The Official Miami Heat Road to the Title Thread

dolphann4life

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never bought into the greatest trio on one team of all time that was talked about by the media.

Right now they are not even in the discussion of great trios such as Wilt-West-Baylor or Bird-Mchale-Parrish or Magic-Kareem-Worthy.

Hell, Willis-Clyde and the Pearl would whip the Heats butts in a seven game series.

The talent is there but they are too tuned into the media and twittering etc. Possiby it changes by the play-offs.

Never bought into the greatest trio on one team of all time that was talked about by the media.

Right now they are not even in the discussion of great trios such as Wilt-West-Baylor or Bird-Mchale-Parrish or Magic-Kareem-Worthy.

Hell, Willis-Clyde and the Pearl would whip the Heats butts in a seven game series.

The talent is there but they are too tuned into the media and twittering etc. Possiby it changes by the play-offs.

Meh....Bron is kind of overrated. His offensive game is limited....he stops the entire flow of the offense, doesnt move without the ball and turns everyone else on the team into spot shooters. He's a great individual talent, but the same thing is happening in Miami as it did in Cleveland. He needs to learn how to play without the ball in his hands.

Did anyone else hear Mike Breen giving us the ESPN editorial perspective as the Lakers stepped over the Spurs' bloodied corpse? Apparently the media scrutiny of the Heat has gone too far.

JVG pretty much owned him after he said that.

How many more shots does Lebrick have to miss before Wade gets an opportunity? I dislike the heat as much as the next guy, but this is getting ridiculous, give Wade the last shot and let Prince James watch idly from beyond the arc..i'd say if wade took those 5 shots, you'd have at least one more win.

ES has done a pretty good job this year but him revealing that players were crying is inexcusable. He should be fined by the team.

STAT & Melo in the postgame locker room were on record laughing at Bosh (they think he is the culprit). Other NBA players ate likely doing the same. ES just castrated his players in front of their peers.

ES has done a pretty good job this year but him revealing that players were crying is inexcusable. He should be fined by the team.

STAT & Melo in the postgame locker room were on record laughing at Bosh (they think he is the culprit). Other NBA players ate likely doing the same. ES just castrated his players in front of their peers.

That was awful... I actually felt bad... lol

Wade is the only one of the 3 who can say he has what it takes... and even he needed Shaq...

Lebron has always choked in the moment... and Bosh was a big fish in a small pond... now is a fish out of water.

Lol they say we were crying in the locker room.

Pussies.

How many more shots does Lebrick have to miss before Wade gets an opportunity? I dislike the heat as much as the next guy, but this is getting ridiculous, give Wade the last shot and let Prince James watch idly from beyond the arc..i'd say if wade took those 5 shots, you'd have at least one more win.

He's pretty much the most unclutch superstar I've ever seen. I guess thats why he always looked to pass at end game situations in Cleveland. He's had a couple of moments of clutchness, but its almost like you gotta wonder if he was just lucky. lol

Agreed. What happens in the locker room is supposed to stay there. Either way, I love that we know this...what a bunch of pussies. Crying over a regular season game. LMFAO

Pussies.

He's pretty much the most unclutch superstar I've ever seen. I guess thats why he always looked to pass at end game situations in Cleveland. He's had a couple of moments of clutchness, but its almost like you gotta wonder if he was just lucky. lol

Agreed. What happens in the locker room is supposed to stay there. Either way, I love that we know this...what a bunch of pussies. Crying over a regular season game. LMFAO

Crying because they fell to 3rd place, lost their 4th straight, and got swept by the Bulls.

Still just as funny.

Crying because they fell to 3rd place, lost their 4th straight, and got swept by the Bulls.

Still just as funny.

i don't see what there is to cry about. Bulls have a nice squad. We lost by a total of 8 points in the 3 game series and every game came down to the wire....we just on the losing side of each game. Congrats to the bulls though.

i don't see what there is to cry about. Bulls have a nice squad. We lost by a total of 8 points in the 3 game series and every game came down to the wire....we just on the losing side of each game. Congrats to the bulls though.

Completely agree. The fact that the Heat lost isn't troubling.

The fact that they can't close out good teams and cried after a regular season loss is troubling.

ES just screwed the team.

The Bulls beat winning teams... the Heat cannot...

Losing by a little bit is terrible for a team with 3 guys who were supposed to be closers.

The Bulls beat winning teams... the Heat cannot...

Losing by a little bit is terrible for a team with 3 guys who were supposed to be closers.

Obviously they are strugling. And having your bench score 6 points isn't gonna get it done against teams like the bulls. Also these missing free throw crap down the strecth has got to stop. Wade use to be fairly good at the line but now i almost expect him to miss one.

Obviously they are strugling. And having your bench score 6 points isn't gonna get it done against teams like the bulls. Also these missing free throw crap down the strecth has got to stop. Wade use to be fairly good at the line but now i almost expect him to miss one.

They are struggling because they are not a good TEAM... there is lots of talent... but it is not a good TEAM...

Braylon Edwards, March Sanchez and Mangold are GREAT players... but if you just put 11 clones of them on the field the JETS will lose every game.

They are struggling because they are not a good TEAM... there is lots of talent... but it is not a good TEAM...

Braylon Edwards, March Sanchez and Mangold are GREAT players... but if you just put 11 clones of them on the field the JETS will lose every game.

11 Mangolds would go 19-0 every season.

Well then to be fair i not impressed with the bulls last second wins 3 straigh times over a bad team. Celtics should cruise to the Finals.

Well then to be fair i not impressed with the bulls last second wins 3 straigh times over a bad team. Celtics should cruise to the Finals.

The Bulls swept the Heat because they are the better team... they beat the Spurs and Celtics this year because they are a top tier team.

The spread in the NBA is what 3-5 points? When is it not down to a shot or two? Most games are not blowouts.

The Bulls swept the Heat because they are the better team... they beat the Spurs and Celtics this year because they are a top tier team.

The spread in the NBA is what 3-5 points? When is it not down to a shot or two? Most games are not blowouts.

And we beat you twice because we're the better team.

Archived