Kris Jenkins fires a shot at Bellicheat

InstantClassic

Women. LOL.

Kerry Rhodes was obvious.... but it could be Lito and Strickland too, hell it could be Feely, and Thomas Jones... who knows... Lito, Strickland and TJ all disappeared in the Colts game.

I gotta say, I love Big Jenks, wish we had gotten him earlier in his career... just a flat out like-able dude.

Women. LOL.

Kerry Rhodes was obvious.... but it could be Lito and Strickland too, hell it could be Feely, and Thomas Jones... who knows... Lito, Strickland and TJ all disappeared in the Colts game.

I gotta say, I love Big Jenks, wish we had gotten him earlier in his career... just a flat out like-able dude.

Agree with this all.

I'll never understand why Carolina hated him so much. The guy is awesome. He's my favorite player on the team.

I'll never understand why Carolina hated him so much.

Simple. They don't run a 3-4. It's somewhat similar to why we didn't think much of Vilma once we moved away from the 4-3, except that Carolina has NEVER run a 3-4 under Fox. A nose tackle is always going to look too slow in a 4-3 to make as much of an impact.

Simple. They don't run a 3-4. It's somewhat similar to why we didn't think much of Vilma once we moved away from the 4-3, except that Carolina has NEVER run a 3-4 under Fox. A nose tackle is always going to look too slow in a 4-3 to make as much of an impact.

That wasn't it. He and Fox couldn't stand each other for whatever reason. But playing in a 4-3 wasn't a problem for him (except when he was 390 lbs). After his rookie season he played 4 full seasons in Carolina and was a pro bowler 3x and first team all-pro twice. All playing DT on Carolina's 4-man DL.

Then again, the last season Carolina lost him to injury (2005) some shmo named Jordan Carstens filled in for 15+ games and they still had a top-4 rush defense and 5th best overall defense.

They asked him about how Rex and Woody were doing on their diets and he said he didn't know because he doesn't videotape his opponents ;)

He said sarcastically that he doesnt tape his "opponents".

Jinx is a class act. It'll be a sad day when he's no longer a Jet.

:rl:

Awesome.

What? I am spending $75 a week now on regular cookies. This sounds like a bargain.
:rl:

If you stock the lounge, I hope you have enough in the budget to accommodate The Crusher.

Maybe the PSL and the new site are bad ideas Max. ;)

Huh?

He was an absolute beast there...one of the best players in the league. When he was with Carolina and healthy, I would have taken him over any other defender in the league to start my D.

Archived