Tom Brady complaining again

faba

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brady complains at the end of the game? what a joke. Prima dona boy and the Pats will get their asses kicked for a second time. And I hope we see them in the playoffs so we can kick their asses again...That's what I want to see....

JMO but crazy talk. I think we annoy him as much as vice versa at this point. He serves a purpose as a couter-point too. Better then us just jerking each other off all day. But again, jmo. If he was banned I wouldn't loose sleep. Just being honest here.

I don't think you would get a circle jerk. You would still have enough great SOJ battles, Pennington, and the Fish to keep this board more than lively.

The TB hate is pretty funny. Wonder why? Oh, I know. Hahahahaha....his luxurious hair ;) Stop being so jealous, you have your QB of the future. So, he likes show tunes. Embrace it. Think of how cool it will be when he comes out....and he does his jet plane dance. Could a village people-esque (think YMCA) Jets chant be that far away? I think no. Awesomeness.

Don't you think the Jets DLine should be more concerned trying to figure out a way to generate a pass rush?

Mods I apologize to you. I was the one that let him back here, it was a mistake. I thought that after his leave he could actually talk football. The Jets are 8 and 2, have given up the 2nd fewest points in the AFC and have already beaten the Patriots this year. I will no longer protect this clown.

Mods I apologize to you. I was the one that let him back here, it was a mistake. I thought that after his leave he could actually talk football. The Jets are 8 and 2, have given up the 2nd fewest points in the AFC and have already beaten the Patriots this year. I will no longer protect this clown.

It's amazing how some people forget how quickly any of us would be banned if we were to do the same thing on a Pats site, or any other team. I will say this I've gone on other teams sites usually during mock drafts when I have said team. I would go on to just talk football and usually there are more than a handful of posters who just attack me for being a Jets fan, nevermind not even being from a "rivals" team per se. There are a handful of Pats fan posters on this site who constantly try to provoke agrument rather than discuss and it always mananges to get a free pass. But there's got to be a point where enough is enough and that line is crossed.

TX, it's too bad you've decided to take advantage of this sites rather lenient policy on trolling. As you know one post from any of us on one of a Pats site and we'd be gone. You've been allowed to flourish growing more ballsy by the day. But how many times can you let the dog piss in the house before it's banished to the shed. ;) I'll (sorta) miss you when you're gone.

It's a proven fact that PatsFanTX is the only poster in the history of this forum to fail miserably at the exclusive JN Poster Rehabilitation program™ . He just can't control himself :rl:

It's a proven fact that PatsFanTX is the only poster in the history of this forum to fail miserably at the exclusive JN Poster Rehabilitation program™ . He just can't control himself :rl:

What Max has essentially done is hung you guys out to dry:

-I let TX back in

-It is not working

-You guys take care of it as you have to

;)

What Max has essentially done is hung you guys out to dry:

-I let TX back in

-It is not working

-You guys take care of it as you have to

;)

It is called being the manager Scott. Let the people under you take the heat while you are out at a Wayne Chrebet interwiew being wined and dined.

It's amazing how some people forget how quickly any of us would be banned if we were to do the same thing on a Pats site, or any other team. I will say this I've gone on other teams sites usually during mock drafts when I have said team. I would go on to just talk football and usually there are more than a handful of posters who just attack me for being a Jets fan, nevermind not even being from a "rivals" team per se. There are a handful of Pats fan posters on this site who constantly try to provoke agrument rather than discuss and it always mananges to get a free pass. But there's got to be a point where enough is enough and that line is crossed.

TX, it's too bad you've decided to take advantage of this sites rather lenient policy on trolling. As you know one post from any of us on one of a Pats site and we'd be gone. You've been allowed to flourish growing more ballsy by the day. But how many times can you let the dog piss in the house before it's banished to the shed. ;) I'll (sorta) miss you when you're gone.

It is my fault. I really think that the site would be better with the back and forth and I love the joking around. But it is a tough line and it is clear that the line has been crossed so, oh well. My bad though.

Harry!!!

So why did you ban TX? C'mon man! The way he gets under some posters skin is entertaining as hell.

I didn't ban him. Thor was appointed as the official TX bulldog. lol! he gets first dibs now that I have heard Max has removed TX from the poster protection program.

It is my fault. I really think that the site would be better with the back and forth and I love the joking around. But it is a tough line and it is clear that the line has been crossed so, oh well. My bad though.

Agreed. How bout couple weeks off to think about it?

note: please pm me administrators banning instructions, thanx Crusher.

I didn't ban him. Thor was appointed as the official TX bulldog. lol! he gets first dibs now that I have heard Max has removed TX from the poster protection program.

Thor? What are you guys, nuts??? That pansy-a@@? If your going to appoint anyone as an executioner, it's 'gotta be Faba! Now that freakin' guy strikes fear! The silent assasin. Unassuming, quiet....and deadly.

Archived