The Official Miami Heat Road to the Title Thread

dolphann4life

Miami's gotten good, real good. I like LA in a playoff series still because they've got a ton of holes on the roster, and I think they just laid an egg tonight like the Knicks did the other night against Miami; but man, what a team to watch. If it wasn't for D'Antoni I'd say Spoelstra should get Coach of the Year with the job he's done.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Why do you have a Jordan sig? Did you root for Chicago in their 'hay day"?

Kobe had a bad game, shooting wise and Miami just wanted it more. Still comes down to the playoffs.

I've always been a Celtics fan, but you are not a true NBA fan if you do not respect Jordan...

Miami Heat have made NBA History. First team in the history of the league to win 10 straight road games in 1 calander month. Also my boy D-Wade droppin 40 back to back nights!!! Were 1 game back of Boston for top record int he East. I hope KG is ok and gets back soon, i want the Heat to beat the best at full strength.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't realize that 1.5 game BEHIND is catching up to us?

I will NEVER respect the Heat until LeBron is gone and the Heat win 17 more championships...

Well thank god no one gives a sh*t if Falcon63 respects the Heat...LOL. And yea that massive 1.5 game lead you have on #1 seed insurmountable.....

Well thank god no one gives a sh*t if Falcon63 respects the Heat...LOL. And yea that massive 1.5 game lead you have on #1 seed insurmountable.....

The Heat are garbage. They're the most classless team the NBA has ever seen and they will NEVER be as good as the REAL Big 3, which is more like a Big 9. You have LeBron, Wade, and Bosh. 3 players...

We have KG, Pierce, Allen, Rondo, Perkins, Davis, Robinson, Shaq, and Jermaine. I'll take that 10 times out of 10. I'll also take 16 more championships.

The Heat are garbage. They're the most classless team the NBA has ever seen and they will NEVER be as good as the REAL Big 3, which is more like a Big 9. You have LeBron, Wade, and Bosh. 3 players...

We have KG, Pierce, Allen, Rondo, Perkins, Davis, Robinson, Shaq, and Jermaine. I'll take that 10 times out of 10. I'll also take 16 more championships.

Well that garbage team is about to pass you in the standings boss. An btw The Miami Heat started in 1988 and since than Heat 1 championship Boston 1 championsip....The decade of the Miami Heat is upon us....

Well that garbage team is about to pass you in the standings boss. An btw The Miami Heat started in 1988 and since than Heat 1 championship Boston 1 championsip....The decade of the Miami Heat is upon us....

When the Celtics started, we had like 10 championship our first like 15 years...don't even give me that crap...

Plus, even if you win tonight, we'll still be up by .5 a game. Yes you are ALMOST there, but almost doesn't count.

When the Celtics started, we had like 10 championship our first like 15 years...don't even give me that crap...

Plus, even if you win tonight, we'll still be up by .5 a game. Yes you are ALMOST there, but almost doesn't count.

Well when we do pass you in the sandings it will be ....... lolceltics.

Please stop using the word "we" when talking about the Celtics.

dolphann4life: F the Heat :P

The decade of the Miami Heat is upon us....

They're still a year away IMO. It's no coincidence that they were a significantly worse team when Bosh was out. Once the court shrinks in the playoffs their lack depth is going to shine through a bit more, but I won't lie, it's damn fun to watch. I don't understand anyone who thought they wouldn't compete for the 1-seed, Lebron grabbed it by himself for 2 straight years, and now people don't think it'll happen now that he's playing with Wade and Bosh? Really?

The good news for Boston is that home-court in Miami really isn't that much of an advantage anyways.

They're still a year away IMO. It's no coincidence that they were a significantly worse team when Bosh was out. Once the court shrinks in the playoffs their lack depth is going to shine through a bit more, but I won't lie, it's damn fun to watch. I don't understand anyone who thought they wouldn't compete for the 1-seed, Lebron grabbed it by himself for 2 straight years, and now people don't think it'll happen now that he's playing with Wade and Bosh? Really?

The good news for Boston is that home-court in Miami really isn't that much of an advantage anyways.

this statement is such a joke. We've packed the AAA every game this year. And even if we didn't, which we did duing the regualr season, you can bet your bottom dollar tha the AAA will be rocking for a ECF against Boston.

Right, because we all know that nobody rocks the house like Heat fans.

I'm not saying is the best homecourt advantage in the league but you make it sound like theres gonna be 12k just siting there with there dick in their hand for ECF when in fact it will be 20k srong. Any arena in the league would be jam packed and loud in this scenario. Besides the crowd factor, having home court i'm sure helps some players who never been in the situation feel more comfortable playing at home the first 2 games and a game 7 if needed.

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

Not sure how accurate that link is, but i have a mini plan to the heat and been to 6 games this year....everyone was packed.

I'm not saying is the best homecourt advantage in the league but you make it sound like theres gonna be 12k just siting there with there dick in their hand for ECF when in fact it will be 20k srong.

Not at all. I don't think Heat fans sit there with their dick in their hands, I just think the Brazilian chicks are too distracting.

this statement is such a joke. We've packed the AAA every game this year. And even if we didn't, which we did duing the regualr season, you can bet your bottom dollar tha the AAA will be rocking for a ECF against Boston.

You've beaten us once in the past 4 seasons.....yeah, I'm sooooo afraid.....

no doubt you are the favorite and we have to prove we can beat you, but you seem to think you go this thing locked up.

Not at all, I'm just saying what you just said: you have to prove you can beat us MULTIPLE times. Yeah, you have 3 superstars, but we have arguably the best depth in the league. Solid backups at every single position.

Archived