NY Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL. THis is a tough game as the Browns won't go away from the run and will look to attack our secondary in the midle of the field where we have been beaten badly the past two weeks.

Adding on to that you know Mangini wants the win bad and the Cleveland fans will be more amped up for this game then any other because of how much they despise Braylon.

Biron's playing Lundqvist still sick.

Gabby scores first.

Edmonton with 2 quick ones.

Rangers answer with 2 quick ones. (Gabby, then Boyle)

Anisimov, makes it 4-2!

LETS GO RANGERS!!!

Dude seriously stop. I like the Rangers but this is a Jets thread, if people want updates for the game they can open up another tab and watch online.

So criticize ever play. That's cool.

The D is playing entirely uninspired. Browns o-line is dominating us.

I'm actually legit pissed at how this D has played this year, and how this D has gotten away with not playing all that well this year too.

There's been a couple good games, but overall they're supposed to be the Super Unit...they're supposed to be this team's identity...and I haven't seen much, if any, of that this year. Like the Gholston first sack, I've been waiting for a while to see this D's "moment" when they turn on this year. Hasn't come yet...There's still time in this game obviously...but I'm just enjoying being a Jets fan and complaining about every little thing I see wrong.

As much as I want the Phins to lose, I was very happy to just see (for the first time in my life) Randy Moss take a SHOT and as expected the ball popped out (incomplete) and Randy needed to roll around on the ground for a bit.

So criticize ever play. That's cool.

The D is playing entirely uninspired. Browns o-line is dominating us.

It's Hillis and Thomas dude. Cleveland's doing an outstanding job of sealing the edge. Our safeties are that bad. Revis is mailing it in against the run. He quit on the Hillis TD. Smith and Leonard are getting thrown around like ragdolls. I like Ihedigbo but he's clearly in there right now as a panic option right now.

Archived