Tom Brady complaining again

faba

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TX-That is an ignorant comment.

Just because Brady has won SB's does not give him the right to say stupid things. Even if the Pats got called on a penalty, they had the ability to run the clock down. Brady should know that.

TX-If you want to take the tact of being to the letter of the law on issues, don't be the whiney prick when it is done to your team. You are acting like the kid whose birthday it is, and will share nothing.

We get it-your team that you follow has won a few SB's. But he way that you tromp around here is like YOU actually accomplished something. Stop being a horses a$$.

Yep that is my biggest issue with our Pats fans here. They act like 2001-2004 made them the absolute pompous authority on all things football.

The fact remains he is a whiner..Bart Starr never whined..Terry Bradshaw never whined...Joe Montana?..NOPE this is football, not canasta

I usually like your posts but this is BS. Are you trying to tell us that those QB's never yelled at the refs?

I usually like your posts but this is BS. Are you trying to tell us that those QB's never yelled at the refs?

They may have bitched here and there, but I seriously doubt they cried as much as TB. Those guys played like men and wouldn't cry about getting hit like Cindy does. They certainly don't have a penalty named after them.

They may have bitched here and there, but I seriously doubt they cried as much as TB. Those guys played like men and wouldn't cry about getting hit like Cindy does. They certainly don't have a penalty named after them.

I tend to agree for the simple fact in watching the Top 100 they show old players like Unitas get punched (by a jet) after a pass was thrown and the ref right next to him. No flag or complaing to ref.

Game was just different back then and more fearless

I tend to agree for the simple fact in watching the Top 100 they show old players like Unitas get punched (by a jet) after a pass was thrown and the ref right next to him. No flag or complaing to ref.

Game was just different back then and more fearless

Exactly. Show me a clip where one of those guys goes running to the ref like he's getting his older brother in trouble for beating him up. It's pathetic really.

The hate for Brady is strong in this thread. Has Sanchez ever complained to a ref?

Saying Where is the PI call is a staple move by all QB (old and new)

To go to a ref and point a finger at them is unsportsman like. Anyone other than Brady gets fine of that.

Saying Where is the PI call is a staple move by all QB (old and new)

To go to a ref and point a finger at them is unsportsman like. Anyone other than Brady gets fine of that.

Since when? I can't recall a QB being fined for yelling/pointing at a ref.

Man some of you pussies need to grow thicker skin. So TX insults the Jets...who gives a ****? He's right, the Jets suck. Jets fans should know that better than anyone. How does it affect your life or the game? Get over it...he a dude on the internet trying to get a rise out of people. He's good at it because there are so many dumb ****s that actually take the bait. I like having TX around. If you dont fall for the traps and keep it about Football, he's good to have around. I wont lie, I get a kick out him baiting people because it amazes me that his shtick still works but I blame those that fall more than I do him.

And how could anyone want him banned when we are close to playing the Pats again...I want him around for that...win our lose it will be message board epicness.

I really don't get it either. Just ignore him if it bothers you so much. Don't understand the guys power to cause soo much butthurt. Asking for a ban seems queer to me..

If I wasnt working and there were waves, I'd be surfing. Zippy is your lover, I'm still willing to send him their airfare, room and board for you two to meet and fall in mad love with each other. He already said he pictures you as a hottie.

Awesome. And i believe you 100%

I'm trying to hook you up brother. Garb + Klacko = happily ever after.

Should they be known as Galacko or Klarb?

This is way off topic.....but my brother used to wear those retarded looking partachute work out pants....what were those called? They were usually zig-zag striped. Idiots wore them. C'mon....there has to be a ton of folks here that know this.....;)

Zubazz... i believe

I really don't get it either. Just ignore him if it bothers you so much. Don't understand the guys power to cause soo much butthurt. Asking for a ban seems queer to me..

The ignore function is very limited in usefulness. Ignore does not block the reply content when someone else replies to the ignoree's comment. So you wind up reading a lot of the ignoree's posts anyway. Plus in a thread like this, you would need to weed through a lot of the garbage.

Here's a novel idea: if enough people are complaining, why not deal with the problem? It is a Jets board after all, is it not?

Awesome. And i believe you 100%

All on my dime. Every single penny.

Should they be known as Galacko or Klarb?

Klarb?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's amazing that everyone can see it but them.

Which is why I'm willing to fly Klacko to Garb land, all on my dime. The entire weekend. Friday they could do dinner and drinks. Saturday Garb could show him Garb land and play the rest of the day by ear. And Sunday they go to the game together. Game over. Happily ever after. JiF is cupid.

Tx is easy to ignore if you realize what he's doing. He doesn't bother me at all, and as Hess said, I think we get under his skin more then he does ours at this point..

I don't think this is true. There's always 1 or 2 dumbasses that actually fall for his act and lash out at him. Sure those 1 or 2 posts are always surrounded by posts that make him look like an idiot; but I think all he needs is one person to fall for it to put a smile on his face. And there is usually at least one to accommodate him.

TX-That is an ignorant comment.

Just because Brady has won SB's does not give him the right to say stupid things.

They're right TX....Jets fans own the market on saying stupid things. If anybody wants to say something stupid, they should contact the appropriate Jets fan representatives and proceed from there. However, beware...I hear one of the conditions one must make to say stupid things is to munch on their own bung hole.

We get it-your team that you follow has won a few SB's. But he way that you tromp around here is like YOU actually accomplished something. Stop being a horses a$$.

They're right again TX....You ARE a horses A$$. I'm less sure on whether that means you're about to be munched upon. Good luck to you. May your farts be powerful and plentiful.

);p

Archived