What's your favorite mafia moment?

Lily

What's your favorite mafia moment? (For those of us who came from DM, let's stick with moments from here.)

I thought we ought to use this shiny new board Max gave us, and I know you guys hate to brag and all, but would you do it anyway, for me? ;)

Does it get any more epic than in the Goonies game when I convinced the town to lynch me when I was silenced and turned into a bomb and I killed my Crushlove?

You are so clever Bup=z.

I have a lot of favs. But EY's game where CTM was a crossdredding gheyhomofag zombie was the game I got hooked on. I was the cop and had CTM pegged but everyone was buying his pied piper routine. I was loosing my ******* mind. That game was fun, CTM got lik3 4 townies lynched in a row, and all he kept doing is "OOPS, lets lynch another" was epic,

You are so clever Bup=z.

I have a lot of favs. But EY's game where CTM was a crossdredding gheyhomofag zombie was the game I got hooked on. I was the cop and had CTM pegged but everyone was buying his pied piper routine. I was loosing my ******* mind. That game was fun, CTM got lik3 4 townies lynched in a row, and all he kept doing is "OOPS, lets lynch another" was epic,

Dude, that game was pretty awesome. We kind of united that game too...with all my stories about people meeting me in certain dept stores. You were the only one that always wanted to join me.

However, I ******* blew my wad that game though. When I came back as a zombie to form my own zombie team and immediately tried to recruit CTM because I knew he was gheyhomoliar...and I couldnt recruit him because he was a zombie...I should have just laid low and not drew so much attention to myself...but I knew he was going to come for me. I literally screwed up possibly the greatest mafia role ever created. I was very apologetic to EY for that...so pissed.

The JI/JN battle was epic because we were lovers in the game and I recruited you first night in an alt game. That was when I knew our relationship was the seriousness. Then we recruited CTghey who proceeded to lose the game for us. Dick

fake claiming cop and taking the resident mafia geniuzzes Slats and CTM for a ride while pissing off the real cop (Vic) in the process.

and the time Kleck got voted off on day 1... wait that's every game.

Last time I played I won dipcrack.

Only ever got voted off day one once and that was only because you suck at mafia.

yeah the way SMC decided mafia was going to win before the game even started was pretty sweet.

Didn't play that game but SMC does tend to LEAN towards scum in his games. Actualy the Thing game would have been a win for the town if CTM didn;t decide to kill JiF while JiF was away. LOL JiF still in that game and it was over in a day. LOl

Didn't play that game but SMC does tend to LEAN towards scum in his games. Actualy the Thing game would have been a win for the town if CTM didn;t decide to kill JiF while JiF was away. LOL JiF still in that game and it was over in a day. LOl

damn actually that's tied for #1...

I lost it for 10 minutes when JIFruitcake got eviscerated without having a chance to say a word...

then when he came in later and started whining like a little girl I started laughing all over again.

Does it get any more epic than in the Goonies game when I convinced the town to lynch me when I was silenced and turned into a bomb and I killed my Crushlove?

i still can't figure out how baconbrain didn't see that from a mile away.. but it was an epic play cause it worked

You are so clever Bup=z.

Lol, I remember my role name was "doctor" something or other and having a good laugh at you getting lynched because of it..

Dude, that game was pretty awesome. We kind of united that game too...

it's your favorite mafia moment cause you and crusher first "united"? ... i didn't realize that word had become a euphemism for butt secks

I lost it for 10 minutes when JIFruitcake got eviscerated without having a chance to say a word...

then when he came in later and started whining like a little girl I started laughing all over again.

That was funny. And the real reason we lost that game was the BG lynch that would've never happenend if not for SMC promising to give people time to unvote..

Avatar game. I'm still living off that game with the rep as a scum genius.

The game that spawned - VicGod. Though we all had pretty good instincts that game, you were on fire.

I'm still pissed about that sh*t...and ofcourse it was the mafia "genius" CTghey who pushed for my lynch. How many times did I have to hint to having a badass power? ******* moron.

i still can't figure out how baconbrain didn't see that from a mile away.. but it was an epic play cause it worked

You are like that parent on little league teams that hate to see other kids do well other than your own. Dick.

it's your favorite mafia moment cause you and crusher first "united"? ... i didn't realize that word had become a euphemism for butt secks

You are so jealous of what me and muffin top have its not even funny.

The game that spawned - VicGod. Though we all had pretty good instincts that game, you were on fire.

I'm still pissed about that sh*t...and ofcourse it was the mafia "genius" CTghey who pushed for my lynch. How many times did I have to hint to having a badass power? ******* moron.

You're known for lying as scum or town, so gfy

You are like that parent on little league teams that hate to see other kids do well other than your own. Dick.

Backhanded compliments is all you'll get from me you pos

You are so jealous of what me and muffin top have its not even funny.

It's only a matter of time before klacko kills you in your sleep and eats your organs for thier power, so yuck it up now gheyBoy

You're known for lying as scum or town, so gfy

Backhanded compliments is all you'll get from me you pos

It's only a matter of time before klacko kills you in your sleep and eats your organs for thier power, so yuck it up now gheyBoy

So you're admitting my organs have special powers.

Thank you kindly good sir.

Dude, that game was pretty awesome. We kind of united that game too...with all my stories about people meeting me in certain dept stores. You were the only one that always wanted to join me.

However, I ******* blew my wad that game though. When I came back as a zombie to form my own zombie team and immediately tried to recruit CTM because I knew he was gheyhomoliar...and I couldnt recruit him because he was a zombie...I should have just laid low and not drew so much attention to myself...but I knew he was going to come for me. I literally screwed up possibly the greatest mafia role ever created. I was very apologetic to EY for that...so pissed.

The JI/JN battle was epic because we were lovers in the game and I recruited you first night in an alt game. That was when I knew our relationship was the seriousness. Then we recruited CTghey who proceeded to lose the game for us. Dick

That game was absolutely awesome. It was really all downhill for me after that, it was that game coming right on the heels of my SK win in the TV Land game that lead to nobody ever trusting me again, getting NKed early every game and then eventually my fall down the ranks of JN Mafia.

The best part being that out of all of you people that were going after CTM that game, he managed to survive them all until me and him went head to head. I finally managed to take him down, as his own scum teammate, which helped me on my way to sweet, sweet victory. :D

Geez, you guys have pretty damn good memories.

I enjoyed all the games I played in this season. There were one-off moments that I could dredge up, at the risk of being called a chest pounder, that I am proud of, or entertained by... But, I think coining the nickname PRED-A-TARDS for the scum team in the predator game and the absolute lunacy that ensued while playing as scum with my boy Hess, Pac, BG and Nannerpuss was the most enjoyment I got out of a complete game.

I really enjoyed the challenge and creativity of MOD'ing the Goonies game too. I was probably over-ambitious in my setup, but it was worth it... played out awesome.

All in all, I thought it was a good way to waste countless hours with strangers. Heh.

I have to admit being fond of the Predators game myself. After spending the entire game chasing after the wrong people (and killing one) I somehow managed to pull it together for the final kill. That's all the glory I can claim from last season. heh Other than that, I sucked pretty bad over here.

I enjoyed all the games I played in this season. There were one-off moments that I could dredge up, at the risk of being called a chest pounder, that I am proud of, or entertained by... But, I think coining the nickname PRED-A-TARDS for the scum team in the predator game and the absolute lunacy that ensued while playing as scum with my boy Hess, Pac, BG and Nannerpuss was the most enjoyment I got out of a complete game.

I really enjoyed the challenge and creativity of MOD'ing the Goonies game too. I was probably over-ambitious in my setup, but it was worth it... played out awesome.

All in all, I thought it was a good way to waste countless hours with strangers. Heh.

Or was it Pred-a-TURDs?

That game was absolutely awesome. It was really all downhill for me after that, it was that game coming right on the heels of my SK win in the TV Land game that lead to nobody ever trusting me again, getting NKed early every game and then eventually my fall down the ranks of JN Mafia.

The best part being that out of all of you people that were going after CTM that game, he managed to survive them all until me and him went head to head. I finally managed to take him down, as his own scum teammate, which helped me on my way to sweet, sweet victory. :D

I was nixed early in TV Land game and it was moving so fast, I couldnt keep up...but after everyone blowing you for your performance, I had to go back and read it. That was one of the better performances in any game I've played.

You can pound your chest in this thread, Lily said it was cool.

Or was it Pred-a-TURDs?

Thats what I thought...

only 2 pages and this thread is riddled with obnoxious chest thumping from Vic and that dumb ape...

shocker.

+ 1

fake claiming cop and taking the resident mafia geniuzzes Slats and CTM for a ride while pissing off the real cop (Vic) in the process.

Haha! That was early in my career.

Which game was it where I claimed Doc and got the town to lynch you, the real doc? I think I liked that one.

Getting the town to vote "no lynch" when they were screaming for my blood, just to give me the chance to kill the previously unkillable CTM was also pretty good.

So you're admitting my organs have special powers.

Thank you kindly good sir.

Yes, they seem to attract fat cells.. Could market as a diet drug

I worry about this.

That he won't share?

Haha! That was early in my career.

Which game was it where I claimed Doc and got the town to lynch you, the real doc? I think I liked that one.

Getting the town to vote "no lynch" when they were screaming for my blood, just to give me the chance to kill the previously unkillable CTM was also pretty good.

Ah, crap. I know what game he's talking about. And while I've made many a bad play that was not one of them. I knew pac was full of crap pretty quickly and got him to all but confirm EY was his teammate..

Pac, if you want to name a game here that you did a great job it was the thing game i believe, where you slipped into i-20 ape's doctor role after he died and basically carried your team to victory..

I was nixed early in TV Land game and it was moving so fast, I couldnt keep up...but after everyone blowing you for your performance, I had to go back and read it. That was one of the better performances in any game I've played.

Your early exit was actually my doing. I think you were either hinting at a role or there was some sort of stance you took that made me think you were the cop and I chopped the top of your head off right quick. You ended up being very helpful in my ultimate victory. :-P

If nothing else though, I give all the credit in the world to Doggin on that whole setup. It was the coolest role I ever could've imagined and the way it was designed actually gave a SK a legit chance to compete.

Archived