The Official Miami Heat Road to the Title Thread

dolphann4life

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The delusion never ends ... it's now taking "since 1966" and attempting to turn it into "out of nowhere"

Gotta admit, he's got a point...don't see where you've been before the sweep....one of those "seasonal" fans who show up when it's good and disappear when it's bad. Just guessing from my observations.

Gotta admit, he's got a point...don't see where you've been before the sweep....one of those "seasonal" fans who show up when it's good and disappear when it's bad. Just guessing from my observations.

Take a minute and read the basketball forum... he was here good and bad supporting the Bulls with me...

As for where he was... this is a NYJ forum... sure I come to BS about the Bulls here but it wouldn't kill me if we never talked about them here again.

Your observations are the primary reason why you've been on ignore by me and many others. <click> back you go

IT's very simple fellas. Heat bench was outscored 41-8. Chris Bosh with only 7 points. We will not win games when one of the big 3 struggles due to our horawful bench. Spo is now over working Wade and James playing them the whole 2nd half. Riley better work some magic and convice some decent role players and a big to come here nex year.

We will not win games when one of the big 3 struggles due to our horawful bench. [...] Riley better work some magic and convice some decent role players and a big to come here nex year.

Yeah, it's baffling... I don't see how none of us could forsee this happening during your offseason jerkfest.

IT's very simple fellas. Heat bench was outscored 41-8. Chris Bosh with only 7 points. We will not win games when one of the big 3 struggles due to our horawful bench. Spo is now over working Wade and James playing them the whole 2nd half. Riley better work some magic and convice some decent role players and a big to come here nex year.

lolheat

lol Next Year? already?

Dwade is only going to be hurt more and more often... Lebron is becoming predictable... and Bosh is over rated...

They need a whole team and a young guy to step in for Wade in 2 years...

lol Next Year? already?

Dwade is only going to be hurt more and more often... Lebron is becoming predictable... and Bosh is over rated...

They need a whole team and a young guy to step in for Wade in 2 years...

Wades been healthy. Actually having Lebron around is probably gonna add years to Wades career. Problem is they literally have 3 players on the whole entire team....3 players, thats it. And if one of them struggles we can't win.

Wades been healthy. Actually having Lebron around is probably gonna add years to Wades career. Problem is they literally have 3 players on the whole entire team....3 players, thats it. And if one of them struggles we can't win.

That's why I think you need to replace LeBron with a pretty good SF (I think you should've gotten Rudy Gay) so that you'd still have a good "Big 3" and you would still be able to have good depth cause you'd have cap space.

That's why I think you need to replace LeBron with a pretty good SF (I think you should've gotten Rudy Gay) so that you'd still have a good "Big 3" and you would still be able to have good depth cause you'd have cap space.

Ignoring the obvious stupidity in this post, the difference in salaries between LBJ and Gay is a whopping $900k per.

Ignoring the obvious stupidity in this post, the difference in salaries between LBJ and Gay is a whopping $900k per.

If ego-filled LeBron would take "less" money to play for the Heat, I'm sure Gay would as well. But the point is, LeBron takes up too much $ and they can't afford GOOD role players due to that.

They called this March Madness for the Heat, playing 11 straight games against teams with +.500 records.

Even with their early troubles against winning teams, I thought the Heat would emerge 7-4 from that stretch. But they're 0-5 thus far with Lakers, Grizz, Spurs, Thunder, @Hawks, and Nuggets next.

I think they have a chance to emerge 4-2 from the remainder, 3-3 at worse. Anything worse would be killer.

Archived