Tom Brady complaining again

faba

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW - I've never seen TX disrespect the entire board like you have.

You gave rep to "Jetsfansuck" when he insulted the entire board, literally saying that JN sucks its the worst message board on the internet and that everyone that posts here is an absolute moron that knows nothing about Football. Essentially by repping a post like that, you agree that JN sucks, its the worst message board on the internet and everyone here is a moron.

TX didnt rep that post nor have I ever seen him say or agree with something that disrespectful.

...who's taking the bait now? Because I don't know people can view that? LOL!!!!

Spicoli, you seriously need to get over your hate for me - go ride a wave, or Zippy...something!

Yes, I was hoping the Jets would win and Tx would just go bat shiit crazy like he did at JI after the Giants beat the Pats in the superbowl. Then in the middle of his crazy drunk of defeat fest lay him to waste with an epic banning. Banning him now is a waste.

You give him too much credit, he's a spineless coward, and he would not show up.

Much like he's not here now!

I applaud Gato endlessly? :rl:

Maybe you should ask him what he thinks of that.

I swallow nothing, I don't take him seriously, and after this I don't take you seriously either.

Everything he posts is troll nonsense, neither of you are very good at it.

Geeeezus... some of you people really do need to grow thicker skin. I'm ******* with you, my bad...

So you thought I was posting those to praise Gato?

Man you are slow...

Don't worry, your spot as his personal troll is not being threatened.

Dude... I am messing with you. How are you taking anything in this thread seriously? Its a bunch of men, plus whatever the **** Garb classifies as, having an argument over the quality of the arguments that TX starts... what the **** dude.

Re-*******-lax and see the tongue in cheek in what I'm writing, please.

Dude... I am messing with you. How are you taking anything in this thread seriously? Its a bunch of men, plus whatever the **** Garb classifies as, having an argument over the quality of the arguments that TX starts... what the **** dude.

Next time heed JiF's warning. ;)

:shock:

That place was fun.....it was all about smack and almost zero about football. That's how I got to know BobtheJetsfan and Pancake.

Speaking of smack....you really ought to rethink the JetBoSox banning. That stuff was comedy gold.

IF JBF once, just once posted on the football forum it would be worth the price of admission to watch him and TX go at it.

...who's taking the bait now? Because I don't know people can view that? LOL!!!!

Spicoli, you seriously need to get over your hate for me - go ride a wave, or Zippy...something!

I dont hate you.

I'm just stating something I observed...if this board sucks so bad, why do you post here?

If I wasnt working and there were waves, I'd be surfing. Zippy is your lover, I'm still willing to send him their airfare, room and board for you two to meet and fall in mad love with each other. He already said he pictures you as a hottie.

When we beat the patsies* again he will disappear again. He schtick is old. He is a pure flamer, says one thing when it makes the pats* look good and another when it makes the Jets look bad.

example: Pennington is the king of dink and dunks..Brady never does that..

NOUGH SAID, BAN HIS SORRY a$$. I am sick of the hijacks..

You kidding, if the Jets end up in first, he'd be groveling like a little biatch and all you idiots would soak it up and believe it's somehow genuine and tell him how nice a post it was yadda yadda yadda.

Complete fools, then he'd go right back to being the old sad pathetic troll he is at the very next opportunity.

When we beat the patsies* again he will disappear again. He schtick is old. He is a pure flamer, says one thing when it makes the pats* look good and another when it makes the Jets look bad.

example: Pennington is the king of dink and dunks..Brady never does that..

NOUGH SAID, BAN HIS SORRY a$$. I am sick of the hijacks..

You kidding, if the Jets end up in first, he'd be groveling like a little biatch and all you idiots would soak it up and believe it's somehow genuine and tell him how nice a post it was yadda yadda yadda.

Complete fools, then he'd go right back to being the old sad pathetic troll he is at the very next opportunity.

Preach preachers!!!

I dont hate you.

I'm just stating something I observed...if this board sucks so bad, why do you post here?

If I wasnt working and there were waves, I'd be surfing. Zippy is your lover, I'm still willing to send him their airfare, room and board for you two to meet and fall in mad love with each other. He already said he pictures you as a hottie.

I think this board is awesome. Patsfans.com gets boring....too much koobayah stuff. The only problem with this board are the three goofballs I have on ignore. Problem solved.

Thanks for the offer and all, Spicoli, but I'm very happy with where I'm at. You really should do your man a solid though and hook 'em up with some wave babe or something.

That place was fun.....it was all about smack and almost zero about football. That's how I got to know BobtheJetsfan and Pancake.

Speaking of smack....you really ought to rethink the JetBoSox banning. That stuff was comedy gold.

Didnt Jet Mo use his real name in the beginning until Pats fans were making threats against his life or something? :lol:

FTR I was accused by Jetbosox of deleting his posts when I first became a mod. he was the greatest baseball troll I ever saw. he put TX to shame.

I think this board is awesome. Patsfans.com gets boring....too much koobayah stuff. The only problem with this board are the three goofballs I have on ignore. Problem solved.

Thanks for the offer and all, Spicoli, but I'm very happy with where I'm at. You really should do your man a solid though and hook 'em up with some wave babe or something.

And who would those three goofballs be?

LOL, Garb called JiF, Spicoli. Props and rep!!!

Didnt Jet Mo use his real name in the beginning until Pats fans were making threats against his life or something? :lol:

FTR I was accused by Jetbosox of deleting his posts when I first became a mod. he was the greatest baseball troll I ever saw. he put TX to shame.

JetBoSox took Tx's douchebagness (I know that's not a word) and raised it 1000%

Archived