Vlad signed, 4 years for 3.25 million

MadBacker Prime

Source: The Jets and second-round pick OL Vladimir Ducasse have agreed to a four-year deal worth $3.25 million....

He's expected to receive a signing bonus of just over $1 million. The division 1-AA star out of UMass has the early edge on Matt Slauson for the starting job vacated by Alan Faneca's release.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=5772

Alright, Mangold should be done within the hour. lol

Left tackle D'Brickashaw Ferguson isn't the only Jets offensive lineman to sign a deal today. Second-round pick Vladimir Ducasse also inked his rookie deal today.

Ducasse signed a four-year deal with the Jets worth $3.25 million, including a signing bonus just over $1 million, according to a person with direct knowledge of the terms of the contract. The person requested anonymity because they are not authorized to speak for the team or Ducasse.

Ducasse, who was picked 61st overall, will compete for the Jets' starting left guard spot. Heis the third of the Jets

Jets | Vladimir Ducasse agrees to terms

Comment (0) twitter.jpg facebook.jpg

Wed, 07 Jul 2010 11:58:07 -0400

The New York Jets have agreed to terms with second-round draft choice OG Vladimir Ducasse on a four-year deal worth $3.25 million, a source told Adam Caplan, of Scout.com. It is believed the signing bonus is worth just a bit more than $1 million.

Jets | D'Brickashaw Ferguson extension update

Comment (0) twitter.jpg facebook.jpg

Wed, 07 Jul 2010 11:05:47 -0400

Updating a previous report, the New York Jets have agreed to a six-year, $60 million contract extension with OT D'Brickashaw Ferguson, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. The deal includes $34.8 million in guaranteed money.

good news !

I bet he is a big focus on hard knocks, fwiw

Yes. I think you are right... HBO and the NFL are smart they understand the ratings monster that the Northeast is when you combine the New York Jets fanbase, with the New England NCAA Football fanbase.

Personally I hope Vlad turns out to be awesome. I think his path to the NFL is a compelling story that is still being written... plus, UMASS is a client of mine. :)

Archived