So, are we still winning the Super Bowl?

Bob

Wait, I thought we had already won it?

The way I understand it, all we have to do is show up and drop a lot of F bombs. Can I order championship merchandise now? I'm thinking I'd like a nice can coozie.

Hey at least we sound tough ;) I remember a former Jets coach once saying ''anybody can talk, you can get a guy off the street to do that. but try winning football games''.

This team was one win away from not doing anything last year. and it looks like theyre too busy looking in the mirror telling themselves how great they are.

They're a great football team, Bob. Rex said so, so it must be true. he also said he would be in tip top condition for training camp. :rl:

Hey at least we sound tough ;) I remember a former Jets coach once saying ''anybody can talk, you can get a guy off the street to do that. but try winning football games''.

This team was one win away from not doing anything last year. and it looks like theyre too busy looking in the mirror telling themselves how great they are.

They're a great football team, Bob. Rex said so, so it must be true. he also said he would be in tip top condition for training camp. :rl:

8-8 team

Can I order championship merchandise now? I'm thinking I'd like a nice can coozie.

You'd better order it now, because, the way things are going, you won't have a chance to order any green and white SB merchandise after February 2011.

Maybe the Jets should fire Brian and hire Marty to be OC. Oh, wait! Bolts fans are rolling in the aisles.

The good thing about 8 - 8 is a couple of wins and youre 10 - 6.

The bad thing is a couple of losses and youre 6 - 10.

I think Sanchez will play better as the season goes on, but its not going to be pretty in the beginning. Jets begin 0 - 2.

If your 8-8, how do you gain, or lose 2 games? Cheating at math too?

Dont believe the hype, I've been saying it all offseason. Some Jets fans never learn.

9-7 teams who barely make the playoff dont turn into SB favorite over night.

This is the Pats division. We just need to hope for a WC birth and another nice run in the playoffs, thats our only shot.

Collectively they played in 5 games.

Bledsoe play in 2 losses and he stepped in for Brady when Pissburgh cheap shotted him in the AFCC. I was at that Cinci game before 911 and Bledsoe sucked. At the end of the game BB ripped his axx.

Just sayin Glen was NEs best WR up until 2001. He lead the team in receiving 3 constitutive seasons. Yeah, Glenn came around later and made an impact in 1 game, but Troy Brown and Patten were NEs best WRs at that point.

Archived