*** The Goonies: Mafia Game Thread ***

Integrity28

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:shutit:

Fair enough...got your point...you have been immobilized and can only post through emoticons.

Then the questions becomes who did this to you?

Another question:

Are you required to tell the truth to every question when you answer through emoticons?

Discussing Vic's alleged silencing is pointless right now. Let's move on.

I don't get the fascination..

SMC/Dan working out codes to get Vic's day 1 opinion of people

SMC researching roles

we've had a slienced player before and it's been made pretty clear that he can post those stupid smiley's as a way to communicate. Do we really need to make a more elaborate translation mechanism so vic can maybe transcribe war and peace in smiley for us?

I don't get it.. he's been silenced, his vote seems to be stuck on jif and there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it other then maybe one of the homophobes wanting to see no more erection pictures.. - or he's scum

I COMPLETELY agree.

But, Nanootz, Pac, BG, Jetscode, Jif decided to put Vicious at L-2 because of it.

That's what makes it interesting. Do we think townie power did this to him or scum?

If scum, it could be scum trying to take advantage of him and get a quick lynch.

I COMPLETELY agree.

But, Nanootz, Pac, BG, Jetscode, Jif decided to put Vicious at L-2 because of it.

That's what makes it interesting. Do we think townie power did this to him or scum?

If scum, it could be scum trying to take advantage of him and get a quick lynch.

:shutit:

I just hope I get referred to as his "lady friend" from now on. What an honor.

2282115209_2932638dea.jpg

"You're so quiet all of a sudden..."

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

(1) Jif - Vic

(2) Pac - CTM, Wombat

(1) BG - Crusher

(3) Vic - Nanootz, Pac, BG

(1) CTM - Jetscode

(1) Nanootz - SMC

(1) Irish - Dan

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

FIXED - Thanks Pac.

Cause if mama fratello posted on a jets message board I'd reckon it'd sound exactly how you sound

Unvote

Vote: Vic

Just to see where the dick is pointed.

Agreed. I'm willing to lynch anyone besides myself and Vic.

If we're to believe Andrews "clue" then Mother F was the one the immobilized Vic... If they're only starting with 3 scum what better way to take the heat off a player leading the vote count by silencing one of their own?

In the Predator game we attacked ourselves almost as much as we did townies and it would have worked if not for getting a little overzealous with it.

The only reason I moved from Vic is because I assumed that's what everyone would do.. that doesn't mean I have him down as an innocent by any stretch.

I COMPLETELY agree.

I wanted to put him at L1.

This a very odd post. Vic got a couple joke votes for posting boners and so he created this smiley thing to cover it up? How many votes did he have? I dont even think he was half way their. Seems to me that I128 made it pretty clear he (the mod) was in on it.

SMC conclusion seemed pretty reasonable to me actually. Other than Irish showing up a little and I think he needs to be watch I think this is a good place as any for some pressure.

unvote

vote Jetscode

I don't think Vic created the smilies to cover up anything. At first just thought he was playing. SMC point was spot on that he was silenced and suspect now that that is the case. Just initially found it odd that SMC did not find anything sinister behind it. Now, with all the channeling communication through the smilies makes it all the more curious.

Who is controlling the communication and for what purpose?

I COMPLETELY agree.

I usually love to bait scum, but i have to say if scum silenced him then pressed a case against him based on it they may be the worst ever, n effect bating themselves..

I'm game though.. I like all of them for a lynch (but thanks for bringing up jifs vote on him, i wanted to see how he responded to my question about why he wouldn't lynch vic (even though he was voting him))

I COMPLETELY agree.

What exactly do you agree with? WWWWombat's change the subject request? or CTM's point that we should stop trying to have Vic transcribe War and Peace?

Personally, I voted for Vic for the dick pics not the emoticons.

I COMPLETELY agree.

fwiw.. only jif voted after the restriction.. the other three were basically on him beforehand (jets code was a little after, but while it still looked like vic was just being an ass, so i buy he put vote #3 down because of the erections)

What exactly do you agree with? WWWWombat's change the subject request? or CTM's point that we should stop trying to have Vic transcribe War and Peace?

Personally, I voted for Vic for the dick pics not the emoticons.

I agree with both their points. The reaction to VicSilence is more interesting to me than his actual silencing.

I COMPLETELY agree.

Actually no... "Nanootz" voted for him first in her first post of the game I believe and had nothing at all to do with the pics. It was clearly a joke vote on him. First vote does not a bandwagon make.

Oh, and at this point it seems clear we're not going to lynch Vic. Which is fine and I agree with, as I'd like to hear from him tomorrow. But if that's the case, why spend all of this time debating this particular topic? It's not like we're going to lynch anyone based on interpretation of what he's trying to say to us with his smilies, so we might as well move on and come back to this tomorrow.

Unvote

Actually no... "Nanootz" voted for him first in her first post of the game I believe and had nothing at all to do with the pics. It was clearly a joke vote on him. First vote does not a bandwagon make.

MOD NOTE: I made up "Nanootz." :)

i_see_what_you_did_there_poster-p228060760404242422t5wm_400.jpg

Dan,

Nice re-interpretation...looks like another is moving the "planchette" on the ouija board for what purpose we do not yet know.

FOS on you.

Actually I was about to point this out too and then saw you did it. Granted Vic DID mess up which number of smileys for what.

Oh, and at this point it seems clear we're not going to lynch Vic. Which is fine and I agree with, as I'd like to hear from him tomorrow. But if that's the case, why spend all of this time debating this particular topic? It's not like we're going to lynch anyone based on interpretation of what he's trying to say to us with his smilies, so we might as well move on and come back to this tomorrow.

Unvote

Hmm, I dunno.

You rarely have much to go by on day 1 anyways and I do think some of the reactions have been interesting. Jetscode seemed to be reaching a little IMO. The idea of this being a scum setup is a little bizzare considering it came right after the mods post. His case against SMC was weak.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

(2) Jif - Vic, Wombat

(1) Vic - Jetscode

(1) Nanootz - SMC

(1) Irish - Dan

(2) SMC - Pac, JIF

(1) Dan - CTM

(1) Jetscode - Crusher

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

why not vic, fluffy?

Because after thinking about it, I'd like to hear from him tomorrow.

I've looked back to see if his death could give us any clues and beyond him voting for me, there's really nothing to indicate who could have motivation to do it. And I didnt.

So, I'm good with voting anyone but me or Vic.

Because after thinking about it, I'd like to hear from him tomorrow.

I've looked back to see if his death could give us any clues and beyond him voting for me, there's really nothing to indicate who could have motivation to do it. And I didnt.

So, I'm good with voting anyone but me or Vic.

Hey sh-tbird I wanted to ask... You going to the Jets game in Miami this year? Our company throws a week long party for top performers from around the country every year. I qualified this year and will be in Miami that whole week.

Hey sh-tbird I wanted to ask... You going to the Jets game in Miami this year? Our company throws a week long party for top performers from around the country every year. I qualified this year and will be in Miami that whole week.

Congrats! But honestly, if you're a top earner, I think you could probably do better than hitting on JiF.

Yes. I'll be there on a 4 day weekend.

I find JiF's enthusiastic discussion of Vic's silencing and then agreement with me to be scummy. Not sure what to think of SMC and jetscode yet but I have my eye on them.

I think your brain being dumb is scummy.

Archived