Sanchez Hosts "Jets West" crew at Home Run Derby

flgreen

I think BE is attending the "camp" though, maybe just not there for that particular day. I remember seeing the participants and asking myself "whose NOT going?" cause like EVERYBODY was on the list.

Yeah he's on his way today, he had a prior engagement. I found it interesting that Rex was out there. Since to OTA's are allowed or a team run practice/activity it sounds like they make it look like Mark is running this.

In actuality I think Rex is behind the whole thing.

BTW, to those of you that are anti-tweet. I highly recommend JetsTwit.com. There's usually a weekly breakdown of anything Jets/Twitter related, with pictures and player to player dialog. Good stuff, if you like to know what the players are up to and hate twitter.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Sanchez is working out in California? WTF??????? He has a home on the west coast? Get outta here!!!! Holy sheet! Clearly, his heart isn't into it anymore and I expect him to play for the Chargers after his contract is up.

no, he'll still be the Jets QB when they move the team to LA

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Sanchez is working out in California? WTF??????? He has a home on the west coast? Get outta here!!!! Holy sheet! Clearly, his heart isn't into it anymore and I expect him to play for the Chargers after his contract is up.

Nice attempt. He's actually organizing a practice with his WR's on the west coast. Not setting up fashion show's for babbies and ghey's.

I think this is a great thing, Sanchez getting together with his receivers and bonding plus working on timing. I hope the league does not bitch about it being a official practice.

I'm no expert, but I think the league would wait for a compliant to be filed, and if there is no hitting, and if sanchise is paying for everything, I can't see who would complain

Nice attempt. He's actually organizing a practice with his WR's on the west coast. Not setting up fashion show's for babbies and ghey's.

You must have missed the pic's of Brady and Welker working out together in LA yesterday. I did not. Why? I am more imformed than you. One of the reasons I know everything and you - well, don't.

LOL!

You must have missed the pic's of Brady and Welker working out together in LA yesterday. I did not. Why? I am more imformed than you. One of the reasons I know everything and you - well, don't.

LOL!

Garb is right. Brady and Welker worked out yesterday. LA paper had a photo:

gayfootball.jpg

LOL!

or maybe we don't care about what Brady and Welker are doing in the middle of July BECAUSE WE'RE JETS FANS

Garb is right. Brady and Welker worked out yesterday. LA paper had a photo:

gayfootball.jpg

You need new glasses, my friend. That pic is of Mark Sanchez and Lance Bass - photo care of Ricky Martin.

There's nothing wrong with having a gay QB. Three years from now when Mark is comfortable enough to come out - you will all embrace it and call him a pioneer.

or maybe we don't care about what Brady and Welker are doing in the middle of July BECAUSE WE'RE JETS FANS

.....true, true....and maybe, just maybe, annoying you all in July is MY form of off season training. :)

You need new glasses, my friend. That pic is of Mark Sanchez and Lance Bass - photo care of Ricky Martin.

There's nothing wrong with having a gay QB. Three years from now when Mark is comfortable enough to come out - you will all embrace it and call him a pioneer.

haha..nice try..

I got the pic there 1st..at least give me my props for a Brady/Welker great photo find ;)

So you're saying Sanchez has more guts than the closeted queen who currently QBs the Pats?

Interesting that Holmes is there and not Edwards

Edwards was on his way but had a suitcase slip out of his hands at the airport sky way and killed a man, striking him on the head. No charges but the judge has ordered him to wear pine tar on his hands 24-7 for 5 years

Archived