The first "I hate the refs" thread of the year

Blackout

damien woody was on SNY and he said they were warned earlier in the week this crew throws tons of flags

so to me it's on the players, they should have known better, they are professionals not high school kids, and part of the trade is knowing what you can get away with each week with each crew

damien woody was on SNY and he said they were warned earlier in the week this crew throws tons of flags

so to me it's on the players, they should have known better, they are professionals not high school kids, and part of the trade is knowing what you can get away with each week with each crew

did they get warned that the officials only throw flags on the home team?

The Edwards thing was a joke. As bad was the Wilson PI in the endzone; they both were going for the ball and it was at worst incidental contact. Also the phantom holding call they picked up on the Ravens. Never saw that before; holding isn't much open to interpretation like PI and an uncatchable ball. Either it was or it wasn't holding; a new wrinkle in incompetence.

Again though the lack of an offense was the main culprit in this loss.

The Edwards thing was a joke. As bad was the Wilson PI in the endzone; they both were going for the ball and it was at worst incidental contact. Also the phantom holding call they picked up on the Ravens. Never saw that before; holding isn't much open to interpretation like PI and an uncatchable ball. Either it was or it wasn't holding; a new wrinkle in incompetence.

Again though the lack of an offense was the main culprit in this loss.

The jets are a joke just like this thread..they were a team that showed how immature they were..stop blaming the refs.

They stunk-but can Cromartie turn his head once in a while? With his wingspan he can defend from a yard or two away. All he did the other night was slip, slide, snatch and show pretty poor technique after who knows how much TC. I wonder if this show they did did screw up their preparation? With his athletic ability, demonstrated by the INT and the return, he should have been a better player Game One. Instead he looked like he just came in off the street. Was it the dumbass show? After all, Revis looked pretty good and he wasn't in it. The rest of the team were penalty machines.

Archived