Fracesca KILLS The Jets

Aqua4ever04

Not surprising.

Couple of things to remember.

1) He hates the Jets. Hasn't had a Jet player, coach or management on his show now for a couple of years.

2) He is a Giants fan. Who seems to have forgotten about Kareem Mackenzie getting picked for a DWI back in 2008 but the Giants let him play 2 days later against the Ravens. Add that to the fact that one of the Giants all time greats Lawrence Taylor was a cokehead.

3) Doesn't seem to care that the Fish have their own DUI in Ronnie Brown but doesn't seem to have a problem with him playing.

Not surprising.

1) He hates the Jets. Hasn't had a Jet player, coach or management on his show now for a couple of years.

2) He is a Giants fan. Who seems to have forgotten about Kareem Mackenzie getting picked for a DWI back in 2008 but the Giants let him play 2 days later against the Ravens. Add that to the fact that one of the Giants all time greats Lawrence Taylor was a cokehead.

3) Doesn't seem to care that the Fish have their own DUI in Ronnie Brown but doesn't seem to have a problem with him playing.

I don't know much about Francesa, I know there are a few post over at thephins with his stuff every now and then but that makes a lot of sense. I just thought it was noteworthy and deserving of a thread.

Not surprising.

lolz

you left out the 4 arrested dolphins.

Archived