Trade The Diva

SoFlaJets

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once this is resolved.... And it will be resolved....

Will it take more than 30 seconds for everyone to jump back on the Revis Island bandwagon?

the only bandwagon I'm ever a part of is the color of the uniforms-team first and foremost ALWAYS. I'm a Jets fan not a Jets player fan-if he comes back of couse I'll root for him

how about 2 2011 #1's and the 2012 #1

who has 2 2011 first rounders? 1 of those picks is gonna have to be cornerback (Patrick Peterson?) so how much did you really get there?

In general im not a fan of "Current All Pro, Possible HOF player for draft picks" deals the picks almost never work out. Quality over quantity, bird in hand etc.

who has 2 2011 first rounders? 1 of those picks is gonna have to be cornerback (Patrick Peterson?) so how much did you really get there?

In general im not a fan of "Current All Pro, Possible HOF player for draft picks" deals the picks almost never work out. Quality over quantity, bird in hand etc.

somebody always ends up with 2 first rounders Matt

But if Revis won't play, it's bird not in hand anyway.

He sat out his rookie year too. he will fold just like 3 years ago.

and in the meantime Hard Knocks won't even be worth watching since we already know the storline and we'll get to watch all his interceptions again and again while they talk about HIM-and it just stinks of "this is what we really want-it's showbiz"

But if Revis won't play, it's bird not in hand anyway.

He'll play... they have to convince him to do it.

He's not a diva. all most men have to sell in this world is their labor. Not the boss, who is buying labor. but us sellers have to stick together.

Any1 who has ever worked an honest day and exceeded expectations can relate to Revis' position. No one can relate to Woody's position yet the majority seems to back him. I don't get it.

and in the meantime Hard Knocks won't even be worth watching since we already know the storline and we'll get to watch all his interceptions again and again while they talk about HIM-and it just stinks of "this is what we really want-it's showbiz"

Jimmy, seriously. who cares about hard knocks? lol.. WE HAVE COLES to fill in on hard knocks and be a REAL role model to all the younger players looking for new contracts.

16 and a half thousand for today alone-just think in another day and a half he'll have thrown away my yearly salary

Thanks. Thats "just" a fine, though?

I'm wondering if there was any financial incentives to be in camp worded in his contract? The reason I'm wondering is, at what point does he hit critical mass where even if his current financial demands are met, he would still have lost in the end due to losses in his current contract.

He's not a diva. Unless the boss, all most men have to sell in this world is their labor.

Any1 who has ever worked an honest day and exceeded expectations can relate to Revis' position. No one can relate to Woody's position yet the majority seems to back him. I don't get it.

Sorry, I can't relate to Mevis' position.

He got upfront money to honor his contract and he's not.

Plus he's turning down offers to increase his earnings, and holding out for Al Davis money.

That's why the majority is not backing Mevis, because he's being a selfish scumbag, prick!

He's not a diva. all most men have to sell in this world is their labor. Not the boss, who is buying labor. but us sellers have to stick together.

I don't know what you do for a living, but if most of us decided not to show up for work because we felt we exceeded expectations, we would be shown the f%$#ing door in a NY second, no questions asked.

That's the way it works in the real world.

What's not to get?

Sorry, I can't relate to Mevis' position.

He got upfront money to honor his contract and he's not.

Plus he's turning down offers to increase is earnings, and holding out for Al Davis money.

That's why the majority is not backing Mevis, because he's being a selfish scumbag, prick!

He had his boss calling him the greatest defensive player in NFL history last year. that kind of talk blows a guys head up ya know. kind of ironic how Rex isnt saying much now..lol

It is funny how the fanbase sides with the owners and league in these instances.

Reality check: Woody was the guy that priced you out of the Stadium, Woody is the guy trying to eliminate tailgating etc.

Revis trying to get his due. Yeah, he's got a big head and an ego...but the guy is a monster competitor on the field and plays 100% balls to the wall every down. He shuts down elite athletes every week, has the open field tackling skills of a linebacker and is just about everything you could ask for out of a football player.

I dont get it either.

I don't know what you do for a living, but if most of us decided not to show up for work for a week because we felt we exceeded expectations, we would be shown the f%$#ing door in a NY second, no questions asked.

That's the way it works in the real world.

What's not to get?

by Tuesday afternoon he'll have forfeited what I make in a whole year-I have no sympathy for him

It is funny how the fanbase sides with the owners and league in these instances.

Reality check: Woody was the guy that priced you out of the Stadium, Woody is the guy trying to eliminate tailgating etc.

Revis trying to get his due. Yeah, he's got a big head and an ego...but the guy is a monster competitor on the field and plays 100% balls to the wall every down. He shuts down elite athletes every week, has the open field tackling skills of a linebacker and is just about everything you could ask for out of a football player.

I dont get it either.

If he showed up to camp, he would get much more support.

He's holding out, they should let him rot!

Archived