. Last game was the first in the while where I didn't end up after you at some point early in the game. We've had a few early game battles and for some reason you just always struck me as scummy with your early play. We even actually had a whole in-game discussion about this before. Last game that didn't happen and part of it was that I made a conscious effort not to get into that with you. Even still I couldn't help but to find you scummy and investigate you night two and even after getting an innocent result I suspected you might be the godfather. That said, there's nothing yet that I've found overly scummy about you outside of the usual so I have no interest in going there yet again.

Interesting thing I picked upon looking back though. Did anyone else notice that CTM seems to be more than happy to pretty much lynch anyone? He seems to want someone dead with little regard as to who, while also trying to keep his hands clean. He was the driving force behind the Dan train, and when it started to get close to lynching range he immediately hopped off onto JiF. Same thing happened there, pushed the train, got some followers and jumped off, which coincided with as soon as he saw there was interest in me and is trying to push that train. It's one thing to want competing trains, it's another thing to try to push for a lynch on whatever player seems like an easy target, one after another.

Why does my vote hold the most interest?

Seems fair enough...after your strange Oda Mae Brown interpretation with Vic who is conspicously more subdued after yesterday's drama.

Getting 3 votes in under 10 minutes, for extremely weak reasons, is going to interest me. CTM had initially voted me 22-ish hours earlier on an odd exaggeration of something, but I can at least give him credit for working in mysterious ways when town ... so it means I'm wary but can somewhat justify it. Pac has made it no secret he's lynch-happy right now, again I'm wary but wouldn't necessarily see it as out of character or definitively scummy. JiF usually looks scummy to me, but he also tends to jump around and try out different things Day 1. I don't know you, but you've made several other posts that I found confusing in addition to an eager vote on me. So you have my interest right now.

And as for the codespeak with Vicious yesterday, I really don't know why everyone thinks it's so weird. The smiley thing is incredibly frustrating and irritating, but if he can communicate through smileys, why shouldn't we try to get as much information from him as possible? Setting up a system for him to tell us who looks scummy helps us whether he's scum OR town. If he's town, we at least get some information from him and stop the scum from shutting him up entirely. For example, if he's NKed the first night, it helps us in the long run to know who was on his radar. And if he's scum, I don't see why this smiley business should give him a free pass from contributing anything. It's not like I was trying to figure out how he could communicate his favorite song lyrics to us ... just scummy/not scummy.

Interesting thing I picked upon looking back though. Did anyone else notice that CTM seems to be more than happy to pretty much lynch anyone? He seems to want someone dead with little regard as to who, while also trying to keep his hands clean. He was the driving force behind the Dan train, and when it started to get close to lynching range he immediately hopped off onto JiF. Same thing happened there, pushed the train, got some followers and jumped off, which coincided with as soon as he saw there was interest in me and is trying to push that train. It's one thing to want competing trains, it's another thing to try to push for a lynch on whatever player seems like an easy target, one after another.

I have trouble reading CTM early on in games for this reason. His prodding and scum-baiting as town throws me off, and I have trouble differentiating between that and actual scumminess. With that said, his initial reason for voting me was just absurd in my opinion, particularly the way he quoted multiple posts as if he was going through the motions of building a case on someone, haha. Then he completely ignored my explanation and reiterated his ridiculous claim, which somehow earned 3 more, very quick votes. It's possible he completely misunderstood my question and unintentionally overlooked my explanation, but the whole thing felt weird to me. The only way I really buy his townhood is if he was baiting, which he is known to do, so I'm not sure what's up with him.

OMGUH

Archived