The Official Miami Heat Road to the Title Thread

dolphann4life

Not at all, I'm just saying what you just said: you have to prove you can beat us MULTIPLE times. Yeah, you have 3 superstars, but we have arguably the best depth in the league. Solid backups at every single position.

aight lil nucka...we gonna handle dis right here on sunday...gonna find out if dem C's are bout dat life...

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aight lil nucka...we gonna handle dis right here on sunday...gonna find out if dem C's are bout dat life...

bwhahahhahahahhahaha

LeBron is a fraud. Big Baby Davis makes 2 free throws to force a 3 attempt and Bron cant even make 2 clutch free throws to tie the game!!! Total loser. He doesnt have a champion bone in his body.

Total fraud.

Yup, heat lose. Boston is clearly the beter team right now. Were only a half game out of first and a this point i'll take any advantage i can get over Boston if we meet them in the playoffs, so homecourt would be nice. Even though we only lost by 3, The actress only had 1 point yesterday...i'm sure that won't happen again.

Yup, heat lose. Boston is clearly the beter team right now. Were only a half game out of first and a this point i'll take any advantage i can get over Boston if we meet them in the playoffs, so homecourt would be nice. Even though we only lost by 3, The actress only had 1 point yesterday...i'm sure that won't happen again.

What I thought was hilarious was Rondo talking while he was guarding LeBron...but yeah, I've been saying, until you can Beat elite teams MULTIPLE times, you can't be considered elite.

Until Wade and/or LeBron summons up the balls to take the last shot, I think I can safely say that a playoff series against Boston is the last thing you need to worry about.

Until Wade and/or LeBron summons up the balls to take the last shot, I think I can safely say that a playoff series against Boston is the last thing you need to worry about.

It would help if Lefraud had balls.

Only obstacle in the east are the celtics.

Orlando and Chicago will beat the heat in a 7 game series. Too many pussies on the heat to succeed.

Maybe even the Knick or the Hawks too.

Maybe even the Knick or the Hawks too.

Only team we stand a chance against in the top 4-5 is Atlanta in a playoff series. Atlanta, meh. You know what you're getting with them every year. They'll beat bad teams and take the good ones to 6 or 7, but that's about it. I wouldn't sleep on Milwaukee cleaning up their act just yet though. Not saying they can beat Miami or Boston, but I can see them sneaking in and giving one of the big dogs a run for their money. Especially if they stay healthy and Salmons plays like he did the other night against LA.

Knicks scored 13 of last 15 points. That's an embarrassment. Give the Knicks credit for playing smart, and the Heat demerits for sh*tting the bed like that.

Suspect Pat Riley has seen enough to know he will be coaching the heat in 3....2......1.....

no lie, we need like a 10000 superstars to win.

Once teams force the Heat out of the playground style, they are mediocre at best.

Bron and Wade literally just stand around on the perimeter if the ball isn't in their hands. Now either, Spo isn't doing anything, or Lebron is pretty much overriding anything being drawn up.

Once teams force the Heat out of the playground style, they are mediocre at best.

Bron and Wade literally just stand around on the perimeter if the ball isn't in their hands. Now either, Spo isn't doing anything, or Lebron is pretty much overriding anything being drawn up.

shock is the perfect word for an inferior 6 seed team squeeking by us last night. Well put. Heres the reality to all this http://www.nba.com/standings/team_record_comparison/conferenceNew_Std_Cnf.html

Whats the reality? That all slates are wiped clean once the playoffs start and that Miami isnt scaring any of the contenders because they have a lousy record vs good teams and are very beatable in a 7 games series?

shock is the perfect word for an inferior 6 seed team squeeking by us last night. Well put. Heres the reality to all this http://www.nba.com/standings/team_record_comparison/conferenceNew_Std_Cnf.html

The reality of it is that the Heat have won 13 more games than the Knicks, but that 13 = 1 and that's it.

1? That's how many more home playoff games the Heat will have against the Knicks because of the better record, and the Knicks have ALWAYS played the Heat well in Miami.

Archived