Wonder if this Adam Schefter tweet is for real

nj meadowlands

(Except elite players. They won't get paid.)

Sorry, had to!

But this "Hard Knocks" is like a giant infomercial for the Jets, which is a good thing.

Woody's obsessed with being bigger than the Giants, so he has to be happy with all the buzz surrounding this team right now.

Sorry, had to!

But this "Hard Knocks" is like a giant infomercial for the Jets, which is a good thing.

Woody's obsessed with being bigger than the Giants, so he has to be happy with all the buzz surrounding this team right now.

Its all good only if it works. The GIANTS have Super Bowl victorys instead of hard knocks. I know my choice.

Sorry, had to!

Great players took less to play for the Pats in the early 2000's.

Hard Knocks and winning could help do the same for the Jets.

I don't know why you make Woody's desire to "be bigger than the Giants" sound like a bad thing... Woody has really come into his own as an owner the past couple years, if you ask me.

Its all good only if it works. The GIANTS have Super Bowl victorys instead of hard knocks. I know my choice.

Agreed.

Couldn't disagree more. Hardknocks has nothing to do with a superbowl this year.

Sure, a Superbowl would put us over the top, but Hardknocks and everything else that Rex has brought us, put us back into relevancy. More relevant than the Gmen for the time being.

Complete aberration.

This is probably true. My guess is that teams were not throwing big money to the likes of Corey Dillon, Ted Washington, Mike Vrable and Rodney Harrison. Shoot, Randy Moss didn't break the bank...or Roosevelt Colvin, really. The only "bank breaker" was Adalius Thomas - and we all know how that turned out.

And speaking of good 'ole AD - me thinks these tweets AS speaks of are players out of work....not in their respective camps....you know, like old friend AD. Dang, I was hoping to see him with the Jets.

Anyway, stay strong, Revis. Don't cave into the man! Do right by you and your family! ;)

Couldn't disagree more. Hardknocks has nothing to do with a superbowl this year.

Sure, a Superbowl would put us over the top, but Hardknocks and everything else that Rex has brought us, put us back into relevancy. More relevant than the Gmen for the time being.

Yeah, I said it was a giant infomercial for the Jets.

But all of that matters very little if it doesn't amount to a Super Bowl. I'd rather digest "NYJ Super Bowl champs" media coverage as opposed to coverage revolving around Hard Knocks and the "Super Bowl or bust" preseason attitude.

"Any news is good news" only floats for so long.

Great players took less to play for the Pats in the early 2000's.

Hard Knocks and winning could help do the same for the Jets.

I don't know why you make Woody's desire to "be bigger than the Giants" sound like a bad thing... Woody has really come into his own as an owner the past couple years, if you ask me.

I agree with this

Yeah, I said it was a giant infomercial for the Jets.

But all of that matters very little if it doesn't amount to a Super Bowl. I'd rather digest "NYJ Super Bowl champs" media coverage as opposed to coverage revolving around Hard Knocks and the "Super Bowl or bust" preseason attitude.

"Any news is good news" only floats for so long.

Meh, I'd rather not win a superbowl this year. I live for the chase.

Meh, I'd rather not win a superbowl this year. I live for the chase.

Come on now. If we win it all, the chase becomes repeating. If we win again, its to 3-peat. Its all about the next goal. Once you win a title, you want to be the best team of all-time. That's the chase: Perfection.

Come on now. If we win it all, the chase becomes repeating. If we win again, its to 3-peat. Its all about the next goal. Once you win a title, you want to be the best team of all-time. That's the chase: Perfection.

I'm kidding.

Kind of.

Archived