ESPN just made me puke in my mouth a lil

JOJOTOWNSELL

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/1566/espnnys-tiny-tiny-role-in-the-holdout

This network is such a disaster.....They had integrity when they showed nothing but SportsCenter and Worlds Strongest Man/TimberSports....now they want to be the story themselves!

Correction. Rich Cimini is trying to take credit for ending the holdout. Shame on ESPN for giving him a job, but this narcissism is on Rich, not ESPN.

Revis' agent went to Rex's house after the Eagles game at about 2:00 am they talked until 5:00 am and that's what got the whole ball rolling.

They came off the "we want more than Aso money" and took a deal that was on the table since day 1.

Correction. Rich Cimini is trying to take credit for ending the holdout. Shame on ESPN for giving him a job, but this narcissism is on Rich, not ESPN.

Revis was busting Cimini's balls for "going to my gramma's house" at yesterday's PC-man that 1050 AM is a great station to listen to for a Jets fan. They talked about the Jets all frigging day-I was loving it.

There is no way that was the deal that was on the table since day 1. Tanny's goal was to make Revis a Jet for life. The final deal extended his contract for only one year at a price of $25 million dollars.

There were 3 deals on the table all along, Revis himself said he took the middle one.

I would comment there, but apparently the last one was enough to get me banned from there...lol. All I said was that Cimini had reached a new low in cornering Revis' grandmother and how I wished Rich was in the old Giants' stadium when it was being torn down. Maybe that last bit was too much for him to take :D

Archived