NY Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys do realize the Browns just beat the Saints and Patriots back to back they are better then you guys are making them out to be.

It has nothing to do with the Browns and everything to do with this sh*tty offense. The Jets haven't been playing against the Browns the past 3 weeks.

No, the offense has had a terrible day so far. Since that's what you to hear.

Sorry I dare to question our Great Leader and Savior. I should wait for him to get rid of the scapegoat.

That's fine. Just making sure you hold shottenheimer accountable as well.

And holy shot a TD. Let's keep yelling at each other

It has nothing to do with the Browns and everything to do with this sh*tty offense. The Jets haven't been playing against the Browns the past 3 weeks.

I agree Schotty sucks and the offense has been dreadful since the bye but the 2nd quarter barely even started and some of you people act like the Jets have no chance and might as well give up on the season. You are some of the sh*ttiest fans I have ever seen.

I agree Schotty sucks and the offense has been dreadful since the bye but the 2nd quarter barely even started and some of you people act like the Jets have no chance and might as well give up on the season. You are some of the sh*ttiest fans I have ever seen.

LOL. THis is a tough game as the Browns won't go away from the run and will look to attack our secondary in the midle of the field where we have been beaten badly the past two weeks.

The Jets just scored and I want him fired. I don't like watching this crap. I expect the Jets to win this game but I still hate it.

Archived