Tom Brady complaining again

faba

I think it was more idiotic to think ******* idiots would not get that.

633761899407989620-facepalm.jpg

Geezus... I expected that people would get it, it meant to be an insult you a$$. By implying that nobody would get it, I was insinuating that you are all idiots... an apt observation given the course of this discussion, and the mere need for me to keep explaining that I am being a tard on purpose.

Wow. You all need to eat some turkey and chill the **** out.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont hate you.

I'm just stating something I observed...if this board sucks so bad, why do you post here?

If I wasnt working and there were waves, I'd be surfing. Zippy is your lover, I'm still willing to send him their airfare, room and board for you two to meet and fall in mad love with each other. He already said he pictures you as a hottie.

You're a sh*tty friend. I told you that in confidence in a public forum on a message board.

What Max has essentially done is hung you guys out to dry:

-I let TX back in

-It is not working

-You guys take care of it as you have to

;)

That is not true. Trust me when I say the mod that bans Tx will be very popular. I am giving them the glory. I would gladly do it. :D

633761899407989620-facepalm.jpg

Geezus... I expected that people would get it, it meant to be an insult you a$$. By implying that nobody would get it, I was insinuating that you are all idiots... an apt observation given the course of this discussion, and the mere need for me to keep explaining that I am being a tard on purpose.

Wow. You all need to eat some turkey and chill the **** out.

Exactly, it was idiotic.

She's been calling him that for months. Where the hell have you been?

This is the most important observation and question of this whole sh*t show of a thread... where has Hess, my brother in tard, been?

And how did he not know that JIF was the gay Spicoli?

This is the most important observation and question of this whole sh*t show of a thread... where has Hess, my brother in tard, been?

I obviously need to be paying more attention to Gard. With Tx not occupying so much space on the boards I believe our relationship should grow and prosper into to something beautiful.

LOL, Garb called JiF, Spicoli. Props and rep!!!

Get with the times...I've had this nickname with her for at least a year. Little does she know, I'm flattered by this nickname.

You're a sh*tty friend. I told you that in confidence in a public forum on a message board.

I'm trying to hook you up brother. Garb + Klacko = happily ever after.

I dont ever recall her calling me the gay Spicoli...then she wouldnt be able to dream about me anymore in my baggies, sharktooth necklace, and zinc on my nose.

He has the SB's to be able to whine. When Taco (and did I mention his completion percentage today?) wins at least an AFC Championship game, he can do the same.

The fact remains he is a whiner..Bart Starr never whined..Terry Bradshaw never whined...Joe Montana?..NOPE this is football, not canasta

Weird how a Brady is a crybaby thread turns into a pissing match between Chowderella and Sweet Bupzie with a dash of a goodbye thread for Tx. Who really ain;t even banned yet. In honor of this thread I will randomly place someone on ignore and see how long it takes to figure who it was. Still working on how to ban Max as well.

Get with the times...I've had this nickname with her for at least a year. Little does she know, I'm flattered by this nickname.

I dont ever recall her calling me the gay Spicoli...then she wouldnt be able to dream about me anymore in my baggies, sharktooth necklace, and zinc on my nose.

This is way off topic.....but my brother used to wear those retarded looking partachute work out pants....what were those called? They were usually zig-zag striped. Idiots wore them. C'mon....there has to be a ton of folks here that know this.....;)

Ironic that coincidentally I called you Spicoli, as a vicious attack, in one of our Mafia games this summer. I meant to hurt your feelings. Damn. I should have known to call you Gay Spicoli. Dully noted moving forward.

This is way off topic.....but my brother used to wear those retarded looking partachute work out pants....what were those called? They were usually zig-zag striped. Idiots wore them. C'mon....there has to be a ton of folks here that know this.....;)

Only phags wore those.

The fact remains he is a whiner..Bart Starr never whined..Terry Bradshaw never whined...Joe Montana?..NOPE this is football, not canasta

Are you sure? Did they have ESPN round the clock back then? NFL redzone? Social media? Messageboards? How do you know this with certainty?

I find it hard to beleive that Bradshaw never whined. Have you seen that doofus on TV? C'mon. (and btw, Brady may bark for calls - it's part of the game - but I have never, ever heard him whine pre-post game, interviews, etc).

Weird how a Brady is a crybaby thread turns into a pissing match between Chowderella and Sweet Bupzie with a dash of a goodbye thread for Tx. Who really ain;t even banned yet. In honor of this thread I will randomly place someone on ignore and see how long it takes to figure who it was. Still working on how to ban Max as well.

No pissing. Garby and I are cool. She secretly loves me. I'm used to this behavior. Women cant resist me and I have to deal with this stuff all the time.

I remember...I never owned a pair. They were probably more than 5 dollars which was way out my fathers budget. 95% of the things I wore back then were hand me downs from my older brothers anyway.

Ironic that coincidentally I called you Spicoli, as a vicious attack, in one of our Mafia games this summer. I meant to hurt your feelings. Damn. I should have known to call you Gay Spicoli. Dully noted moving forward.

I think its funny that you consider calling my Spicoli a vicious attack.

Are you sure? Did they have ESPN round the clock back then? NFL redzone? Social media? Messageboards? How do you know this with certainty?

I find it hard to beleive that Bradshaw never whined. Have you seen that doofus on TV? C'mon. (and btw, Brady may bark for calls - it's part of the game - but I have never, ever heard him whine pre-post game, interviews, etc).

True about the interviews, but he does cry about getting hit more than any other QB in the league. He needs to just shut up and play. It's not like they aren't given enough calls by the refs anyway.

Archived