Just Made My Season Predictions for 2010

TNJet

I tried to scan through the schedule and pick our wins and losses logically. And yes i know its hard not to be biased as a die hard fan but i did come to this conclusion barring no significant injuries: 2010 Jets 13-3. Losses coming to minnesota,new england, and green bay only. Obviously we could lose lots more but this is the way i saw it with a healthy jets team. B)

I can't picture us losing to Minny at home on MNF.

Honestly it could go either way. I have to pick a few losses. Why not pick the vikes didnt they win like 13 games last year? Seems more likely than Bengals or Texans aye?

In true M&MD fashion . . . (with the assumption that Revis suits up Week 1)

And away we go:

Vs. Baltimore - W

Vs. NE - W

@ Mia - L

@ Buff - W

Vs. Minny - W

@ Denver - L

Vs. Green Bay - W

@ Detroit - W

@ Cleveland - W

Vs. Houston - W

Vs. Cinci - W

@ NE - L

Vs. Mia - W

@Pitt - L

@ Chi - W

Vs. Buffalo - W

In true M&MD fashion . . . (with the assumption that Revis suits up Week 1)

And away we go:

Vs. Baltimore - W

Vs. NE - W

@ Mia - L

@ Buff - W

Vs. Minny - W

@ Denver - L

Vs. Green Bay - W

@ Detroit - W

@ Cleveland - W

Vs. Houston - W

Vs. Cinci - W

@ NE - L

Vs. Mia - W

@Pitt - L

@ Chi - W

Vs. Buffalo - W

... interesting ...

... i probably swap your denver & greenbay results ... and i also think there is a good chance to split those 1st 2 games (hope you're right to start the year though) ... many people are leaning towards a win in pitt but that is def a tough place to play ...

... i'll go with the home & away splits for new england & miami ... also split minn/ greenbay (i think greenbay is tougher than minn ... we did get a break having them both at home & detroit/chicago as the nfc north away games though) ... i also think baltimore home is a tougher game than at pitt ...

Vs. Baltimore - L

Vs. NE - W

@ Mia - L

@ Buff - W

Vs. Minny - W

@ Denver - W

Vs. Green Bay - L

@ Detroit - W

@ Cleveland - W

Vs. Houston - W

Vs. Cinci - W

@ NE - L

Vs. Mia - W

@Pitt - W

@ Chi - W

Vs. Buffalo - W

(final result 12-4)

l_j_r

Vs. Baltimore - W

Vs. NE - W

@ Mia - W

@ Buff - W

Vs. Minny - W Favre Career over :blink:

@ Denver - L

Vs. Green Bay - L

@ Detroit - W

@ Cleveland - W

Vs. Houston - W

Vs. Cinci - L

@ NE - L

Vs. Mia - W

@Pitt - W

@ Chi - W

Vs. Buffalo - W

12-4 Just like to add there will be no Blowouts in any of our losses, the games we do lose will be close ones, as will alot of the games we win. BTW our road Schedule looks very favorable most of our tough games are at home

Vs. Baltimore - L

Vs. NE - L

@ Mia - W

@ Buff - L

Vs. Minny - W

@ Denver - L

Vs. Green Bay - W

@ Detroit - W

@ Cleveland - W

Vs. Houston - W

Vs. Cinci - W

@ NE - W

Vs. Mia - W

@Pitt - L

@ Chi - L

Vs. Buffalo - W

10-6

Historically, we've tended to struggle in Buffalo, but the Bills are absolutely putrid this year.

If Schotty puts a 15-18-throw limit on Marky — lest we be reminded of last year's 5-INT bonanza — we win easy.

Historically, we've tended to struggle in Buffalo, but the Bills are absolutely putrid this year.

If Schotty puts a 15-18-throw limit on Marky — lest we be reminded of last year's 5-INT bonanza — we win easy.

We cant put limits on Sanchez, he needs to play the game and the game needs to be called as the situations dictate. This is a second year player that has talent and knows the offense, holding him back will only hurt us in the playoffs. This is the QB we chose to lead this team then let him grow with the team. This does not mean let him heave the ball up 45 times it just means no limitations.

We cant put limits on Sanchez, he needs to play the game and the game needs to be called as the situations dictate. This is a second year player that has talent and knows the offense, holding him back will only hurt us in the playoffs. This is the QB we chose to lead this team then let him grow with the team. This does not mean let him heave the ball up 45 times it just means no limitations.

If he looks as bad as he did in Carolina, limits will be the only season-salvaging option.

If he looks as bad as he did in Carolina, limits will be the only season-salvaging option.

See that's the thing. You can take more risks in preseason as a QB. We're trying some things out, while at the same time not trying to give our opponents any scouting advantages. So we don't know if the Carolina game is indicative of what we'll see out of Sanchez Week 1.

See that's the thing. You can take more risks in preseason as a QB. We're trying some things out, while at the same time not trying to give our opponents any scouting advantages. So we don't know if the Carolina game is indicative of what we'll see out of Sanchez Week 1.

I hope you're right.

Unpredictable...like the Jets.

I think the Jets lose two tough games to start the season then blow out Miami on Sunday night....only to follow it up with a typical SOJ loss.

So we start 1-3? I don't see it. We're not going to lose each of our first two home games in the new stadium.

The Ravens are talented but have a banged up secondary and a lot of new faces they're breaking in, just like us. And we beat the Patriots at home last season in Sanchez's 2nd game. Granted, they were without Welkah, but we were also without a # 2 CB who could cover him.

We're not going to come out of the first quarter of our season unscathed, but I don't see us going worse than 2-2.

Carolina played some damn good defense in that game and our O-Line sucked bad. Add that to the fact teams dont game plan in the preseason and you have a mess, thats not all on Sanchez. There will be games during the season we have bad first halves then adjust at halftime a luxery we dont have in preseason as well.

Just for you, here is a realistic look at the 2010 NY jets games

Vs. Baltimore - L

Vs. NE - L

@ Mia - L

@ Buff - W

Vs. Minny - L

@ Denver - L

Vs. Green Bay - W

@ Detroit - W

@ Cleveland - L

Vs. Houston - W

Vs. Cinci -L

@ NE - L

Vs. Mia - W

@Pitt - L

@ Chi - W

Vs. Buffalo - W

So we start 1-3? I don't see it. We're not going to lose each of our first two home games in the new stadium. The Ravens are talented but have a banged up secondary and a lot of new faces they're breaking in, just like us. And we beat the Patriots at home last season in Sanchez's 2nd game.

Well, I hope not. I do think the Ravens have a better team though. Their defense is just as good as ours...and obviously Flacco is better than Sanchez. Just my thought process on this.

Regarding the Pats, idk...I think we have the better team, but I can just see us losing. Im still cynical.

Well, I hope not. I do think the Ravens have a better team though. Their defense is just as good as ours...and obviously Flacco is better than Sanchez. Just my thought process on this.

Regarding the Pats, idk...I think we have the better team, but I can just see us losing. Im still cynical.

Matt the Jets are going to destroy the Ravens on Monday night

They can not deal with our pass rush and they are in big trouble in the secondary. We run it down their throats the first half then kill them with play action in the second. Maybe give Ray Lewis a good dose of the terminator.

Matt the Jets are going to destroy the Ravens on Monday night

They can not deal with our pass rush and they are in big trouble in the secondary. We run it down their throats the first half then kill them with play action in the second. Maybe give Ray Lewis a good dose of the terminator.

The Ravens played the Colts a lot tougher than we did.

The Ravens defense is still the best in football in my opinion. If Reed plays, you can expect a Sanchez pick 6. He's better than Sharper at that and feasts on green QB's.

I just think the Ravens are the better team. We know the Jets are goig to come out blazing on D....but Sanchez vs that D scares the hell out of me.

The Ravens played the Colts a lot tougher than we did.

The Ravens defense is still the best in football in my opinion. If Reed plays, you can expect a Sanchez pick 6. He's better than Sharper at that and feasts on green QB's.

I just think the Ravens are the better team. We know the Jets are goig to come out blazing on D....but Sanchez vs that D scares the hell out of me.

Reed is on the PUP.

Pretty sure he's missing the first 6 weeks.

Vs. Baltimore - W

Vs. NE - W

@ Mia - W

@ Buff - W

Vs. Minny - L

@ Denver - W

Vs. Green Bay - L

@ Detroit - W

@ Cleveland - W

Vs. Houston - W

Vs. Cinci - W

@ NE - L

Vs. Mia - W

@Pitt - W

@ Chi - W

Vs. Buffalo - W

13-3. Our schedule is easy enough where the defense should be able to bail Sanchez out in most situations. I think we should be able to handle Baltimore with their defense being so beaten up and Miami is being very overated this year as long as our special teams doesn't choke thats a sweep.

Archived