The Official Miami Heat Road to the Title Thread

dolphann4life

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, the Heat paid 300mill for the " 3 queens" but it's the scrubs who win the game?

I didn't realize good role players were equivalent to scrubs. I'd take the Celtics roster any day over the Heat's. We don't have any "superstars" like the Heat, but we won a championship with a bunch of "scrubs".

So, the Heat paid 300mill for the " 3 queens" but it's the scrubs who win the game?

yes, wade and james both shot over 50% Wade had 38 pts. las ngith and james had 31 pts. 11reb. 8 ast. Bosh was awful; chipping in 7 and mike miller and the sh*tty bench provided 8 points. miler once again was 1-7. is itt asking to much to just make a couple of the WIDE OPEN 3 p. looks they are getting?!?!?

I didn't realize good role players were equivalent to scrubs. I'd take the Celtics roster any day over the Heat's. We don't have any "superstars" like the Heat, but we won a championship with a bunch of "scrubs".

So when it fits your argument you downplay the Celts players?

KG, Pierce, Rondo, Allen are not superstars? I bet if that was asked before this you would have counted at least some of them as superstars.

Who cares about the celtics role players?, we're bashing the heat here, in the heat thread.

So when it fits your argument you downplay the Celts players?

KG, Pierce, Rondo, Allen are not superstars? I bet if that was asked before this you would have counted at least some of them as superstars.

No, they're All-Stars, but none of them are like top 10 players, like Wade and LeBron.

"I think our minds were cluttered last night," Spoelstra said. "Today, it wasn't about talk. It was about working and practicing."

He was replying to a reporter mentioning Bosh's comments. He's basically saying that Bosh has no idea what he's talking about and his mind was cluttered....lol, this is gonna get ugly quick!

We'll see who's owning who April 7th...

Really? Are you a gluten for punishment?

We're 2-1 against you this season and we're a higher seed than you.....

First of all YOU are not a Celtic and have not played ME...

Second of all... lol... you just don't get it.

Because the Celtics require an IQ test.

No lets run with it, he is dumb enough to be a Celtic.

This is all just excellent. There are some he could and could not be, let's try to rule it out. I would rule out Ray Allen, because not only does he seem more eloquent than Falcon, but he's definitely more soft spoken and would have just ignored most things. No KG, although the IQ seems to fit, but I would imagine KG would be a lot more flagrant and aggressively angry...picking on those much smaller and weaker. Pierce would have cried at one point and left the conversation...only to come back a few minutes later. Big baby probably would be a bit more emotional and pouty. I think I'm gonna have to go with Rondo. Seems overly cocky, yet unaware of his obvious limitations. Yep, it's Rondo.

No, only 3.

Scalabrine is on the Bulls now.

Shaq's not a Hall of Famer? I know he's not what he used to be but.. you know what I mean.

The core of that team is three Hall of Famers and then they have an old, broken down one who will be counted on mightily in the postseason. .

Falcon said they didn't have any superstars.

This is all just excellent. There are some he could and could not be, let's try to rule it out. I would rule out Ray Allen, because not only does he seem more eloquent than Falcon, but he's definitely more soft spoken and would have just ignored most things. No KG, although the IQ seems to fit, but I would imagine KG would be a lot more flagrant and aggressively angry...picking on those much smaller and weaker. Pierce would have cried at one point and left the conversation...only to come back a few minutes later. Big baby probably would be a bit more emotional and pouty. I think I'm gonna have to go with Rondo. Seems overly cocky, yet unaware of his obvious limitations. Yep, it's Rondo.

lolfalconfail

Shaq's not a Hall of Famer? I know he's not what he used to be but.. you know what I mean.

The core of that team is three Hall of Famers and then they have an old, broken down one who will be counted on mightily in the postseason. .

Falcon said they didn't have any superstars.

Brett Favre is a HoF, but there is no way in hell you could consider him even good last season. We have lots of good players, but we don't have any "superstars" like the Wades, Kobes, LeBron, Carmelos, etc.

Retardum ad infinitum.

The ONLY reason people don't say he's EASILY the best PG is because he doesn't shoot. The whole point of being a PG is to run the offense, and Rondo does that better than anyone.

See, the Celtics have a young, top 5 point guard in Rondo, who has not even reached his prime yet, one of the greatest pure shooters of all-time in Ray Allen , a top 5 small forward who can take over games in Pierce, a former MVP and one of the greatest rebounders and defenders ever in Garnett, and two solid centers in 6-time All-Star Jermaine O'Neal, and great defender Kendrick Perkins. I don't care what you say, the Celtics are by FAR the best defensive team in the league, as the stats have shown. But unlike the Heat, we are not just a one-sided team, we have 6 players who could start on almost any team that are all elite defenders, and can score.

Allen is still the best pure shooter in the league, Pierce is having career-best shooting numbers and is still very solid on defense, and Garnett still kills people all day on the alley-oops, and is still one of the best defenders in the league. Rondo is a top 3 PG in the league and he's still very young. We have the best bench in the league by far and every one of our backups could start on most teams. And our bench is relatively young.

Archived