****Official New York Jets vs Buffalo Bills Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is better then Rhodes, he didn't make a tackle and cost us a huge gain. I'm pretty sure that has happened to every player who has ever played as a defensive back in the NFL.

How is he better than Rhodes? He hasnt made an impact play all season outside of getting that INT.

Ipersonally think he and Rhodes are the same= they are both God awful!

How is he better than Rhodes? He hasnt made an impact play all season outside of getting that INT.

He made the game winning play against Miami, and also stopped Marshall getting a TD when he was running over and around our defenders. He saved us twice.

He made the game winning play against Miami, and also stopped Marshall getting a TD when he was running over and around our defenders. He saved us twice.

They game winningplay was Coleman's INT...

Kerry Rhodes was good for a couple of spectacular INT's once in a while too.

Ok and Pool isn't a giant diva so that alone makes him better then Rhodes if they are the same player. I'm not saying Pool is a top player but he is a solid NFL starter at safety. I feel like some of you expect pro-bowlers at every single position or the team is horrendous. That sh*t doesn't happen.

he broke up the last play that Drew intercepted, he made that TD saving play on Marshall too

Ok and Pool isn't a giant diva so that alone makes him better then Rhodes if they are the same player. I'm not saying Pool is a top player but he is a solid NFL starter at safety. I feel like some of you expect pro-bowlers at every single position or the team is horrendous. That sh*t doesn't happen.

I dont hate Pool, I just dont think he's anything special or that much of an upgrade over Kerry like the masses were saying he was.

They game winningplay was Coleman's INT...

Kerry Rhodes was good for a couple of spectacular INT's once in a while too.

Pool made the gamewinning play. Coleman catching it meant nothing. If the ball had hit the ground it would have made no difference. The play was in preventing a completed TD pass.

And Rhodes was hardly good for spectacular INT's. He was good for catching INT's that landed in his breadbox just like the one pick he has so far in Arizona. He has the same # of game ejections as interceptions this year.

We need to make a statement on the opening drive and hold them to a three and out or a turnover.

honestly i think the jets defense was getting a little complacent there. bills just showe dthem they can't fall asleep at all......as they are still an nfl team and capable of scoring.

Agree that it's important that the D make's a stop. Getting this game back to within a score will make me nervous, especially after that early dominance.

The defense simply isn't that great without Revis. Ryan needs to confuse that offensive line with some more looks.

Keep running LT. He's a man possessed this season.

Archived