Tom Brady complaining again

faba

They're right TX....Jets fans own the market on saying stupid things. If anybody wants to say something stupid, they should contact the appropriate Jets fan representatives and proceed from there. However, beware...I hear one of the conditions one must make to say stupid things is to munch on their own bung hole.

They're right again TX....You ARE a horses A$$.

);p

Go away.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ignore function is very limited in usefulness. Ignore does not block the reply content when someone else replies to the ignoree's comment. So you wind up reading a lot of the ignoree's posts anyway. Plus in a thread like this, you would need to weed through a lot of the garbage.

Here's a novel idea: if enough people are complaining, why not deal with the problem? It is a Jets board after all, is it not?

Meh, i like an active board with lots of different things going on. More options to engauge in. Sometimes i think some folks take this board and the team a little too seriously, like it's only for serious football talk and everyone needs to be respectful of the jets like it's something more then a game. Watching tx bait noobs, slats slapping him around, klacko bait him back, it's hilarious for it's insanity.. And make no mistake, I'm just as guilty when it comes to that noodle arm'd ahole.

People will still make good football posts, and they'll still be found. But there will be a whole lot of idle time entertainment in between

It is my fault. I really think that the site would be better with the back and forth and I love the joking around. But it is a tough line and it is clear that the line has been crossed so, oh well. My bad though.

it is a tough line to toe. For the record, i generally like his comments. He really does know quite a bit about the sport, but at the same time, he can become more than redundant.

max, we can all have real football conversations, and you get hits and become rich and famous,

without the trolling

even on ignore, it just ruins the threads

it's like the neighbor who walks his dog past your house every day and lets his dog pee on your lawn

sure, you can ignore it, but eventually you want the friggin guy to respect your property

all the trolls need to do is grow up and get serious

I have great conversations with the patriots and dolphins fans I work with

there is an obvious difference between good natured ball busting and just being a dick

when the trolls start acting like dicks, tell them to walk their dog in their own ******* yard

Meh, i like an active board with lots of different things going on. More options to engauge in. Sometimes i think some folks take this board and the team a little too seriously, like it's only for serious football talk and everyone needs to be respectful of the jets like it's something more then a game. Watching tx bait noobs, slats slapping him around, klacko bait him back, it's hilarious for it's insanity.. And make no mistake, I'm just as guilty when it comes to that noodle arm'd ahole.

People will still make good football posts, and they'll still be found. But there will be a whole lot of idle time entertainment in between

I understand what you're saying, but you can already get that with the other trolls around here. I can certainly see why others are annoyed with his antics and want him banned. I mean does he really need to try and hijack every freaking thread?

Archived