New Site Features

Maxman

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently JiF's gator sig is censored. :huh:

This should be a crime. Never censor my Gators.

Well that's just mean. It's one thing for JiF to make comments, nobody likes him anyway, so he's easy to ignore. But from you... that just hurts.

Thats what you get for messing with my muffin top.

Is there anyway you can BOLD the thread titles. On the home page everything runs into each other and its so small its murder on my eyes!

You seem to be the only person having this issue. Which browser are you using?

Is there anyway you can BOLD the thread titles. On the home page everything runs into each other and its so small its murder on my eyes!

Can you screencap this? Open JN on the page that's hard to read, hit the button that says "Prt Sc" or "Print Screen" on your keyboard, open MS Paint, press ctrl + V, upload to imageshack and post here?

Or is it IE 6/7?

Can you screencap this? Open JN on the page that's hard to read, hit the button that says "Prt Sc" or "Print Screen" on your keyboard, open MS Paint, press ctrl + V, upload to imageshack and post here?

Or is it IE 6/7?

I know how to print screen Im not stupid. :mellow: BRB

A couple things the average person might want to do: put more posts on the page, and more threads on one page. To do those, click your user name in the top right, go to My Settings, click Forums, change "number of posts to show for each topic page" and "number of topics to show for each forum page".

You seem to be the only person having this issue. Which browser are you using?

Or is it IE 6/7?

It's hard to read. The font is too small and non descript. Murder on my eyes!

9kxfy9.jpg

Does the "New York Jets Message Board" section look like this for you:

dljhelp.jpg

If yes, I can't help you. That's an issue with the actual design--maybe Max or Phinhater can help...

Yes. Everything is so tiny, pale and hard to read. Thread titles, Poster and the date looks the same. I guess I'll have to get used to it. <_<

I agree with that...added to the list.

Max, could you add another thing to the list? i really miss the rollover bubbles in the forum that gives a heads up with the first few lines of each post. It would be great if you could bring those back.

Max, could you add another thing to the list? i really miss the rollover bubbles in the forum that gives a heads up with the first few lines of each post. It would be great if you could bring those back.

Will do, I am sure they have that. Hopefully it is just an admin option to turn on.

Will do, I am sure they have that. Hopefully it is just an admin option to turn on.

Not to be a whiny bitch, but is there anyway we can get the team icons back that we can add to thread titles?

Or does it not mesh with this new interface? I thought that was a cool way to separate JETS threads from threads concering other teams.

Not to be a whiny bitch, but is there anyway we can get the team icons back that we can add to thread titles?

Or does it not mesh with this new interface? I thought that was a cool way to separate JETS threads from threads concering other teams.

I will look into it. There is probably a way. What I am doing is compiling a list of all requests, missing features etc. We will research and communicate back with the status. It may take a few days but we should be able to get a lot done this weekend.

Thanks.

I will look into it. There is probably a way. What I am doing is compiling a list of all requests, missing features etc. We will research and communicate back with the status. It may take a few days but we should be able to get a lot done this weekend.

Thanks.

Max, am I the only person in the world who liked my posts to be listed most recent first?

I was just used to reading the board that way. If I can get that option back, I'd be all set.

Thanks.

I like having a Jets board, and then a board for all other NFL news. Just my personal opinion though.

This board is a privilege and Max and his cohorts do a pretty good job of providing a great home for you knucklehead Jets fans and insufferable trolls such as myself. Great job, Max. Place looks good. The stuff I haven't figured out yet is because I am a techy retard.

This board is a privilege and Max and his cohorts do a pretty good job of providing a great home for you knucklehead Jets fans and insufferable trolls such as myself. Great job, Max. Place looks good. The stuff I haven't figured out yet is because I am a techy retard.

I saw a few bumps in here....we are going to get the bulk of the issues sorted out over the weekend. Trust me when I say that we will review each piece of feedback and everything we can do we will. If we can't we will communicate that to you as well.

Thanks!

Archived